MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Ignatius

Kuching Intl Spotting Pixies...

Brought my Delta for some tanning... its been awhile since it tasted sun tan... but only got this poor fella with a broken nose

800_DSC7810.jpg

800_DSC7817.jpg

I think Capt went a lil too close near the edge of the runwei... hmmm runway so shortkah.., how long a runwei u need to get airborne??? :pardon: 800_DSC7831.jpg

Backlit.. cilakak

800_DSC7834.jpg

800_DSC7837.jpg

Tats all :pardon:

Edited by Ignatius

are you kidding??? i saw the sick air in the background leh.... :pardon:

Oh that sicko har... well on finals.. someone turn the big lights off by putting some cotton cloud to block the entire lights from lighting up the stupid plane... so end up cursing.. but when it landed.. the lights turn back on.... , also i didn't wait for departure... hehehe... :pardon:

Oh that sicko har... well on finals.. someone turn the big lights off by putting some cotton cloud to block the entire lights from lighting up the stupid plane... so end up cursing.. but when it landed.. the lights turn back on.... , also i didn't wait for departure... hehehe... :pardon:

but so sharp sharp la... cilaka... nose bleeding... so envy :angry: :angry:

At 800pixel,.. not sharp also sharplah hehehe... You want to see it at 1280x800 widescreen... u need a tissue paper though :rofl:

Edited by Ignatius

At 800pixel,.. not sharp also sharplah hehehe... You want to see it at 1280x800 widescreen... u need a tissue paper though :rofl:

tissue for my bleeding-nose???

I think Capt went a lil too close near the edge of the runwei... hmmm runway so shortkah.., how long a runwei u need to get airborne??? :pardon:

Pretending to be as heavy as mriya mah.... :p

perfect shots iggy. i like the color. that fokker got few handiplast on the nose. why aaaa? bleeding because of my nose shot kaa? hahahaha

where's foxtrot whiskey! she's plying the KUL-KCH-KUL route almost twice a day...still no spot from u guys..

Will stay watch tomorrow.... another unknown aircraft for me to spot tomorrow, HS-APA, looks like NAMC-YS-11 from unknown operator.. too dark to confirm a/c type yet, but looks like YS-11..

Tomorrow bring whiskey, sure Fox Whiskey will come akkaka.. but Mr.Sun must must come along.. or else!!!??!! <_>

bell chopper reg ZSPWA sighted at Kg airport from hospital . what registeration is this?

Oh that is a yellow chopper, can't confirm type either. rego is weird :blink:

Sri Ramani, you asked to me bring Whiskey, but I forgotten my Whiskey lah, but fear not, AirAsia send one for me...

Is she ugly/beautiful?? Mixed feelings... :pardon: Coming in as AK5210... i think

800DSC_7972.jpg

800DSC_7975.jpg

LeeTZ came later after knowing AirAsia sent in Whiskey.. I can't finish it alone, so both of us shared lah.. Lee is way drunk cursing cursing even before he got whiskey in his hand hahaha :rofl:

Rotation shot is backlitted... sun going down slightly towards North.. <_>

800DSC_7992.jpg

800DSC_7994.jpg

Cheers....

here comes mine....

Very far away..... Whiskey :blink:

P3171901.jpg

Rotate.

P3171911.jpg

P3171923.jpg

P3171922.jpg

Drunk :pardon:

AK5210 KUL-KCH

AK5211 KCH-KUL

:drinks:

Edited by LeeTZ

Is she ugly/beautiful?? Mixed feelings... :pardon:

Weird laaah~!!! :rofl:

Nice Catch Iggy.. Walter it the NIKON laaaa ;)

Walter... Bigma not used in either shots kakaka... Lee, wah.. drunk still can get good shots at flying Whiskey ahhh... not bad not bad.. :drinks:

Weird laaah~!!! :rofl: Nice Catch Iggy.. Walter it the NIKON laaaa ;)
I totally agree with you Baim... its so weird... but ATC lady told the pilots that they have a nice looking plane!!!!????? :pardon: , I think from tower every plane looks nice lah kakaka :rolleyes:

Iggy, from your 18-200??

Yup... :drinks: , if bigma later many people kekurangan darah :rofl:

Whiskey.... haiz... BKI lately bad weather la... cilaka... KCH always can get nice rotation shot one... envy... :angry:

TOLD YAAA! ahaha..just checked her flying schedule the other day and i was :o when i saw that she flies to KCH almost twice a day and none of her pics are here >( anyways just for info, she's currently frequenting KCH, SOC, MYY, and CGK, but of course, that doesn't mean she won't go elsewhere :D

TOLD YAAA! ahaha..just checked her flying schedule the other day and i was :o when i saw that she flies to KCH almost twice a day and none of her pics are here >( anyways just for info, she's currently frequenting KCH, SOC, MYY, and CGK, but of course, that doesn't mean she won't go elsewhere :D

Terima Kasih banyak banyak... (thanks heaps)..

Sam, light was bad in the morning, Sun woke up late... I almost missed her having thought she'd not come in as AK5210.. but in the end .. I got it.. even got my shoes wet for crossing a small stream to get alot closer.. another illegal act .. MAB would be mad if he caught me in the act.. all this drunkard action just for a bottle of whiskey.. Rotation shot in Kch sucks lah.. so tight the angle.. can't even get side shot.. belly shot only.. plus sun direction.. arrgghhh can be very pissed sometimes, BKI better.. way better.. :good: