MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sneeze Lam

Spotting In Hong Kong

Mr Sim,

theres a nice place in Sri Petaling to eat Mango SaiMai lou.

If you're coming back you can go try..

Sneeze,

You have no idea how much I can eat that thing. :lol: I am born to eat dessert. :rofl:

By the way, keep posting those HKG shots. Love every bit of them

Ok, The more you can eat, the much I promise to offer you.

Come on! If you leave any little drop of water inside bowls, the bill will go to you. :yahoo:

kekekeke

Here I am going to show you some photos which I have taken within 20/Jul to 22/Jul. I would like to share with you all.

Specify date is stated, fellowed by the photo.

20/Jul

A new cargo friend of us, Air Bridge Cargo (ABC). Coming from NGO.

IPB Image

20/Jul

For MWingers

IPB Image

20/Jul

UPS under sunset

IPB Image

20/Jul

Mana EK? But Imran tried not to ask anymore :( Busy Baaa?

IPB Image

21/Jul

I have got my first ever shot on CX's silver bullet. It is the first ever CX Silver Bullet as well, B-HIH.

IPB Image

21/Jul

An unusual sight brought to you by...............South African, A343 instead of A346.

IPB Image

21/Jul

For MWingers again.

IPB Image

21/Jul

For LeeCH, if you were there saying hi to me? :(

IPB Image

22/Jul

The second day service of this new PAX friend from the Middle East.

IPB Image

Mr Sim,

theres a nice place in Sri Petaling to eat Mango SaiMai lou.

If you're coming back you can go try..

Well, I am not familiar with Sri Petaling, so may have to keep it for reference.

Ok, The more you can eat, the much I promise to offer you.

Come on! If you leave any little drop of water inside bowls, the bill will go to you. :yahoo:

kekekeke

Thanks for your invitation. I will knock on your door as soon as I have the opportunity to fly HKG.

I have got my first ever shot on CX's silver bullet. It is the first ever CX Silver Bullet as well, B-HIH.

IPB Image

Sneeze,

is this a pax conversion freighter? Can still see the small small windows

Well, I am not familiar with Sri Petaling, so may have to keep it for reference.

Thanks for your invitation. I will knock on your door as soon as I have the opportunity to fly HKG.

Sneeze,

is this a pax conversion freighter? Can still see the small small windows

Ok, I will wait for you.

Yes, it is a coverted B742, as well as the oldest aircraft in the fleet.

Sneeze... :clapping:

Thanks for sharing.. :drinks:

Sneeze,

It always takes a heaps of time for me to upload your pictures (even though I use ADSL here):

are you using links, like photobucket or something like that, or just 'fix' them to the topic here ?

(LeeCH/PAX friend Middle-East still not visible, even though already checking this for almost 8 hours...)

Sneeze,

It always takes a heaps of time for me to upload your pictures (even though I use ADSL here):

are you using links, like photobucket or something like that, or just 'fix' them to the topic here ?

(LeeCH/PAX friend Middle-East still not visible, even though already checking this for almost 8 hours...)

The problem would cause by the server I used.

I would try to see if the problem really so serious, and I would change to photobucket those later, if the problem still not able to be solved. :sorry: :sorry: :sorry: :sorry: :sorry:

wahh very nice........ i like HK very much :D duno y...... mayb grown up watching HK tv shows.... and movie... ahhaa ...... anyone watch series about pilot's life ? duno wats the name of the series.. "Into the sky" if not mistaken... very nice

wahh very nice........ i like HK very much :D duno y...... mayb grown up watching HK tv shows.... and movie... ahhaa ...... anyone watch series about pilot's life ? duno wats the name of the series.. "Into the sky" if not mistaken... very nice

You mean "Triumph in The Skies"?

Thanks Jacky.......

Hey Sneeze, nice capture I like so much the Sneeze's Cargo!!!!

:good: :p :good: :p :good: :p

Thanks Andrew.......

You mean "Triumph in The Skies"?

Attan, yes, I think Jacky is talking about this. :drinks:

Wah Attan, HKG TV drama series you also know ah? You are really a walking encyclopedia. :good:

He's not called Mr Wise Man for nothing :drinks:

Hi Sneeze, as usual a set of lovely photos and the weather was good there. :p :clapping:

Thanks Chaity.

However, these days are all the way raining. And my vacation is going to the end tomorrow, therefore, lesser chance for me to spot :(

For you Sneeze, taken in 05' at HKG on CX 773 with Minolta manual camera bought at LHR :D My first own camera :drinks:

IPB Image

For you Sneeze, taken in 05' at HKG on CX 773 with Minolta manual camera bought at LHR :D My first own camera :drinks:

Seth, should that be an A346, :D :D

Arfian Abdul Rahman, Nice photos that you have taken in HKG, I think you would enjoy that very much.

(Sorry, don't know how to call you, so I try to impolitely called you in full.)