MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Ignatius

Kuching Intl Spotting Pixies...

Iggy , using alot of D-Lighting ? or Shadow / Highlights :)
Gav Bro, didn't use D-Lighting at all, I just normal touch ups with slight manipulation of the highlights the brighten belly :pardon:
omg...it's really blue. you didnt lie to me hor :p shiap shiap :good:
Yes yes, very blue, and I become more black black!! <_ data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentcommentid="164323" data-ipsquote-username="Wilber Tan" data-cite="Wilber Tan" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="7553" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic">
iggy oways has the best shot in kch spotting...wthduh iggy, next time send some to me than i post it as my shot ma..jealous u know??
Don't jeles lah, I dont always have the best shot.. most important is sharing and the joy of spotting mah... , I can however make wallpaper for your computer if u want to.. =) :lol: :D

I just want to share an information that Batavia now serves KCH 5 times a week (from 4 weekly previously). The new service is on Monday. So now Batavia's B732s can be caught on Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri and Sun.

The departure time from PNK is also being adjusted by +30 minutes. All flights now depart at 08:35 Waktu Indonesia Barat (09:35 Malaysian time) and will arrive in KCH at around 10:15. The return flight will be at around 10:45. But Batavia always delay.

Edited by Mohd Azizul Ramli

I just want to share an information that Batavia now serves KCH 5 times a week (from 4 weekly previously). The new service is on Monday. So now Batavia's B732s can be caught on Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri and Sun.

The departure time from PNK is also being adjusted by +30 minutes. All flights now depart at 08:35 Waktu Indonesia Barat (09:35 Malaysian time) and will arrive in KCH at around 10:15. The return flight will be at around 10:45. But Batavia always delay.

My database is full of Batavia's 732, I do hope to catch their 734 and 319 though, which i highly doubt will ever come to pay a visit <_ thanks azizul src="%7B___base_url___%7D/uploads/emoticons/default_drinks.gif" alt=":drinks:">

Iggy, I flew on Batavia's B734 to KCH once. It was on 3 July 2006. But I have yet to record the aircraft registration number in my log at that time. Not sure why Batavia sent a B734 instead of the normal classic to KCH on that day. I remember it correctly because I sat near the 2 exit doors in the middle of the cabin.

there was one aircraft yesterday around 5 pm berthed at bay 9 i think was it bring it teh GOF personnel from Timor Leste?

there was one aircraft yesterday around 5 pm berthed at bay 9 i think was it bring it teh GOF personnel from Timor Leste?

Yes, VIM Airlines 757, the one that i caught last year.. not sure about ETD ... nice light today <_>

engines are nicely covered up, i think they'll stay for few days. i got her in my mobile only <_>

Hehehehe, finally met your LIM LIM airlines ehhh... did you QuaCk at it???

OK... boring Iggy with Boring Iggy style shots here in Kch again.. just to warm up the thread... damn.. I keep on cursing nowadays..

1024DSC_8684.jpg

1024DSC_8689.jpg

1024DSC_8703.jpg

1024DSC_8704.jpg

:pardon:

OK... boring Iggy with Boring Iggy style shots here in Kch again.. just to warm up the thread... damn.. I keep on cursing nowadays..

:pardon:

zzz...lee told me u over bleeding of someone shot? wat happen? over jelez huh?

ok le ma??

zzz...lee told me u over bleeding of someone shot? wat happen? over jelez huh?

ok le ma??

Wasn't jeles over the shot,.. I was pissed with our traffic :pardon:

Iggy,

Real nice close-up shots of the Jellyfish there !!! :drinks:

There is no doubt in my mind, these birds take a 'shower' far more often than their Dutch counterparts ... :pardon:

This one looks damn clean :good:

Iggy,

Real nice close-up shots of the Jellyfish there !!! :drinks:

There is no doubt in my mind, these birds take a 'shower' far more often than their Dutch counterparts ... :pardon:

This one looks damn clean :good:

Uncle Pieter, I can show you a jellyfish that hadn't bath for ages... I'll dig up somewhere... damn dirty plane as if moss and fungus were growing on them.. :lol:

Uncle Pieter, I can show you a jellyfish that hadn't bath for ages... I'll dig up somewhere... damn dirty plane as if moss and fungus were growing on them.. :lol:

Iggy when are u goin for spotting at the "hill" there again?

Iggy when are u goin for spotting at the "hill" there again?

If I do go, its going to be early morning or at around 4-6pm... so the light is good enough for photography ekekke

If I do go, its going to be early morning or at around 4-6pm... so the light is good enough for photography ekekke

so late huh?? got many flight at tad time?

Edited by Wilber Tan

so late huh?? got many flight at tad time?

Not much, a few AK, a few MH, but the light is good in the sense that it lights up the engines.. If go around 1-3, the sun very high up, so ur plane pix get dark belly... and also u and i get sun burnt to the extreme kekeke... :rofl:

Waaa Willber, so many traffic lah.. best best... like that baru you call International AIrpot :yahoo: :drinks: I can't even name anyone aircraft type from the pix there... :lol:

Holy smokes, Wilber: never knew KCH used to be a RAF base :blink:

Great historic shots of the Varsity, Argosy, Canberra and the like !!! :yahoo: :good:

Holy smokes, Wilber: never knew KCH used to be a RAF base :blink:

Great historic shots of the Varsity, Argosy, Canberra and the like !!! :yahoo: :good:

So thats their name ehh.. learn something new Uncle.. thank you... :drinks: