MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Mohd Azizul Ramli

Rumour: MH to Cut Inflight Meals Beginning 1 October 2007

i randomly imagined JonKong thumping his chest and screaming into the sky...

:rofl: :rofl:

haha rock on bro!

hmm...im so bored at home lar <_ feel so dumb and itchy src="%7B___base_url___%7D/uploads/emoticons/default_ohmy.png" alt=":o"> kong, let's go spotting today, tmrw, and day after?? everyday go spotting oso can mah...rite? :rofl:

i got fltsim at home oso, rated to fly almost all aircraft :rofl:

Edited by Ian Lim

i randomly imagined JonKong thumping his chest and screaming into the sky...

:rofl: :rofl:

haha rock on bro!

Jom Imran, my hands are gatal liao... i am stupid... let's go spotting! :rofl: :rofl:

Like what they keep on say...from their so called survey, 93% of the passengers are happy with the snack box crap and oly 3% are unhappy about it....considering their current condition, why would they even think of the 3%....they might just carry on the snack box thing and implemented it on all route below 3.5 hours.....

So...could the truth be 93% are unhappy and only 3% are happy....

hehehe.... :pardon:

what happen to the other 4%? flushed it down the toilet?

I'm very interested to find out the methodology of the survey as well as a sample questionairre (sic ?) Let's have an extreme scenario - on a 20 minute Twin Otter flight with slip of paper asking if you would prefer a take away lunch box compared to what is current offered :) A bit mischievous there I'll admit, but hey, we still don't have concrete proof otherwise ! :)

Who prepare this meals box? SkyChef (a.k.a Brahim's Badawi) or MAS?

OT a bit... Speaking of Brahim Badawi, I heard (rumours la) that last time they charged a bottle of mineral water (500ml) for 4 bucks each (or was it 10 bucks, not sure but alarmingly skyrocketing)... hmm.. any confirmation?

I'm very interested to find out the methodology of the survey as well as a sample questionairre (sic ?) Let's have an extreme scenario - on a 20 minute Twin Otter flight with slip of paper asking if you would prefer a take away lunch box compared to what is current offered :) A bit mischievous there I'll admit, but hey, we still don't have concrete proof otherwise ! :)

That's very possible. Or a KUL-SIN 734 hop.

Jom Imran, my hands are gatal liao... i am stupid... let's go spotting! :rofl: :rofl:

Ok..i pick you up in A6-ERG.

You can send me home ah? :rofl:

i'm a clinical research fellow as well - i know what tricks some people use to manipulate data. I don't believe idris jala's stupid claims really. and wong - get that sandwic and stuff it in his face!

idiots. absolute idiots.

snack box is here to stay. they don't care. this is typical malaysia - pull the wool over our eyes!

Great...yet ANOTHER commando....

sheesh <_<

he isn't fit to be a COMMANDO! coz he didn't have the brains (sorry if i offended + joking manner) to even think twice before making some jokingly remarks about the main stuff we (and the founder of MW) do here - spotting and FS.

WELCOME

MalaysianWings.com is a website designed to provide a fair and friendly portal for Malaysian aviation enthusiasts and hobbyists

read the main page! saying spotting is stupid and fs is crap is SO unfriendly! <_<

edited: too political methinks.

Edited by Imran K.

Agreed! Reason I like MWing and SQtalk over other caustic forum (you know which ones I mean) is the camaraderie and congenial atmosphere found in these forums. Let's not lose that...

::80:: duck for cover in flame proof suit

Let's get it over with k guys? I'm sure Azizul did not mean to offend anyone perhaps its just what he thinks. He did apologise beforehand and i guess we should just cut it alright? Take it with a pinch of salt and lets get back to topic!!

ok..back to the topic.

Lets try and summarize the points so far.

1) Snackboxes suck.

