MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Radzi

MASWings

Yuck...ugly colours! :blink: Nontheless, thanks for the pix Sung! Handphone ah? :pardon:Yuck...ugly colours! :bl

I see a website address there, they are using the MAS's website isn't it? Or they have a new website??

i try www.mas-wings.com.my, www.maswings.com still not work? anybody have valid url?

Wow, Un-SUNG pix of maswings looks coool.... Delta itchy already!!!! Wonder if i will be able to catch that in KCH??? Looks like Fokker 50 broke Malaysian records for tukar-ing baju most frequent in like less than 3 years??? keke..

MASWings 9M-MGA Ferry Flight SZB-MYY

Date : 22/09/2007

Time : 1200LT

So, SZB and MYY spotters, be prepared..

Edited by Samsyuri

Thanks for the sneak peek.

It seems that Air Asia is using original colours of MAS (red), and now MASWings is using AK's original colours (green / blue).

But some see red with MASWings' new fares :o ;) Nevertheless, hope to fly on one if just for the safety cards.

Edited by Rozhan

sorry for my ignorance, MASWings based in MYY? :( any idea that when either one of she will come BKI? hope to catch her arrival.

Can the Fokker fly SZB-MYY non stop?

I think should not be a problem, they did fly direct from BKI to SZB isn't it?

Btw, some updates from local news,

source: The Borneo Post

Online booking with MASWings from Jan 15

By Anthony Joseph

‘Get your seats from the comfort of your home’

MIRI: Air travellers can, from Jan 15 next year, do online booking of tickets to fly MASWings from the comfort of their homes.

MASWings managing director Dr Amin Khan revealed yesterday the launch of MASWings’ website for the launch of its operation.

“I’m glad to announce that we will launch our new website on Oct 1. With that, air travellers will able to do their booking and ticketing from Jan 15 next year,” he said at MASWings’ cabin crew graduation ceremony.

Scheduled to start operation on Oct 1, MASWings will have interlining capability, which will be a convenience to customers.

Forty-three cabin crews from Sarawak and Sabah have been undergoing intensive training in the past four weeks in preparation to fly on Oct 1.

“MASWings is a subsidiary of Malaysia Airlines (MAS). Therefore we have a strong MAS character of being spontaneous, concerned, determined and friendly,” said Amin who described the cabin crew as MASWings’ ambassadors and angels of the sky.

Amin reminded the cabin crew to deliver good service.

“Please be sensitive and responsive to customers or passenger’s need, be confident and reassuring towards them. Equally important, you need to work together and efficiently as a team,” Amin said.

He wanted MASWings to be a winning team that is reliable, friendly, offers affordable fare, good service with its flights on schedule.

“This will only be possible with the help and commitment of each and everyone of us and the cabin crew,” he added.

It was a joyous day for 43 Sarawakians and Sabahans who celebrated their graduation as cabin crew of MASWings.

The inaugural graduation ceremony for the cabin crew of MASWings was witnessed by the families of the 29 stewardesses and 14 stewards turning out in full force to celebrate the milestone event.

The graduates received their certificates from Minister of Urban Development and Tourism Dato Sri Wong Soon Koh.

Meanwhile Roy G Fender Antusa and Hartinie Ibrahim were Best Trainee Steward and Stewardess respectively.

One of the graduates, Mevlyn Leely Balang, 23, said: “I come from Lawas, a rural community that is dependent on air travel. I look forward to serving on MASWings which will provide a vital air link to my people and others. This is also a great opportunity for me to meet people and make new friends. I made some really great friends during the training.”

Her fellow graduate, Eric Salup, 23, said: “I have learnt so many new things during the training. It has been an enriching experience, the trainers and my new colleagues are all great. I can’t wait to start flying. And my family is very proud of me working with MASWings.”

MASWings will be launched in Mulu on Oct 1. The airline will provide an additional 200 weekly flights in Sabah and Sarawak, and interlining service that allows customers to check-in all the way to their final destination with just one ticket.

It is also offering better schedules and connectivity as Malaysia Airlines and MASWings’ flight schedules are aligned to ensure customers catch their connecting flights.

Flights are open for booking through Malaysia Airlines’ call centre at 1-300-883000 and travel agents, both nationwide and worldwide.

MASWings will commence operation with four Fokker 50 and four Twin Otter aircraft to serve 23 destinations in Sarawak, Sabah and Labuan.

Another three Fokker 50 and one Twin Otter aircraft will join MASWings on Oct 28.

By Dec 1, the airline will have a fleet of eight Fokker 50 and five Twin Otters.

domain www.maswings.com.my already taken

I check this domain with MYNIC, the result below

a [ Domain Name ] maswings.com.my

b [ MYNIC Registration No. ]

D1A079783

c [ Record Created ] 25-MAY-2007

d [ Record Expired ] 25-MAY-2008

e [ Record Last Modified ] 25-MAY-2007

f [ Invoicing Party MYNIC Handle: R016 ]

Yong Cheng Keong

KLhost Network Sdn Bhd

6-1,

Jalan Cempaka SD12/2,, Sri Damansara

52200 Kuala Lumpur

Wilayah Persekutuan

jasper@klhost.com

(Tel) 03-62725440

(Fax) 03-62725442

g [ Registrant MYNIC Handle: MASA1.ORG ]

MAS AEROTECHNOLOGIES SDN BHD

(317185-K)

GROUND FLOOR, ADMIN BLDG 1,

MAS COMPLEX A,, SULTAN ABDUL AZIZ SHAH AIRPORT,

47200 SUBANG

Selangor

(Tel) 603-78404504

(Fax) 603-78473171

h [ Administrative Contact MYNIC Handle: DCA045088 ]

TAN WAI FONG

47200 SUBANG

Selangor

tanwf@mas.com.my

(Tel) 603-78404504

(Fax) 603-78473171

i [ Billing Contact MYNIC Handle: DCA045088 ]

TAN WAI FONG

47200 SUBANG

Selangor

tanwf@mas.com.my

(Tel) 603-78404504

(Fax) 603-78473171

j [ Technical Contact MYNIC Handle: JASPYONG1.CON ]

Jasper Yong

KLhost Network Sdn Bhd

6-1, Jalan cempaka Sd12/2

Bandar Sri Damansara

52200 Kuala lumpur

Wilayah Persekutuan

Malaysia

jasper@klhost.com

(Tel) 603-62725440

(Fax) 603-62725440

we must wait until 1 oct to see the interface... he he :-)

the news mention it will have interlining capability...so at BKI operate from T1 right?

Can the Fokker fly SZB-MYY non stop?

I think yes.

FOKKER 50

TECHNICAL DATA.

WINGSPAN 29 m (95 ft 2 in)

LENGTH 25.25m (82 ft 10 in)

HEIGHT 8.32 m (27 ft 4 in)

ENGINE P&W PW125B MAX 2500 shp

OPTION P&W PW127B MAX 2750 shp

MAXIMUM INDICATED SPEED 287 KTS 532 Km/H

CEILING 25000 FT (7625 M)

RANGE 2678 km (1665 NM)

MAXIMUM PASSENGERS 58

http://www.fokker-aircraft.info/f50general.htm

SZB to MYY is about 760nm++(1407.52km++) away :pardon:

come to kch a while la :rolleyes: how do you say Iggy :lol: :lol:

Edited by LeeTZ

Yes, tommorow MGA will be flying back to MYY at noon. what time I'm not sure. On monday, it will do test flight for DCA approval in MYY.

DSC00901.jpg

That's MGB, now has already painted in MASwings colours. MGG just finished C-check last month in szb. Now still in service in east m'sia.

Edited by Sung