MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Ignatius

Kuching Intl Spotting Pixies...

After this, KIA get boring again until next month ..

After next month, have to wait another year to see 744 ..

Nasib badan ... :cray:

Nice shot Iggy. Your side got 9M-MPM too?

nice catch of the jumbo...rotated early huh. must be light. the windsock showed the strong wind from north... and im sure the wx must be nasty after that!!

Iggy, what lens in use huh?? :lol: :p

I also want to know! Touch up with Photoshop?

Hahaha, thanks guys.. for the comments..

Lens used still the same funky 18-200, but coupled with Potatoshopping...

Glad that I manage to take the shot as I have only few minutes left to climb the hill before the grand touchdown... was still gasping for breath when taking the shots.. like Chaity always says "Spotters life is always on the run!" haha... how very true :pardon: Cheers

PerggHHH~!!! IGGy So Shiook aahhH~!! kena jetblast.

Your anak buah LeeTZ pun power~!!! :good:

What's up KCH Spotters...spotted a B737 with a blue strip on the fin at Gate7...any idea who it belonged to....went to FID, got no info....btw...saw Layang Layang took off just before noon....

taken from Airliners.Net by Chaity

1178225.jpg

BTW...anyone has any idea about an aviation/airline company called AWANISPIRASI??? Saw the office at MYY....thanks if anyone has any info.....

And...oh...Iggy....well done :good: ....hope to see you on 20/22/24/Dec when our former Queen of the Skies comes to KCH again...

Edited by Kenneth Chong WT

Kenneth, hope to meet u too, but I may not be able to spot the return leg of the hajj flights, as I may not be in Kuching at the stated time frame. But there's always another day to meet u up.

No idea regarding the white 737 with blue stripes.. but it sounded to me like a 737 bbj with winglet belonging to RMAF? Anyways... here's some more to add to the previous shot.. hehehe

Almost st.marteen style shot minus the sea n bikini n holiday makers kekeke

1024DSC_4743b.jpg

1024DSC_4744.jpg

I seriously never had a good shot of the red devils under good lighting until now :pardon:

1024DSC_4772.jpg

Itu saja... :pardon:

Fuyoh...how many mm is this?

Hehehe, less than 50mm.. :pardon:

No idea regarding the white 737 with blue stripes.. but it sounded to me like a 737 bbj with winglet belonging to RMAF?

possible Pak Lah is in town

Kenneth... i spotted it yesterday too. apprenetly our lovely PM's wife is intown to receive her Datuk Amar award from our TYT. the aircraft is RMAF Airbus A319-115X CJ 9M-NAA... Awaninspirasi is heli charter service to oil ridge platform...