MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Mohd Azizul Ramli

AirAsia X to Lease A343s

Copied from Azran Osman-Rani's post (D7's CEO) from the delivery flight post in AirAsia's Blog as mentioned above:

Even the economy class seats are the most comfortable in AirAsia’s fleet – with legroom, width and recline comparable to any premium airline.

Better be so. If like XXA and XXB, then 12-13hrs to London sure die sitting one! :sorry:

XAB has been painted.

XABleft.jpg

XABright.jpg

Now everybody can shoot (and crop) from Xtra-long distance!

YUp...Agree..Not nice and temptation as her A330..The vertical stabilizer itself not really nice as tail of A320 and A330..Hope upcoming A340 will not same as this..

On outer of A340 engine,, what it mean by "Red 2 go"??hehehe...cant get it..

I noticed on the winglet, one side is painted in Union Jack and the other side is Jalur Gemilang.... hmm....

Why can't AirAsia paint the A340 like their A333, look so much better and more striking!

Only things I like in the A340 paint job is the Union Flag and Jalur Gamilang...

Why can't AirAsia paint the A340 like their A333, look so much better and more striking!

Only things I like in the A340 paint job is the Union Flag and Jalur Gamilang...

WITH THE COMBINATION OF THESE TWO FLAGS - VIRGIN AIRASIA

Ow....too much red. Looks like someone is putting on red underwear :rofl: Just wonder who the designer is and who approved it??

Oh no, the bandages are still speading there. My kids gonna ask me why the inner engine painted with 'X', are they faulty? :lol::rofl:

Last time i nickname the XXA 'bandage/plaster' and now i should call XAB 'red underwear' :rofl::rofl::lol::lol:

Anyway, thanks for posting the pic Radzi :clapping:

Edited by Simon

The whole D7 livery's are all just to busy for me...XXA/B are worse..

Good to see I am not the only one who is no fan of the D7 Livery...AK is not bad though...

Imagine all AK/D7 planes to have slightly different livery/color. :o Now that would give us collectors a real headache!

Imagine all AK/D7 planes to have slightly different livery/color. :o Now that would give us collectors a real headache!

True true....

good luck if you're on AK6306/6307 to & from LGK today..surprise surprise!!

Any reason why???? What is so special about this flight??? Mind sharing?

XAB has been painted.

XABleft.jpg

XABright.jpg

Now everybody can shoot (and crop) from Xtra-long distance!

I X-pected it to be nicer....erm....really dont know what to say...rather dissapointed lar....should just retain the 330 colour... could it be that from the right side, the words "Air Asia being too close to the tail??? No thanks to the " CAPA BEST NEW AIRLINE".....

Edited by Kenneth Chong WT

I X-pected it to be nicer....erm....really dont know what to say...rather dissapointed lar....should just retain the 330 colour... could it be that from the right side, the words "Air Asia being too close to the tail??? No thanks to the " CAPA BEST NEW AIRLINE".....

Actually they can re-size the font so that AirAsia.com can go a bit to the front.

Anyone knows when and to where will XXA (?) will be flying off to?

Want to try before the UK flight....

XXA is the A330 to Australia . Maybe you mean XAB?