MAS Cadet Pilot

3 years ar Lim?U mean Air Asia or MAS?

hey guys..how 2 change my name huh??

actualy i hv type my name wrong..i want 2 type fahmi..but then

the comptr become crazy..so how?

Get Gavin to change your name... :)

Get Gavin to change your name... :)

thanx brennan!

did u noe when mas want make new advert?

if sum one hv failed b4..are they consider to take back or reject the application

Your welcome Fahmi, :)

Im not exactly sure when their advert is out. What i normally do is every Saturday i check The STAR newspaper. Find the StarJobs pullout and look through. The last advert was there,front page somemore..hehe...

well..now u know what i do every Saturday morning... :rolleyes: haha!

being rejected for an application doesnt actually mean u cannot apply and go through the selection process again. One friend of mine kept trying. He first applied for SIA Cadetship after his STPM. He was rejected. Then he did a Diploma in Computer Science and applied. They rejected again. Then he continued his so called plan B and did his Bachelors in Computer Sceince in Australia. And this time, he was selected from out of 400 applicants. He is now a 777 FO. So the lesson is, dont give up, keep your hopes up and rejection only makes u stronger and stronger... :)

i really dont know what happening with my application, but we all got a long way to go...so have fun while waiting, and learn the aviation world... :yahoo:

Your welcome Fahmi, :)

Im not exactly sure when their advert is out. What i normally do is every Saturday i check The STAR newspaper. Find the StarJobs pullout and look through. The last advert was there,front page somemore..hehe...

well..now u know what i do every Saturday morning... :rolleyes: haha!

being rejected for an application doesnt actually mean u cannot apply and go through the selection process again. One friend of mine kept trying. He first applied for SIA Cadetship after his STPM. He was rejected. Then he did a Diploma in Computer Science and applied. They rejected again. Then he continued his so called plan B and did his Bachelors in Computer Sceince in Australia. And this time, he was selected from out of 400 applicants. He is now a 777 FO. So the lesson is, dont give up, keep your hopes up and rejection only makes u stronger and stronger... :)

i really dont know what happening with my application, but we all got a long way to go...so have fun while waiting, and learn the aviation world... :yahoo:

That friend of yours is really one diligent guy... hats off to him!! :good:

*was aiming for MAS cadet pilot as well, too bad Im not tall enuff... 3 cm!!! hahahah

Duh. Same prob for me as well. I'm 2 cm shorter!! <_>

But i wonder what is AK height requirement for their cadet pilot scheme?

For those who didnt get called for even psychomotor test, will it becoz of d resume..? BTW, i applied in mac but didnt get any reply watsoever..

Do u need to write sumthg like why u want to become a pilot on ur resume..?? :help:

For those who didnt get called for even psychomotor test, will it becoz of d resume..? BTW, i applied in mac but didnt get any reply watsoever..

Do u need to write sumthg like why u want to become a pilot on ur resume..?? :help:

it...can be everything...but rest assure if u think u cant make the final cut..reapply instead of sitting there or get a adv diploma or degree 1st? :drinks:

Edited by Edwin Yii

Brennan Raj Really thanks for that encouragement. I am in my plan B same as ur fren there....already have BSc in SoftwareEng...Just pray for the super miracle to happen....already apply MAS and SIA for 6 years in a row...hahah..

Brennan Raj Really thanks for that encouragement. I am in my plan B same as ur fren there....already have BSc in SoftwareEng...Just pray for the super miracle to happen....already apply MAS and SIA for 6 years in a row...hahah..

no problem man..keep trying...im waiting for my chance tooo...ill surely pray 4 u mate.. :friends:

Btw LaWrEnZzz..you of course have to write about why you want to be a pilot....but not in ur resume...u write it in ur cover letter.. :)

no problem man..keep trying...im waiting for my chance tooo...ill surely pray 4 u mate.. :friends:

