MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Pieter C.

AMS runway 24 spotting

KLM cityhopper: small Fokker fleet ? this is only about 1/3 of it in this shot; how many tails do you count ?

IPB Image

Nice to see Icelandair had sent their 757 with winglets to AMS today; here, she's off for Reykjavik:

IPB Image

No fuel-stop today for MH003 - Azman was so lucky the other day to have a free spotting-stop at AMS:

IPB Image

No anti-collision light, like Kwek, but some nice condensation in the engines :)

IPB Image

Talking about variety at AMS; here a nice coloured A320 from Armenia:

IPB Image

Imran, mana EK, so here's an alternative: your "MOLLEW" :lol: ;)

IPB Image

Azuddin, this one is for your - look at the amazing wingflex :o

IPB Image

Colin, a few more weeks, and you'll also be taxying in like this Queen:

IPB Image

Apart from using A319's on their AMS schedules, EZY still operate the faithful 737's

IPB Image

Three-holers still used on the Memphis flights; compare with Kwek's shot: no more KL-NW decal but now a Skyteam one behind the cockpit

IPB Image

And, for our Fokker 50 friends: this one is for you !!! :rolleyes:

IPB Image

Transavia.com modified all their 737's with winglets: here's a 700 in the new livery: you like it ?

IPB Image

Azahan, this one is for you; no idea, though, where she's heading to...(did not bring my Sony)

IPB Image

Bmi just started non-stop flights from Amsterdam to Aberdeen; lucky to see this "Star Alliance" Embraer 135

IPB Image

EAE just opened code-share flights from/to Muenster-Osnabrueck; look at the text on the tail :mellow:

IPB Image

Off she is, for another Transatlantic flights; just love these colours on the 330

IPB Image

Liam, this one for you: a nice looking Dutch ah-moi with her speed-brakes open (due to gusty winds up to 45 knots :o )

IPB Image

Guys and gals: hope you enjoyed this photographic impression of Amsterdam-Schiphol airport...

pieter, 1st picture 11 tails ? hehe

it seems you had a great day with clear sky, KLM T7, and nwa 330 rotation is just impressive !!

pieter, 1st picture 11 tails ? hehe

it seems you had a great day with clear sky, KLM T7, and nwa 330 rotation is just impressive !!

Kevin,

Counted 13 tails (both F50/F70 and F100)...

Glad you enjoyed the shots, as much as I did in the afternoon...was lucky, as it was raining till 1pm and was at the spotters-area as from 2pm (hence MANA MH :angry: , but got the "overflight one :lol: )

Pieter Nice shots of KLM T7..

Nice shot of NWA DC-10 and the A330..

Azuddin, this one is for your - look at the amazing wingflex :o

IPB Image

Thanks Peiter, nice angle and the wings flex on 764 is amazing. like my dad says, AMS is the best place to catch wings flex of heavies during both take off and landing.

Azuddin

Nice pictures and such good light. Make me miss AMS even more.... time to save up for the next trip. :p

Fabulous photos bro! Thanks for the "Mollew" dedication...Those workhorses are still shuttling back and forth from Thailand :blink:

Any MD11 windows? :D

IPB Image

Peiter, looks like "Nairobi" is back in service after the accident with the golhofer at AMS.

Azuddin

Peiter, looks like "Nairobi" is back in service after the accident with the golhofer at AMS.

Azuddin

You're right, Azuddin, "Nairobi" operating again, that's why I posted this one; my compliments on your eagle eyes :o ;)

It doesn't state in the header, guys, but these were taken 02apr06 ...

Simply Amazing shots there Pieter!

Working on a trip your way maybe middle of the year.. we'll see how it goes though!

:D

Thank Pieter.. I Realy Love those pic.. thank you i get to see new airlines that i even don't know about it before.. ^_^

Love your T7 With Cool Condensation in the Big Engines.. :)

You're right, Azuddin, "Nairobi" operating again, that's why I posted this one; my compliments on your eagle eyes :o ;)

It doesn't state in the header, guys, but these were taken 02apr06 ...

nice to see that BFN recovered and back in the sky. how long she's actually back in service?

Azuddin

No anti-collision light, like Kwek, but some nice condensation in the engines :)

IPB Image

Pieter.C,

Really love this picture... good job spotting in AMS...

-cheers- :lol: