MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
TK

Walk around an airliner

TK,

Warh......cun lah your pictures. Cockpit and Ah Moi pictures all cun betul. How come the ah moi all eyes red red ah? You make them cry is it? Too bad unable to meet you that day.....next month maybe. Cheers.

baaaaahhhh: almost 11000 hits for this thread already (sorry, off-topic) :o

good nite shots TK. the real magic of Delta (LR) has surfaced. ah moi shot very clear!

but those ah mois so graceful and not as funky as on AK 1040. just my wild guess......

more ah mois please!!! cheers!

i thinks teh time when TK took teh is during Red eye flight or something....

Teh 3 ah moi quite nice.... anyway try to take those non malaysian ah moi

i thinks teh time when TK took teh is during Red eye flight or something....

Teh 3 ah moi quite nice.... anyway try to take those non malaysian ah moi

Yup... see the cockpit shots... night scenes...hehehe :lol:

TK... try your Delta70 with the EighteenTwoHundreds VeeRotate laaa

Then I won't regret so much.... <_ ... kidding... no regret with darksides src="%7B___base_url___%7D/uploads/emoticons/default_biggrin.png" alt=":D">

what do you think of sleeping in this sort of light condition???? <_>

zzzzzz....zzzzzzz.....zzzzzzz......zzzzzzzz.....

Taken on Manual Mode, 1/4sec at f3.5. ISO 1600, you can see the grainy effect on the seats back when we pump up the ISO values....remember, digital photos...post editing is a must :)

IPB Image

Golden Boutique shopping cart. The new see through....so window shopping can be done inflight :)

IPB Image

TK,

1/4sec handheld?? :o ...

either the VeeArrr is damn good

or you have Robocop hands :lol:

BTW... where're the pax...shifted to Y?? :blink: , can't sleep with blue light arr?? :huh:

TK,

Speaking about pilot meal, I once learned from somewhere that the pilots must not have the same meal or meals heated in the same oven. Is that true? If so, I supposed captain has the first hand in choosing meal and F/O takes whatever that's left?

TK,

Speaking about pilot meal, I once learned from somewhere that the pilots must not have the same meal or meals heated in the same oven. Is that true? If so, I supposed captain has the first hand in choosing meal and F/O takes whatever that's left?

I think so..and if not mistaken, Capt and F/O meal are cooked by different chef. So if one of them get something wrong like food poisioning, the other one will handle the aricraft. :)

I think so..and if not mistaken, Capt and F/O meal are cooked by different chef. So if one of them get something wrong like food poisioning, the other one will handle the aricraft. :)

They're also not allowed to kiss the same stewardess because both of them will get the same infection :lol: :lol: :lol:

The crew offer us any meal....Business class most of the time.

No such thing heating here and there nor captain has better choice.. :)

Burp...

The crew offer us any meal....Business class most of the time.

No such thing heating here and there nor captain has better choice.. :)

Burp...

So you mean all those heating in different ovens and eating different food is not true right?

So it's all myth and not truth.

They're also not allowed to kiss the same stewardess because both of them will get the same infection :lol: :lol: :lol:

This has to be the reply of the year. You have my vote.

So you mean all those heating in different ovens and eating different food is not true right?

Sim,

In KLM- and KLM cityhopper, the captain will definitely receive- and eat a different meal as the first-officer; don't know about differents ovens, though...

Sim,

In KLM- and KLM cityhopper, the captain will definitely receive- and eat a different meal as the first-officer; don't know about differents ovens, though...

Thanks Pieter. That clears my head. So different pilots do get different food to mitigate the chances of food poisoning.

Thanks Pieter. That clears my head. So different pilots do get different food to mitigate the chances of food poisoning.

Exactly, at least at KLM (and subsidiary companies)...cannot speak for Malaysian airlines (MH/AK), though :o