MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Meor

BKI Spotting V2

Thanks Yoong :drinks:

Any idea why she was in that orientation ? Meaning why she was taxing from the old part of T1 whilst cargo ramp is opposite the new part ?

taken about an hour ago.....enjoy!!!!

Wah, you caught a big one there!

Any idea why she was in that orientation ? Meaning why she was taxing from the old part of T1 whilst cargo ramp is opposite the new part ?

Actually, Yoong posted the pictures in reversed sequence.

It was pushed out all the way from the 'cargo terminal' near bay A2 to the holding area at the 'old gates' (see pictures).

One arriving 734 was blocked while holding at the old Gate1 and was made to 'gostan' out to the taxiway again and re-enter the tarmac via RW02. (someone pls clarify)

(As per described by my airport 'kakis')

nice pix there, Yoong and Meor... just now when i busy working, i heard a very sweet sound, and i know that it must be something WIDE... and indeed. haha... :lol:

and thanks for the clarification, Andi. just now i'm so wondering how she can make it to the old apron. :lol: btw, i believe the 734 pushed back and taxi to new gates via Charlie and Juliet.

Edited by Samuel Chy

nice pix there, Yoong and Meor... just now when i busy working, i heard a very sweet sound, and i know that it must be something WIDE... and indeed. haha... :lol:

and thanks for the clarification, Andi. just now i'm so wondering how she can make it to the old apron. :lol: btw, i believe the 734 pushed back and taxi to new gates via Charlie and Juliet.

Around 4 - 5pm?

Thanks for the story Andi :drinks:

See, we're so hard up on spotting big birds here that when one does show up, her every movement is tracked :p

Hello all, just want to share a few pictures of mine taken while I was in BKI. Enjoy!

IMG_0120.jpg

IMG_0140.jpg

IMG_0209.jpg

IMG_0366.jpg

Oops, who were in town!?

IMG_0114.jpg

OT a bit, Mt Kinabalu. Dedicated to Uncle Pieter!!

IMG_0315.jpg

The following were taken while waiting my flight back to BTU,

One side of the terminal is 'closed', Golden Club Class lounge further down

IMG_0655.jpg

The other side

IMG_0656.jpg

Some spotting inside terminal, MH 777 bound for Japang. I believe this is where the MH's 737 mishap with catering truck happened, the cross way.

IMG_0664.jpg

Part of terminal and runway extension construction site

IMG_0671.jpg

Twin Otter with 777

IMG_0675.jpg

9M-MMZ being prepared for flight bound from KL, from Manila.

IMG_0679.jpg

Last but not lease, 9M-MGA, the oldest F50 in MH fleet, arrives. Departs to KCH via SBW later. Our a/c is no where to be found, delay!!

IMG_0686.jpg

Enjoy folks, sorry for poor quality pics. :p

Edited by Chan CS

uncle pieter in the town :D ......... trippie at BKI siok oh :good: ......... thanks for sharing chan cs......

nice shots there, Chan. still have no chance to snap the daytime Trippie. :cray: hopefully this weekend can do some spotting. so itchy... haha... and glad you able to entertain Uncle Pieter when he is in town. :sorry: btw, do you hav any pixes to update 9M-BKI activities thread? that thread had been hibernated for quite sometime. someone forgotted his promised! *ehem* *ehem*

Michael, if you did keep tracking this thread, i guess you can figure out what kind of traffic we hav. :p 9M-BKI members, agree? :D

Edited by Samuel Chy

uncle pieter in the town :D

Uncle Pieter and Aunty Mai were in town 25-27jun, so 1 month ago :p

just realize BKI also got Lakeside Spot. :rofl:

today me and Desmond did some small coverage on the big bus. :D

touched down as MH 2616

DSC_7506.jpg

after a while, she backtracking at Rwy 20,

DSC_7579.jpg

and then she leave the ground as MH2617 to KUL.

DSC_7696-1.jpg

and finally, this tiny boy willing to show me his cute face in good light condition, but WRONG SETTING on my cam. :cray:

DSC_7527.jpg

sorry for noisy pixes, high ISO set. :(

:drinks:

sam , y so fast change spotting spot ??? :p :rofl: , any special thing happen ??? :rofl:

bigmama siok ler sam :good: