MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sneeze Lam

Spotting In Hong Kong

great shot, Sneeze... i like the HKIA terminal picture very much... also the 'Sek Kong' one. :lol: did u spot any small aircraft which involve in the series darma, Triumph in the skies? i just re-watch it, and in episod 4 got involved an aircraft with the rego 'HHP', or something like that. not sure is that right or not. :D

Haha, Samuel, thanks for you kind reply.

However, I am not sure if I have got any shots on the little baby there.

Maybe you try to let me know their rego and I will try my best to post up here. :)

And you said, HHP, well, I still haven't got a shot on it. But a brother of him, HHN.

If you want to have a look on that, you can swap to page 2 of this topic. :drinks:

OK, next time I'll visit HKG, we should go to Shenzhen for some spotting & photography together as this seems to be a very interesting airport with lot's of Chinese airlines (more than HKG)...clear now, bro ?

kakakaka :pardon:

Well, I was not in the track that thinking you are planning for such a trip so fast.

I would like to be there, really, but :( I don't know how and where to go ahead the place to shot. :huh: :sorry:

Well, I was not in the track that thinking you are planning for such a trip so fast.

I would like to be there, really, but :( I don't know how and where to go ahead the place to shot. :huh: :sorry:

Well, it will be next year....and, at least you speak Chinese (which I don't), so you may ask them there on my behalf (or stay at the same hotel/room as described above) :yahoo:

Well, it will be next year....and, at least you speak Chinese (which I don't), so you may ask them there on my behalf (or stay at the same hotel/room as described above) :yahoo:

Will that room only able to spot but not shot?

Whatever, I think we should better go with a people who are having a better skill of speaking madarine.

:D :D :D

My friend said all MU's MD90 will go to Iran, is that true?

IPB Image

Shot on Cathay's B773, look nice? Maybe, cause the shot only look nice in such a small size :(

IPB Image

An aircraft you may want to have a look. ex-SIA freighter.

IPB Image

One of the latest A332 of MU.

IPB Image

Mana EK?

Pray to me hard, and you will have. :yahoo: :yahoo: :p

If the MD really going to Iran, then China is in mass fleet renewal!!!!!

Love the pencil Sneeze, keep more coming and I will also pray for my CO :D

Sneeze,

Very nice pics from HKG.

When is the best time to go Hong Kong for travel and spotting?

Normally, from April to October would be nice, as there are plenty of fresh air brought by the south winds.

However, if there is a typhoon/ tropical storm near Taiwan, Hong Kong will have hazy day. Caution also with the heavy rain, since, the rain season of Hong Kong is also laying on such south wind periods.

If the MD really going to Iran, then China is in mass fleet renewal!!!!!

Love the pencil Sneeze, keep more coming and I will also pray for my CO :D

Seth, have to say sorry :sorry: to you first, since I still not able to manage for a shot on CO.

Maybe you haven't prayed it hrad, :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Will try to get one within this GOLDEN period (nice weather) in Hong Kong.

For the China's matter, yes, as you can check with the order lists that the Chinese government has signed last few years. I think there were over 300, from babies to super Jumbos; from Boeing to Airbus; from CRJ to ERJ............... B)

Haha, Samuel, thanks for you kind reply.

However, I am not sure if I have got any shots on the little baby there.

Maybe you try to let me know their rego and I will try my best to post up here. :)

And you said, HHP, well, I still haven't got a shot on it. But a brother of him, HHN.

If you want to have a look on that, you can swap to page 2 of this topic. :drinks:

well, i saw that pix. :) and i'm still confusing that is HHN or HHP involved in the movie. :p

Sneeze, awesome shots................wonder, have you spotting from the top of that hill(at the background)? Can bigma do the job?

I really like the NZ777, perfect livery on perfect aircraft!

Edited by Seth K

Sneeze, awesome shots................wonder, have you spotting from the top of that hill(at the background)? Can bigma do the job?

I really like the NZ777, perfect livery on perfect aircraft!

That hill?

That is a really steep hill to climb, also it is about 1km apart the runway.

For SV, Raj, and also Aaron

IPB Image

IPB Image

Hey Sneeze,

Thanks for OKB.She looks very Clean and ur shot makes her Stand out.. :D

Nice shot of Sri Lankan too.. :good:

Edited by Raj

Sneeze, nice pics......

ou thread is teasing and killing me, that the only way to cure it is to go to HKG again. Man I love that place.

LOL, you should have relocated to Vietnam, it was a wrong decision for jetspotting-wise!!! :lol: Sim, do you see much of United or NW going to Saigon?

Hey Sneeze,

Thanks for OKB.She looks very Clean and ur shot makes her Stand out.. :D

Nice shot of Sri Lankan too.. :good:

Sneeze,

You thread is teasing and killing me, that the only way to cure it is to go to HKG again. Man I love that place.

Thanks both. Sim, come on then :clapping: :clapping:

Sneeze, nice pics......

LOL, you should have relocated to Vietnam, it was a wrong decision for jetspotting-wise!!! :lol: Sim, do you see much of United or NW going to Saigon?

Thanks SV, as I know the UA in Sim's place comes from HKG, so how about the NW?

from NRT?

Sneeze, nice pics......

I didn't know NW is flying into Saigon. United came in very late at night and left very early in the morning, so did not see the aircraft except for its check in counters.

Thanks both. Sim, come on then :clapping: :clapping:

Sneeze, when I go to HKG again, I will sure give you a call. Be ready to save money, cause I want to go to Hui Lau San to eat a lot of mango sai mai lou. yummy.

Sneeze, when I go to HKG again, I will sure give you a call. Be ready to save money, cause I want to go to Hui Lau San to eat a lot of mango sai mai lou. yummy.

Can't do that, he's saving money for future KUL trip :D

Sim, are you going to HKG during November? I am going there towards end of November to my brother's wedding. I hope to see Sneeze and Aaron there. Count me in for the mango sago desert if you are heading there around that time!!! :lol: Might have to send yet another invite to Uncle Pieter too, hehe....

Edited by S V Choong

Sim, are you going to HKG during November? I am going there towards end of November to my brother's wedding. I hope to see Sneeze and Aaron there. Count me in for the mango sago desert if you are heading there around that time!!! :lol: Might have to send yet another invite to Uncle Pieter too, hehe....

Don't know lah. Future is so full of uncertainties. That mango sago from Hui Lau San is one of the best I have tasted. I especially like the one with pulut hitam and coconut milk. Sneeze, don't assume you can run away from this if we show up.

Can't do that, he's saving money for future KUL trip :D

well, yes, Seth, good memory. :p :p :p

But you know, still fine for me to give Sim the desserts,

since if he is going to eat too much, his stomach will get problem,

and toilets will be his best friend for days. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Don't know lah. Future is so full of uncertainties. That mango sago from Hui Lau San is one of the best I have tasted. I especially like the one with pulut hitam and coconut milk. Sneeze, don't assume you can run away from this if we show up.

No problem mate, I will try to reserve you the money.

Uncle Pieter wanna be a delicious lobster again?

:rolleyes:

Come come come. I like lobster, bring cheese with you too :drinks: :yahoo:

No matter what, just let me know the date, since I will have exam in early Nov.

Beautiful shots, Sneeze! Nice to see some Queens shot...woohooo

Thanks Edwin. Will try to manage some more. :drinks:

Eh, saw ur Hibby no net! Amazing amazing..........

Keep it up!

Edited by Seth K

Might have to send yet another invite to Uncle Pieter too, hehe....

Uncle Pieter wanna be a delicious lobster again?

:rolleyes:

Come come come. I like lobster, bring cheese with you too :drinks: :yahoo:

Yeah, if the planning is more definite, let me know, sothat I can combine HKG with some other S-E Asian destination (MNL?) or even Japan (after seeing Denny's wonderful FUK shots :D ), combined with Taiwan...

But you know, still fine for me to give Sim the desserts,

since if he is going to eat too much, his stomach will get problem,

and toilets will be his best friend for days. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

No problem mate, I will try to reserve you the money.

Sneeze,

You have no idea how much I can eat that thing. :lol: I am born to eat dessert. :rofl:

By the way, keep posting those HKG shots. Love every bit of them