2) So far...everybody seems to prefer Hot Meals.. (no d'uh)

3) ?

wait a minute.....

u hit a car in front of u and said "sorry, i dont have money" pretending that u felt as awful as the victim and just drove away. your bmw had no dent but the victim's perodua bumper was hit badly. the poor victim had to endure 3 days without a car, had to pay from his own pocket for repair and his schedules for next 3 days got screwed up. forget about claiming insurance. the process is worse.

yes u didnt have money but if u were a gentlemen, u would have asked for his mobile no or his bank account number so u could deposit installments to cover at least half the cost of victim's repair.

and how would u feel when u said u didnt have money and the victim said "ok fine, but i have a hammer in my perodua and may i suggest that i smash your bumper with it so its a win win or lose lose situation for both of us?" fair right??

worse still, u do something wrong. and u are totally aware that by doing so, some gonna be so upset. if u were not stupid, u could have vet through what u had written, deleted or omitted sensitive statements before u hit 'Add Reply'.

if your theory or sentiment as per what u have written is true, then SQ,MH or EK would be as stupid as this website. why then did they start from say 737-100 or Fokker 27 or a comet (SQ/MH) or 727-200 (EK). they could have waited years and years later until 747 or 767 or even 777 arrived.

this website started with 'stupid' spotting and flightsim. from there we have developed further into other areas where there are synergy. yes many of us here take crappy photos. but one day those people will improve and post higher quality photos that u can ever imagine. we cannot afford to give negative criticism. that will drive their spirit down. we have to encourage them, correct them and hope they can be a better spotter or flight simmer. yes many people started something that were stupid. they started at stupid places too. apple or google started in a garage. yahoo started in a dormitory.

if u are a kid and u do something stupid, well then one can close one eye and hope that when the kid grows up, he can learn and thus avoid stupid or crappy behaviour.

but if u are an adult and u can write something that is so sensitive after having been contributing more than 120 replies, then i would say that u are stupid for not learning or getting at least a rough idea about the culture and accepted manners in this website. it could be your poor upbringing and it could be of your belief that the world revolves because of u.

and if u think this website has stupid threads like spotting and flight sim, i wonder why only, after more than 120 replies, that u realise that spotting and flightsim are crap and stupid. u must be stupid to realise a little late.

i am not worried when someone says this website has stupid photos or stupid/crappy flighsim. i am more concerned about whether, with such behaviour and remarks, he can be accepted by the general public in his life. worse still, it is a pity if he receives lots of criticisms behind his back from closed ones or from close circles in his office. god bless.

if u see me on the street, run and try your best to avoid me as best as u can. because when i see u, i am going to run to get u so that i can show all my photos that i have snapped. and i want u to vet through my photos and tell me straight to my face which are the ones that are stupid and crappy. that way i be able to correct my spotting or editing techniques.

Time for some ' intervention '

M.A.R. ,

not sure how it is on a.net forum , personally , I don't like it there , but that is not the point , over here , we try not to put people down with things like this , after all as Azahan said , MalaysianWings will not be what it is if not for Spotting , Flightsim and Av. Collectibles and etc. Coming from a standing point where I do go spotting and play alot of Flight Sim , I shall take your words ' with a pinch of salt ' as Walter mentioned previously , but nevertheless , it is not ' nice ' to say things like that and say * sorry if I offended anyone * and just forget about it . Can I slap you and say sorry and walk away with you not being pissed ? now now I doubt its going to work out that way , but anyhow , I DO take your criticism in a way where malaysianwings CAN improve , but perhaps , giving constructive criticism is something you left out there .

I am not here to take sides , I'm not saying M.A.R. is wrong for saying that because , in a forum , everyone is open to their own opinion , but at the end of the day , when others reply to that opinion , you've got to just endure it because when you click add reply , you should take responsibility for what you've said . Azizul , your comments , feedback and posts here are valuable in its own way but lets try to keep the nasty comments to a minimum .

I forsee this coming to a somewhat bitter argument soon with no fruits to bear in terms of value to this subject which is being discussed here . Therefore , I think it is about time we headed back to the topic at hand and continue the discussion related to the title .

Gavin

I don't think that website is active...it's been in a semi-comatosed state for some months now.

Webmaster probably sampled MH's meal box ! Here's hoping he/she a speedy recovery from trauma :)