Btw LaWrEnZzz..you of course have to write about why you want to be a pilot....but not in ur resume...u write it in ur cover letter.. :)

now i know why i'm still waiting.... i only have diploma :( man it sux.... should have study more when i'm able to

hey william,

no worry dude, i am also only a Diploma holder only ( TAR only,Engineering ) , now studying for adv dip , i sent in my application last year, being called up for the psycho, luckily for me, i managed to pass the 2 tests and get into the final interview,but failed at it la.... :good:

so, keep on applying ... never lose hope, i am also hoping for my miracle :drinks:

hey william,

no worry dude, i am also only a Diploma holder only ( TAR only,Engineering ) , now studying for adv dip , i sent in my application last year, being called up for the psycho, luckily for me, i managed to pass the 2 tests and get into the final interview,but failed at it la.... :good:

so, keep on applying ... never lose hope, i am also hoping for my miracle :drinks:

Wah..this tread full of encouragements...semangatttttt! :good: :yahoo:

btw Chan,you from TAR College?im doing my A-levels there now...hehe..

Thanx Brennan..

SIA minimum requirement is A-level which is equal to STPM here.. But do bear in mind that a LOT of applicants are degree holders.. But no harm trying.. ;)

guys,

i passed the medical check up dy..

whats the next stage huh?dunno hv to wait for how long again for the bond signing..any idea??

Congrats and welldone mate :D

TAR as UTAR is it? wut course are taking? got sum friends there. hehe one taking EE but the other 1 not sure what.. haha

guys,

whats the next stage huh?dunno hv to wait for how long again for the bond signing..any idea??

hey congrats!! thats like... 99% guaranteed rite?? well, keep ur hopes up! im sure u'll be receiving sum good news soon. :)

guys,

WOW..congrats mannnn! you are just a step away from 'The Dream' :yahoo: :good: :clapping:

Thanx Brennan..

SIA minimum requirement is A-level which is equal to STPM here.. But do bear in mind that a LOT of applicants are degree holders.. But no harm trying.. ;)

Thx Bro, ill surely keep trying anyway...got a lot more years to come..

TAR as UTAR is it? wut course are taking? got sum friends there. hehe one taking EE but the other 1 not sure what.. haha

TAR as in TAR College..im not in UTAR.Im doing my A-Levels Syaz. Still want to keep my options open and aiming for Cadetship.. :)

hey , im at tarc doing my A-level too -_- ~ which intake u are ?

wat class ? lol

haha...., this tread is becoming more like a TARC forum.....

I am now taking Adv Diploma in Engineering(Materials)...., now only waiting to pass 2 more papers to complete..., but not planning to go UK, coz save some money maybe to join as private student in flying school.

Guys, need your advice on this, which bank will provide a 'suitable' loan.... tried to find many of it already...

EPF maybe is an option...

Guys who are studying private, how u get the fund ??? parents ??

need help on this one :help:

Have you guys read the newspaper today ....

42 Chinese ladies passed the interview with MAS as stewardess, their interviews was on Jan 2005, but recently, after 17 months of waiting, MAS rejected them !!!!!!!!!!!!

Some of them had given up their studies just to be ready to join MAS.... now MAS just tell them that they dun need them anymore.... pity them.... :nea:

"Brought up to the sky by MAS, left free falling by whoelse ..... "

hey , im at tarc doing my A-level too -_- ~ which intake u are ?

wat class ? lol

Hey!im in SN7p, May 2006 intake... :drinks:

haha...., this tread is becoming more like a TARC forum.....

Guys, need your advice on this, which bank will provide a 'suitable' loan.... tried to find many of it already...

EPF maybe is an option...

Guys who are studying private, how u get the fund ??? parents ??

need help on this one :help:

Where got TARC forum la...main topic is CADET PILOT..haha.. :p

banks do provide personal loans bro, but the interest rate KILLS. There are also edu loans from banks which have slightly lower interest rates,but still... =@ KILLS!!

its up to you actually,no harm trying and checking out the banks.u can check online too...why dont u do a PPL first? it will enhance your resume and increase chances for a cadetship..

MFA-RM27,325

Royal Selangor Flying Club-RM24,625 (inclusive of membership,maps,headet,and blah blah)

HMA-?

:) :drinks:

I had my interview on July, but failed it ......

Is MAS having cadet selection at this moment ?? I think they are slowly stopping the cadet pilot scheme for the time being.....am i right??

If no, i would send in my resume again immediately, although i know it must be 1 year before they call me up, but, i send in my resume around this time last year....

any advice ?

hehe, MUST GET THE CADET OR BE A PILOT !!!! :drinks:

Edited by wcj8638