MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Norman

Kuala Lumpur Air Carnival

ok now i knw how u looks like :lol: :lol: no wonder simon can be so young :blink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: , good one :rofl:

Samsyuri, you guys get to keep the head cover (I dunno what that fabric thingy on top of the seat called) and the seat cover? Or you guys need to send it back to easyJet?

It is up to the new owner/lessor. The can use it or throw it away. From the look in my photo, they might keep it until fully handover to Deer Jet. I do keep some of this thingy as a collectible item.

i went to the air carnival sat n sun. glad to see the Mwings booth was there. bad thing was, i went on sat and saw 3 sims. managed to fly an aircraft tho' it was just a cessna. then i went to the booth again the next day ie sunday but found only 1 sim available. tooooooooooo many interested visitors with 1 sim? hmmmm... :(

well i dont mean to criticize so pls dont feel offended. by the way, i would like to thank all MW members who were there teaching me this and that on both sat n sun. yoke simming really cool. all this while i just simming using joystick. and it is gooooooooooood enough for beginner like me.

and I'M NEW here.

am i welcomed? hehe

i went to the air carnival sat n sun. glad to see the Mwings booth was there. bad thing was, i went on sat and saw 3 sims. managed to fly an aircraft tho' it was just a cessna. then i went to the booth again the next day ie sunday but found only 1 sim available. tooooooooooo many interested visitors with 1 sim? hmmmm... :(

well i dont mean to criticize so pls dont feel offended. by the way, i would like to thank all MW members who were there teaching me this and that on both sat n sun. yoke simming really cool. all this while i just simming using joystick. and it is gooooooooooood enough for beginner like me.

and I'M NEW here.

am i welcomed? hehe

welcome to MW. enjoy ur time here

Yes... Anybody is welcome here, Saadiah,

especially those that has passion for aviation...

Enjoy your stay here.. :hi:

Regarding the sim setup for Sunday,

we're really sorry for that...

Those setups were by our members, ie their own personal rigs,

brought to the carnival to share the enthuasisms with the rests,

unfortunately, since it was a last minute thingy that we were invited,

their Sunday's diary was already fill up... but one.

Glad you enjoyed it & do drop by the flightsim corner for tips

and share your screenshots with MWingers ;)

If i knew about this earlier, i would bring along my FS. It's only a laptop and a joystick. But i think some maybe wanna try the FS2004 Space Shuttle Challenge ;) . Can you imagine of simming an aircraft at the speed of between Mach 7 to Mach 10 without getting overspeed warning :blink:

By The Way, Welcome Saadiah

seems like a warm welcome from the members. glad to hear that. thanks y'all!!

simming? actually i just bought that MS Flt Sim 2004 a month ago. without any addon. so the graphics dont really look cool and i malas to share that boring photos with y'all. very plain surrounding n vicinity. tak lawa la. maluuu...

seems like a warm welcome from the members. glad to hear that. thanks y'all!!

simming? actually i just bought that MS Flt Sim 2004 a month ago. without any addon. so the graphics dont really look cool and i malas to share that boring photos with y'all. very plain surrounding n vicinity. tak lawa la. maluuu...

i also don't use any add on. Go to Flight Sim thread and you can ask our professional simmers like Gavin, Tarmizi, Walter and some others about tuning your flightsim display setting.

i think addon is not really important as long as u can master the thing.

agree. What's important to me is that i can fly it ;)

i think addon is not really important as long as u can master the thing.

Add ons make the experience redefined..

Did i meet you at the carnival..i was there with my rig on Friday and Saturday..

Do feel free to ask anything if u need help in simming..

Welcome to MWings bro..

Cheers :drinks:

Whoa, wow, waaah... i m sorry to think for a sec that the grade B report was true.. With sooOOOoo many friendly people around n lotsof things to see esp the airshow.. I should file my report as a B+...he he

again no offence guys... i wonder why d hma's are not really shown.

heard it from fellow friends they r asked to hurry up n come back to LGk...

Lovely scene with lots of sifu's n their family..

Too bad can't b there... huhu

--snip--snip

heard it from fellow friends they r asked to hurry up n come back to LGk...

-snip--snip

Correct, they left on Saturday :pardon:

Add ons make the experience redefined..

Did i meet you at the carnival..i was there with my rig on Friday and Saturday..

Do feel free to ask anything if u need help in simming..

Welcome to MWings bro..

Cheers :drinks:

im not sure whether that guy was u or somebody else errr... but i have this kinda feeling that it was you. heheh.

hello all,

As one of the organising committee member, on behalf of the President and all exco members of MSAF, I wish to thank all of you who have attended and supported the KUKL06.

Didn't realise the Malaysian general aviation community in Malaysia is really expanding and at a good rate.

For info, the Karnival Udara Kuala Lumpur 2007 will be held around Merdeka Day for 3 days and the subsequent KL air carnivals will follow during every Merdeka Days the years to come.

The MalaysianWings booth was a hit. Airshows was great despite at last minute arrangement and planning.

The puasa month and Raya mood/open houses slowed the planning process and preparations further. Anyway, on the whole I believe the recent KUKL06 was a sucess and a good stepping stone to gather and unite the Malaysian aviation enthusiasts and industry players.

Merry Xmas and Selamat Hari Raya Eid Adha

regards,

Norhisham Kassim

Vice President MSAF

GA (non-certified aircraft)

regards,

Norhisham Kassim

Vice President MSAF

Same wishes to you, sir, and welcome to MalaysianWings !!!

Although, from a far away place, my 'aviation heart' is always in Malaysia: hope to visit the 2007 event ;)

As the topic has showed you here, it was a big success, not only for MW but the other participants as well: thanks again.

hello all,

As one of the organising committee member, on behalf of the President and all exco members of MSAF, I wish to thank all of you who have attended and supported the KUKL06.

Didn't realise the Malaysian general aviation community in Malaysia is really expanding and at a good rate.

For info, the Karnival Udara Kuala Lumpur 2007 will be held around Merdeka Day for 3 days and the subsequent KL air carnivals will follow during every Merdeka Days the years to come.

The MalaysianWings booth was a hit. Airshows was great despite at last minute arrangement and planning.

The puasa month and Raya mood/open houses slowed the planning process and preparations further. Anyway, on the whole I believe the recent KUKL06 was a sucess and a good stepping stone to gather and unite the Malaysian aviation enthusiasts and industry players.

regards,

Norhisham Kassim

Vice President MSAF

Welcome to MalaysianWings, Captain...

It was a joy for us too to participate in the KUKL06,

eventho' we also experienced last minute preparations for the event...

And we would like to express our gratitude to MSAF for inviting us to participate

as well as getting sponsors for our booth (as well as "upgrading" to a double booth setup :lol: )

We hope that we can be with MSAF in KUKL07 as well as those in years to come...

And do enjoy your stay here in MalaysianWings...

Thank you for the warm welcome Norman and Pieter and rest of MalaysianWings staff.

I hope I can get to know more aviation enthusiasts here. I am impressed with this forum and I must congratulate the owner and moderators. Well done MalaysianWings.

In aviation we never stop learning and every flight is always a new experience no matter what type of flying you do. I hope to learn and share more information and experiences here.

safe flights always,

hisham

Interesting,so to speak.

Any suggestion to create an tour to East Malaysia for the year 2007?