MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Ignatius

Kuching Intl Spotting Pixies...

No idea about this, maybe Iggy and LeeTz could provide the info ..

While, I upload some of my pics. Captured last Tuesday ...

Haunted Gate ..

What is so haunted about Gate 4? Any good stories to share?

What is so haunted about Gate 4? Any good stories to share?

Oh.. nothing much about Gate 4 actually, just a couple of separate incidents involving sightings of a lady spirit cradling a baby seen at Gate 4. CCTV caught a few of those images of the lady ghost with her unborn child. A friend of mine who worked at the airport once also stumbled her floating mid air near Gate 4 as well. Why gate 4? that I have no idea as well..

But there's a story of who the lady ghost might be, once a stewardess with MH i think somehow gotten pregnant with someone in the company as well, but the guy somehow does not want to be responsible for her pregnancy and ditch her.. She committed suicide with her unborn. Now she's roaming the airport.. How true is the story, I don't know.. I was told that way.

There's also sightings of a male captain who would roam the airport with his luggage, but no clue of how this captain ghost end up in kch airport? Maybe world war two captain? I dont recall of a crash in kch involving commercial planes?

Now, Kuching MWs spotters have to become The GhostSpotter .. :angel:

Wah..now KCH already have it's own paranormal spotter..haha

Nizam.when did you took the photo of the Canadair Challenger? Suddenly so many bizjet visiting KCH? :o

Yes, lots of bizzers movement lately as of last week

OE-INI, AP-GAK,and i believe another two bizzers unknown have landed and left kch.. no idea why :pardon:

OE-INI, AP-GAK,and i believe another two bizzers unknown have landed and left kch.. no idea why :pardon:

Hmm,that's weird.About OE-INI,what are the a/c? Challenger too?

Edited by Tamizi Hj Tamby

Oh.. nothing much about Gate 4 actually, just a couple of separate incidents involving sightings of a lady spirit cradling a baby seen at Gate 4. CCTV caught a few of those images of the lady ghost with her unborn child. A friend of mine who worked at the airport once also stumbled her floating mid air near Gate 4 as well. Why gate 4? that I have no idea as well..

But there's a story of who the lady ghost might be, once a stewardess with MH i think somehow gotten pregnant with someone in the company as well, but the guy somehow does not want to be responsible for her pregnancy and ditch her.. She committed suicide with her unborn. Now she's roaming the airport.. How true is the story, I don't know.. I was told that way.

There's also sightings of a male captain who would roam the airport with his luggage, but no clue of how this captain ghost end up in kch airport? Maybe world war two captain? I dont recall of a crash in kch involving commercial planes?

:o :o :o :o

i nvr know tad....

Wah..now KCH already have it's own paranormal spotter..haha

Nizam.when did you took the photo of the Canadair Challenger? Suddenly so many bizjet visiting KCH? :o

Last Sunday around 6 PM ..

Nizam... mana D300?

Hehehe, maybe end of this month ..

Dont worry, when I get my D300, I will let u to play with it :drinks:

My hands more itchier than urs to molest a D300 haha :p

Possibly something to do with the music festival thing ? :pardon:

Possibly something to do with the music festival thing ? :pardon:

Yes, it could be related to the RWMF (Rainforest World mUsic Festval).. how i wished they chartered heavies in.. instead of bizzers hehe

Many bizjets because of SCORE, recently there's a Spanish company interested in investing in SCORE...cool eh? Keeping my finger cross...hopefully more major airlines would fly into KCH...Hey Iggy. thanks for the Ghost Story....really eerie....

Many bizjets because of SCORE, recently there's a Spanish company interested in investing in SCORE...cool eh? Keeping my finger cross...hopefully more major airlines would fly into KCH...Hey Iggy. thanks for the Ghost Story....really eerie....

No wonder.. i thought so many rich blokes coming in bizzers to watch the RWMF08 haha.. :p

Guest novemberion

if i'm not mistaken, MAS sent their 777 yesterday 23.07.08 wednesday...

arrived at around 5.30pm, i saw the plane on my way home from work..

if i'm not mistaken, MAS sent their 777 yesterday 23.07.08 wednesday...

arrived at around 5.30pm, i saw the plane on my way home from work..

Wow.. thats rare , even more rare to have it on Thursday as they would usually send their B734 on that flight

What ? Triple 7 ?

Really miss the old day ..:(

hmmmm.. immune already.. with or without heavies in kch hahaha.... unless something came with more than two engines... even transmile 727 will make my day haha :p

28 Julai, 2008 14:55 PM

Perdana Menteri Papua New Guinea Lawat Sarawak Mulai Esok

KUCHING, 28 Julai (Bernama) -- Perdana Menteri Papua New Guinea Sir Michael Somare akan melakukan lawatan kerja tiga hari ke Sarawak mulai esok.

Jabatan Penerangan Sarawak berkata Sir Michael bersama delegasi seramai 25 orang terdiri daripada menteri Kabinet, gabenor wilayah dan pegawa-pegawai kerajaan negara itu dijadual tiba ke Lapangan Terbang Antarabangsa Kuching (KIA) pagi esok.

Pada sebelah petang pula, Sir Michael bersama delegasinya akan dibawa melawat Pameran Pembangunan di Stadium Perpaduan.

"Ketua Menteri Tan Sri Abdul Taib Mahmud akan menerima kunjungan hormat Perdana Menteri Papua New Guinea pada sebelah malam, diikuti majlis menandatangani memorandum persefahaman (MoU) antara Independent Public Business Corporation dan Lembaga Pembangunan dan Lindungan Tanah (Pelita)," katanya dalam kenyataan di sini hari ini.

Kenyataan itu berkata pada Rabu Sir Michael akan menghadiri taklimat khas pembangunan negeri Sarawak di Wisma Bapa Malaysia dan pada sebelah petang akan melawat kawasan perindustrian serta pelabuhan di Sejingkat dan kawasan perumahan kos rendah di Demak Laut.

Sir Michael dan delegasi dijangka belepas pulang pada pagi 31 Julai.

-- BERNAMA

Guys, any idea what type of aircraft will bring the delegations ?

Guys, any idea what type of aircraft will bring the delegations ?

Nizam, dont have to waste fuel going to the airport, I just wasted my fuel only to find out they chartered a B734 belonging to MAS... , but I hope my findings are wrong.. but the so called chartered B734 of MAS is parked at gate seben.. usual spot for VIP's and the aerobridges arent connected to aircraft..

:finger:

Oh hoh ! Can we look forward to another one of those fascinating TR's from either Captain Nik, Uncle Norman or whoever's turn it is to provide coverage this time round ? Please ?! :D