MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
TK

Walk around an airliner

in todays paper the review D200, its quite cool untill i recall what my friend remind me.. "hey that one haa in Japan i can getit haf of d price, becoz its an ol model in Jap".. say y dun u try 2 survey wuts new n hot in d market.

quote ""

One of the most frequently asked questions by someone starting out in photography is which equipment to buy. Although all the major SLR manufacturers-Canon,Contax,Leica,Minolta,Nikon,Olympus,Pentax, and Yashica make high quality equipment, the choice inevitably comes down to Canon and Nikon because these two companies offer the best and most extensive choice of state-of-the-art, affordable equipment. In addition, they have the "glamour" of being used most often by "pros".

""

Photos taken with D200 with 18-200mm VR lens...or else sure cannot one without VR (vibration reduction)!!!

Eh.. new lens??

Cannot say thank you enough for this insight into your job!

to my flight simmers hardcore friends....

Try MH 89 NRT-KUL.

Happy landings...and take off too... :)

runway 34L Ok... ;)

IPB Image

IPB Image

Take off Thrust settings...

IPB Image

The preflight checklist are different from airline to airline...so this is MH checklist...almost like Boeing.

OK something different here. Our first checklist is Before Start Checklist. TK, Flaps 5 for takeoff? We use Flap 15 here. Is it standard using Flap 5 performance limited that day?

LeeCH

cockpit is dusty actually..

the preflight checklist will change to a new one...after the Jan-Jun 2006 base check syllabus.

flaps 5...or 15...depending on weight. Normal is 15...we used 5 due to light weight and runway is long.

My Milo Ice...no more ice meh... :) Narita was 5 degrees celcius that morning!!

had to use a towel in the glass compartment...new Business glass has a narrow bottom..doesn't hold well in the cup holder.

IPB Image

this is where my document bag...not for document, its for Nikon..he he he he :lol:

IPB Image

we parked at spot 204...cargo apron. I hope it is cheaper parking fee...(i dont think so)

IPB Image

No aerobridge....sure 10% off for the fee... he he he he :p

IPB Image

more cockpit shot bro TK...i really enjoy viewing cockpit photo,its looks complicated for ppls who r not interest in aviation...but i 'm sure many flight simmer friends here familiar wit it... :p B)

ehh...take ur Cpt. photo each time u fly,can la...

sorry for the messy cockpit.

Sun was right in front of our nose!!! I got tan on my face...flying at FL430/43,000 feet, i get more UV light to my skin...

Sun visor is not enough. so a copy of a flight plan and a good paper clip will do...

Anyway, airliner fly under Instrument Flight Rule (IFR)... :) :)

IPB Image

sometimes i walked in the cabin....just to see if the RR's turning...he he he :p

IPB Image

Sun visor is not enough. so a copy of a flight plan and a good paper clip will do...

Anyway, airliner fly under Instrument Flight Rule (IFR)... :) :)

What happened to the good old newspaper?

cover the windscreen with newspaper during a Hot afternoon sun will make the cockpit smells Carbon!!

I dont like it. :angry:

I had the vegetarian meal....Nice!! Japan catering is Ok...tasty too.

IPB Image

kewl pixes....

en. tk

i'm curious la, whats that lever besides ur milo and near ur nikon lense cover on d second pic of your 2nd latest post? it looks like the lever for car w/out power window... :o

:rolleyes:

fuuyooo...having meal at FL430,i really dont know how its feel...maybe i'll try eat some food at KL tower to experience that... :lol:

i tried 2 fly B777 at FL higher than FL430...then,the plane cant go n fly down... :huh:

waaa...RR work soo hard ...u should give it some isotonic drinks...

Is that the Business Class Meal TK? does the meal differ if it a Refurbished Plane or not? just wondering... but your shots are wonderful! your ramp shots make me jealous :lol: :D :lol: