MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Ignatius

Kuching Intl Spotting Pixies...

great..if i hear "KABOOM" tomolo then i know wat exactly happen :drinks: .if i hear nothing, then iggy is in jail oledi... <_>

so still can climb UP the hill on rwy25 onot?

Sssshhhhh Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... <_>

seems to be some problem at KIA yesterday evening . intersection C blocked for a while at approx 1800 and taxiway A cannot be used later in the night.

seems to be some problem at KIA yesterday evening . intersection C blocked for a while at approx 1800 and taxiway A cannot be used later in the night.

AK5200 got problem last nite... ddnt know exactly whatlah.. but it got a few planes holding in the air... due to "aircraft on runway"!!!!!! it needed to be towed.. thats all i noe .. didnt go to the airport due to "MINYAK " ahha

you said you quit spotting ho...kekeke

Hehe... still can listen to scanner mah...and also with the help of virtual tower

just now around 6.10pm, i think i saw 9M-NAA depart from BKI, or maybe i'm wrong. but if really 9M-NAA, Iggy, i believe you promised something before rite? haha.... :pardon:

just now around 6.10pm, i think i saw 9M-NAA depart from BKI, or maybe i'm wrong. but if really 9M-NAA, Iggy, i believe you promised something before rite? haha.... :pardon:

BKI or KCH????

BKI :rolleyes:

Charles, yupz, BKI. but i didn't post in wrong thread. :lol:

Edited by Samuel Chy

Sekadar untuk informasi bapak bapak, maskapai Batavia Air telah merubah jadwal penerbangannya ke Kuching Malaysia.

Penerbangan Pergi:

Waktu keberangkatan dari Bandar Udara Supadio yang baru: 10.55 Waktu Indonesia Barat

Waktu ketibaan di Bandar Udara Internasional Kuching yang baru: 12.25 Waktu di Malaysia

Penerbangan Pulang:

Waktu keberangkatan dari Bandar Udara Internasional Kuching yang baru: 12.55 Waktu di Malaysia

Waktu ketibaan di Bandar Udara Supadio yang baru: 12.25 Waktu Indonesia Barat

Hari operasional ngak berubah kok, masih setiap Selasa, Kamis, Jum'at dan Minggu. Makasih, permisi duluan.

Need translation?

Sekadar untuk informasi bapak bapak, maskapai Batavia Air telah merubah jadwal penerbangannya ke Kuching Malaysia.

Penerbangan Pergi:

Waktu keberangkatan dari Bandar Udara Supadio yang baru: 10.55 Waktu Indonesia Barat

Waktu ketibaan di Bandar Udara Internasional Kuching yang baru: 12.25 Waktu di Malaysia

Penerbangan Pulang:

Waktu keberangkatan dari Bandar Udara Internasional Kuching yang baru: 12.55 Waktu di Malaysia

Waktu ketibaan di Bandar Udara Supadio yang baru: 12.25 Waktu Indonesia Barat

Hari operasional ngak berubah kok, masih setiap Selasa, Kamis, Jum'at dan Minggu. Makasih, permisi duluan.

Need translation?

Hi Azizul, thanks for the info :drinks:

Woooow Fokker Fiftey prop still running and u got her head on.. if only the wx that morning is sunny.. the sun is favouring a good shot at that angle

AirAsia no more using the aerobridges at Kuching International Airport?

They never, unless its raining.. :pardon:

Wow.. new spotter in Whiskey bravo golf golf.. and oh my D2x!!! :blink: Shrinking my D80 haha.. perhaps your aperture could be set from F8-F11 for better results..

Your iso seems to be above 100 on a clear good sky, try using constant iso100 .. its bright and sunny hehe.. :lol:

Clear weather these few days isn't it.. but too bored with the boring traffics already ehhe.. keep spotting bro.. and keep posting.. :good:

Edited by Ignatius

Lols

Quite nice your pictures. :lol:

And welcome to our forum...

By the way,

Hav u read the terms and regulations? :blink:

Has anyone ever been on Batavia Air? Im kinda itching to fly into Pontianak just for a short weekend...any info on the level of service? Pricing? Flight time? Even though it is listed in the 3rd Band in terms of safety, so far they have been pretty safe...has the Indonesian lifted the Band 3 (least safe) status yet? Thanks in advance!

Edited by Kenneth Chong WT

Has anyone ever been on Batavia Air? Im kinda itching to fly into Pontianak just for a short weekend...any info on the level of service? Pricing? Flight time? Even though it is listed in the 3rd Band in terms of safety, so far they have been pretty safe...has the Indonesian lifted the Band 3 (least safe) status yet? Thanks in advance!

haha.. I think its pretty safe.. just fly.. and come back with a good TR like u did before.. :yahoo:

Hmm,haven't went to KCH more than a year i think.I'm going to KCH next month,so planning to have a trip to the spotting area at KCH. MWings KCH members,are you free on that time (around 25-26/08 i think-Later i'll reconfirm it again)

I have flown with Batavia Air on 43 sectors. The level of service is fine, on par with other Indonesian LCCs. Flight attendants are sweet and friendly, although their English prowess maybe not as good as their Garuda counterparts. One way ticket ex-KCH would cost around MYR 250 nowadays (I can't confirm because I haven't purchase one ex-KCH for years). The airfare ex-PNK is IDR 680.000 per person (approximately MYR 243). For flight time, please refer to my earlier post in this thread. If I am not mistaken, the band 3 has yet to be lifted and all airlines are still tagged with their respective band. Worse, 5 airlines have been suspended due to safety concern.

PPC 1120 took off for Selatar this morning just aftrt 6 am.Anyone captured this aircraft?

How u know callsign and destination Charles? Scanner? Wow.. i wonder what left kch this morning..

Must be another baby private jet

How u know callsign and destination Charles? Scanner? Wow.. i wonder what left kch this morning..

Must be another baby private jet

This one kah ?

DSC_4123.jpg