MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Ignatius

Kuching Intl Spotting Pixies...

do u know who owns this aircraft/

that... I am not sure ooo sorry ah....

hmm.... do you often go spotting at 07? :)

that... I am not sure ooo sorry ah....

hmm.... do you often go spotting at 07? :)

I live near the school on the approach to Rnwy 25.

Now we officially have two virtual tower to look after KCH Intl traffic.. good good good... but how you manage to look at rego's that are so tiny??? BINOCULARS eveready kah?? :lol:

Now we officially have two virtual tower to look after KCH Intl traffic.. good good good... but how you manage to look at rego's that are so tiny??? BINOCULARS eveready kah?? :lol:

Ahhh !! How else??

Hmm,what area you're staying at,Charles? So lucky of you :rolleyes:

Hmm,what area you're staying at,Charles? So lucky of you :rolleyes:

Let me guess?Tabuan?BDC?Jade?Polarwood?

Im at Tabuan Jaya Baru...usually if Im arriving on a flight, my dad would wait outside for my flight.When he sees the plane approaching, only then he would drive to the airport to pick me up!Hahaha!Nothing beats watching the Former Queen of the Sky flying in during Hajj season...make me wanna shed a tear!That is how emotional when i see a 747!!

DSC00017.JPG

Im at Tabuan Jaya Baru...usually if Im arriving on a flight, my dad would wait outside for my flight.When he sees the plane approaching, only then he would drive to the airport to pick me up!Hahaha!Nothing beats watching the Former Queen of the Sky flying in during Hajj season...make me wanna shed a tear!That is how emotional when i see a 747!!

Kenneth, you working with MH??? hehehe... and why is Hibby behind walls of glass?? Who'd want to wallap that big model away, apart from me??? hehehe

I live at 3rd Mile, planes took off and land also i had the slightest clue!!! :pardon: , thats why Lee is my virtual tower... anything on kuching radar,... i'll be notified.. and off with my gears to nail it... :yahoo:

Kenneth, you working with MH??? hehehe... and why is Hibby behind walls of glass?? Who'd want to wallap that big model away, apart from me??? hehehe

I live at 3rd Mile, planes took off and land also i had the slightest clue!!! :pardon: , thats why Lee is my virtual tower... anything on kuching radar,... i'll be notified.. and off with my gears to nail it... :yahoo:

Im a teacher la...not with MH.I represented Sarawak in the teacher's debate in Putrajaya last year.We went on a Putrajaya tour after we won.The picture was taken in front of Pak Lah's office.The foyer I think...the room that looks out onto the road leading into the PM's Office.Very nice Hibby!A present to Pak Lah from MAS when he lauched the Hibby.I wanted to steal too...but really heavy security in there!

Im a teacher la...not with MH.I represented Sarawak in the teacher's debate in Putrajaya last year.We went on a Putrajaya tour after we won.The picture was taken in front of Pak Lah's office.The foyer I think...the room that looks out onto the road leading into the PM's Office.Very nice Hibby!A present to Pak Lah from MAS when he lauched the Hibby.I wanted to steal too...but really heavy security in there!

Lucky Mr.Lah didn't ask you to help him Campaign hehhehe... :lol:

emmm i see two KCH MWingers staying a stone throw away from where i'm staying (actually my parent house, not mind)... :pardon: in the middle, actually..hehehe... ;)

Stutong Avenue

Victor, I threw a few many stones already just now, so got kenak your parents house kah??? hehehe :rofl:

KCH Spotters!!ATTENTION! Saw a private jet parked near Hornbill Skyways Apron.A Gulfstream I think, "WEBSTAR"?? Go and spot! Hehehe! Dun have a good camera...

Yes, Gulfy it is, it will depart on the 10th according to my 101% reliable ATC :yahoo: , what time I don't know but I do hope it is as sunny as today on the 10th..

I was waiting for N666SA gulfy to take off at its ETD of 730UTC, but it got delayed and delayed.. so I didn't bother to shoot at it since weather sux alot.. instead I tried out a new angle for planes taking off Runwei 25... here's one and only shot made today... so damn boring airport!!!

800_DSC7735.jpg

... here's one and only shot made today... so damn boring airport!!!

that's what i thought when i went spotting in KCH early January. spend 2 solid hours and only manage to catch 2 birds. :blink: look on the bright side, its still better than Subang Aerospace Industry (spend 3 solid hour and only manage to catch 1 bird). :blink:

Edited by Victor A.

I was waiting for N666SA gulfy to take off at its ETD of 730UTC, but it got delayed and delayed.. so I didn't bother to shoot at it since weather sux alot.. instead I tried out a new angle for planes taking off Runwei 25... here's one and only shot made today... so damn boring airport!!!

hahahahahahaha......but iggy, always thank god because your traffic is a lot better than TGG.

Hahaha, actually there are traffic in Kch, just that they are toooooooo COMMON, its either the JellyFish or the AK's... nothing worth making me stand on my Arena top snapping like no tomorrow

yeah i guess its bettter than TGG, but nothing beats being able to get onto tarmac rite Taiko :lol:

Yes, Gulfy it is, it will depart on the 10th according to my 101% reliable ATC :yahoo: , what time I don't know but I do hope it is as sunny as today on the 10th..

got a shot of it on the 7th,but from inside bay 8 aerobridge la :pardon:

got a shot of it on the 7th,but from inside bay 8 aerobridge la :pardon:

Show us the potato hehehhe.. nice avatar of you becoming SQ F/O hehehe... :drinks:

brader nick, i love your avatar, u seem to qualify in guinness book of world record as the smallest triple FO in the world..... :drinks: :drinks: :clapping:

Weststar Nxxxxx

120550016069411.jpg

brader nick, i love your avatar, u seem to qualify in guinness book of world record as the smallest triple FO in the world..... :drinks: :drinks: :clapping:

hehe..thanks to those seats, there's hope after all :p

Edited by Nick R.