MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Edwin P K

MAS Enrich Frequent Flyer Program

I think u would be able to access the new WoR for May-July now.

Online?

Very efficient of MAS/Enrich! :good:

I dont think so. The "backroom" is still a mess.

- the new redemption charts are not published. So, one isnt able to see where the enhancements are. Calculators are useless as not all destinations enjoy a reduction in mileage redemption requirements.

- the Enrich login page is still buried deep within MH's website. It's like they dont want people to access it.

- the T&Cs are still from yesteryears and archaic - they dont reflect the present Enrich.

One swallow does not make a summer.

Edited by Mushrif A

I dont think so. The "backroom" is still a mess.

- the new redemption charts are not published. So, one isnt able to see where the enhancements are. Calculators are useless as not all destinations enjoy a reduction in mileage redemption requirements.

- the Enrich login page is still buried deep within MH's website. It's like they dont want people to access it.

- the T&Cs are still from yesteryears and archaic - they dont reflect the present Enrich.

One swallow does not make a summer.

I agree with mushrif

I have to add enrich to my favourite in allowing me to access without remembering the address, or even dig into MH new website.

And the calculator is still 'pening-pening lalat'

I noticed that the First Class redemption rate to LHR and AMS has been increased. Previously it was 140,000 miles for a return ticket. Under the new scheme, a one way redemption costs 68,000 miles with the 15% online redemption discount, meaning the normal one way rate is 80,000 miles thus the normal return rate is 160,000 miles.

From Citibank online redemption;

For every CX Asia Miles, SQ Krisflyer, DL Skymiles, and TG Royal Orchid Plus point need 6.4 Citibank points.

MH Enrich requires 7.0 Citibank points.

Citibank has been enforcing the new conversion rate of 1,000 Enrich miles for 7,000 Citibank points since 2009. Could be prior to that too. Previously the conversion rate was 6,400 Citibank points for every 1,000 Enrich miles.

But hey, they got new FFPs there. Previously it was only Enrich and KrisFlyer.

From Citibank online redemption;

For every CX Asia Miles, SQ Krisflyer, DL Skymiles, and TG Royal Orchid Plus point need 6.4 Citibank points.

MH Enrich requires 7.0 Citibank points.

But you have to consider that it costs less points to redeem a ticket on MH compared to SQ, so it kind of evens out in the end.

But you have to consider that it costs less points to redeem a ticket on MH compared to SQ, so it kind of evens out in the end.

What about the surcharge? :sorry:

Edited by KK Lee

From Citibank redemption;

Metrojaya RM100 voucher need 17,500 points

KFC RM100 voucher need 19,500 points

McDonald’s RM100 voucher need 23,000 points

1000 Enrich miles need 7,000 points.

From Enrich;

KUL/LHR return in J need 88,000 Enrich mile.

From above;

MH KUL/LHR return in J need 616,000 Citipoints or equivalent to RM2,700 McDonald’s voucher.

So it is cheaper to redeem Enrich mile from Citibank than accrue from MH?

From Citibank redemption;

Metrojaya RM100 voucher need 17,500 points

KFC RM100 voucher need 19,500 points

McDonald’s RM100 voucher need 23,000 points

1000 Enrich miles need 7,000 points.

From Enrich;

KUL/LHR return in J need 88,000 Enrich mile.

From above;

MH KUL/LHR return in J need 616,000 Citipoints or equivalent to RM2,700 McDonald’s voucher.

So it is cheaper to redeem Enrich mile from Citibank than accrue from MH?

Others bank like EON bank 1000 Enrich miles need 6,000 points. :D

New Enrich offered..

"You will be entitled to 2000 Enrich Miles when you register via our website malaysiaairlines.com from 3rd May - 18th May 2011."

For new enrollment?

Yup, correct. Got email from them in conjuction MH new promotion "Enjoy Malaysia Airlines' Global Deals, Dream Getaways" start tomorrow 3rd May until 18th May 2011.

MH.jpg

Edited by Ikman Ikreza

For us existing members, we have to wait for the 1,000,000 Postcard to Enrich promotion that will be detailed out on 18 May.

New Enrich offered..

"You will be entitled to 2000 Enrich Miles when you register via our website malaysiaairlines.com from 3rd May - 18th May 2011."

For new enrollment?

This is unfair~~~ Previously when I enrolled, I got 300 miles only!! <_ am a kid throwing tantrum>

Seems like Enrich is rolling big time~~ I got my Enrich Blue card after numerous cheap Y sectors. :)

enrichcard.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Yeap, much to my surprise as well. Would have thought they sent me the new one. :mellow: :sorry: :blink:

Actually, I don't anticipate MH to send my Enrich plastic card at all since I always travel MH on cheap Y ticket. Poor uni student, can't purchase expensive ticket... :pardon:

But that's the old card. They gave you the old card?

For us existings old card holder, can we request for new card replacement?

Julius, from last time 300 miles to 1000 miles and now to 2000 miles for new enrollment..