MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Norman

Kuala Lumpur Air Carnival

since me oso newbie here, have to stand in front of everyone and make a big bow.

if that's not enough, then i'll have to kneel down and serve tea? hahaha

Nice meeting Attan (thanx for the joyride), TK, TK's fiancee, Johnathan, Norman, Tze Shan, and all others which i didnt mention, still trying my very best to remember your names.

anyway, hi guys! :)

Chris C.

(the guy who came with Ian Lim)

Kian Hong, welcome to Mwings..... its a happening place to be rite? hehe... Love your eagles shots... and I expect you to be spotting real soon too in the near future with Jonathan, Norman, Azahan and the rest of the gang :D ANd maybe soon also you will be soon to be brightsider? since you are using G6 for all your shots kekeke...

:yahoo:

Welcome Kianhong..Enjoy yea!

Thanks for sharing the lovely shtos on the formation flying..:good:

Esp the last one..Lovely reflection :D

Welcome aboard, Andrew R. and Kian Hong. Luv the eagle pics.

Thanks Min Chun & Capt Attan. :) :)

One more. And this one manyak panjang. :D

IPB Image

360 panorama of static display at the Terminal 3 apron.

Kian Hong, welcome to Mwings..... its a happening place to be rite? hehe... Love your eagles shots... and I expect you to be spotting real soon too in the near future with Jonathan, Norman, Azahan and the rest of the gang :D ANd maybe soon also you will be soon to be brightsider? since you are using G6 for all your shots kekeke...

Thanks Ignatius!! :) Yup... will definately go to Oscar Hotel to join the gang if I can pull myself out of work lah. Definately a brightsider here n plan to officially inducted my self to brightsider next year. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Kianhong, I wonder if you're the one sitting next to my table at Butlers, since that guy there was using a G6 as well.

Thanks Ignatius!! :) Yup... will definately go to Oscar Hotel to join the gang if I can pull myself out of work lah. Definately a brightsider here n plan to officially inducted my self to brightsider next year. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

THATS THE SPIRIT..... I might eventually bump into you next month too kekekeke on oscar hotel, padang, wherever the plane is :rofl:

Guys... before I post some of my pix from the 3GB odd collections :p ...

I think I should post this one...

IPB Image

This cert goes to every members of MalaysianWings, especially to those who

tirelessly attended the carnival and proudly carries the MW name around...

Thank you again guys... I Solute you all... :hi:

Way to Go MalaysianWings....!!!! :clapping: :clapping: :drinks: :drinks: :yahoo: :drinks: :yahoo: :yahoo: Edited by Ignatius

Kianhong, I wonder if you're the one sitting next to my table at Butlers, since that guy there was using a G6 as well.

Yup ... that's me. U were sitting beside me with your family, rite?? Oh Gosh :blink: :blink: I'm so so so so sorry :( Can't recognize you lah. I can only recognize Norman who was sitting at the far side with his family.

Yup ... that's me. U were sitting beside me with your family, rite?? Oh Gosh :blink: :blink: I'm so so so so sorry :( Can't recognize you lah. I can only recognize Norman who was sitting at the far side with his family.

So it was you with the G6 in the Butler's yesterday... :blink:

Yup, yesterday I was with Syakir & Wife at the carnival... We stayed till late afternoon...

Initially Syakir was enthusiastic to shoot...but later towards afternoon, he was exhausted

due to the hot sun plus really eager to try out the flightsim in our booth...

Anyway... I scanned through his SD card found in the FZ5... & here are some worthy

images that he insisted that I post them in MW... (some he wanted them to be posted in JP.net :p )

I did some cropping, color correction & USM in ps for him...

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Credits all go to Syakir.. :pardon:

IPB Image

This cert goes to every members of MalaysianWings, especially to those who

tirelessly attended the carnival and proudly carries the MW name around...

Thanks, Norman, for the initiative and for putting MW on the scope of this Festival and able to arrange a booth; kudos to all MW members participating there and doing the Public Relations: I've seen already lot's and lot's of new members :good:

Credits all go to Syakir.. :pardon:

Well done, Syakir, you're really an expert: yeah, I think some picture will do at JP or Flugzeugbilder.de :good:

Norman, what type of aircraft is this? :pardon:

Allow me to answer this, Andrew, as uncle Norman now asleep: this is a De Havilland Canada Dash-7 ;)

Nice cert, and again, well done to all volunteers out there at the Carnival promoting MW. I could've joined if I was in town, but anyway...next time lah~~ :p

And Syakir, excellent pics!! :good:

This was a nice carnival.

Let me know if MW joining any air carnival later. We could have a models sale at the booth. I can contact Herpa and arrange a promotional sale which can be held at our booth.

Congrats to all MWings members for making this a successful event.

Reading the thread and the photos make me feel that I was there too. :clapping:

Good job ! :good: