MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
KC Sim

Singapore Changi Airport Spotting

Yes, bro, sleepness nights :rofl:

Seems to be SQ 777 : thanks for enhancing the shot :good:

Today's catch:

2 specials in 1 pic. PK-GEE with the 40th Asean Anniversary stick, with B-HOY in the background.

GEEHOY_IMG_0558_c8.jpg

Also 9V-SQH has been spotted a couple times with the new larger font, the first SQ 772 to be repainted with the new larger font.

9V-SQH_IMG_0069_c8.jpg

Today's catch:

2 specials in 1 pic. PK-GEE with the 40th Asean Anniversary stick, with B-HOY in the background.

Huyoooo~!!! Damn Lucky... Hope i can see that in KLIA.. Dreaming~!! Dreaming~!! <_>

Btw. Nice Shot :clapping: :drinks:

Huyoooo~!!! Damn Lucky... Hope i can see that in KLIA.. Dreaming~!! Dreaming~!! <_>

Just a kind reminder for you guys that:

B-HOY will soon retired as a BCF soon and the livery will transfer to B-KPC (B77W) [hope I haven't made the thing confused, but it is sure that the livery will move on to a B77W]

No wonder she looks so clean !!! :pardon:

Great shot, Gavin !!! :good:

Saw a 777 heading our way and my good friend came up with an amazing idea to get a head on shot which had us cursing away when we realised that it was a 77W ... But anyway , its unique nevertheless

In the words of Azahan , The mother of all engines....

whiskejulietgu9.jpg

Some shots from the spotting session with our 'Boss' and MWings joker (Singapore reps) - Kwek. :pardon: Nice to meet you guys, finally. :drinks:

JA605A_WSSS_150907.jpg

300ER

JA736J_WSSS_150907.jpg

Gulfstream IV. Sexy!!!

VH-CGF_WSSS_150907.jpg

Skippy with blue sky! :yahoo:

VH-OJU_WSSS_150907.jpg

Rare stuff. Antonov-12.

XU-U4C_WSSS_150907.jpg

Edited by kianhong

Kianhong, love the G-IV, she's very very common in SIN/MFM/SZB...lives at MEL. She's quite old and was fairly recently joined by former CIA rendition machine G-V N126CH which took her old rego of VH-CCC. She's quite old, though. 1988 build...and is very ugly inside (compared to other Gulfstreams i've been on). She leaves SIN for home tomorrow at 0805

You gotta love Changi Beach! Great pics guys! Keep 'em coming!

Nice! Really do wish the JAL 77W comes instead of the regular B744 when I'm spotting haha.

Sharing a shot which I took last week, of the newest carrier (yet) to service SIN. :)

XY-AGE_approach_MW.jpg

Wow Hoe Jyh, nice shot of Air Bagan. And why do all the cute planes come to SIN when I am away . . . including the China Eastern "Young Pioneers" A320.

On the day I departed to Vientiane via BKK on Thai (thankfully, Thai deployed the B772ER HS-TJU . . . its much more comfortable than the B772), I managed to photograph VP-BLK as we taxied past it.

MW-VP-BLK-2007-09-11-01Cr.jpg

KC Sim

We felt tremors here in Singapore the other day. No I wasn't too worried - I knew Gavin was in town....probably doing the rain dance. It has been raining cats and dogs since.......

Nonetheless Gavin still has to top up fuel for spotting.....so we met up for lunch at a Thai makan place opposite Chin Chin restuarant.

Feedingtime_IMG_0099_hi10_reducedc8.jpg

No, I did not touch-up the photo, its just ultra-wide used to good advantage (for Gavin that is) :rolleyes:

After lunch, we met up with Kian Hong at Sim Lim Square and then proceeded to Changi Beach for spotting as the weather was clearing up. But alas, the taxi driver had no energy to step on the pedal and we missed the silver bullet CX for 20C by quite a few minutes..

At 20C, Gavin almost fell asleep as blood drained away his stomach to process the high calorie intake earlier... :rolleyes:

Gavinsleepyeyes_IMG_0102_hi10_reduc.jpg

By now Gavin had returned to his normal self - eh shape I mean...... :rofl:

Gavinstanding_IMG_0105_hi10_reduced.jpg

After walking about 1.5 km (15 km to Gavin), we finally arrived at the usual spot at 20R - after missing out on the SQ77W whilst experimenting with head-on shots.

Gavin showed us a new technique of obtaining shots from Changi Beach. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Now we know why the benches are made of concrete...

Gavin_IMG_0277_hi10_reducedc8.jpg

Kathey pathetic for Sneeze!

B-HNC_IMG_0381_hi10_reducedc8.jpg