MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Meor

WMKK 12/05/2006

I would like to know if the ERL train manufactued in Japan?

Weren't these trains imported from Germany and manufactured by Siemens ??? :rolleyes:

Hi Azahan, I like the 2 jumbos and the baby bus shot.

It looks like 3 of them kissing each other :rofl:

Thanks Chaity,

If you want to drive all the way, make sure you car is "Kancil" or "Kelisa" ...no need to walk... unless you want to burn up some fat like me.. park your car 50M near the corner... hehehehe... :lol:

-cheers-

Thanks for the lead Meor.

I wouldn't mind walking but if spotting in this area alone, it is kind of spooky along that 50m road :nea:

:drinks: :drinks:

IPB Image

Bro Azahan, Awesome Shot Man..

Love this one..Cheers man..

bro azahan, once again superb nose shots from u :clapping:

the Ipoh, Labuan and AFA pic will be best if the AFA replaced by MH's 734 :D but still a great shot!

Weren't these trains imported from Germany and manufactured by Siemens ??? :rolleyes:

yes they are Pieter..and one of my mate from germany is the one who set it up .. he;s currently reside in KL with a chinese wife :D :help:

Wah, syiok u guys.. Wesak day spotting looks so sesak(stuffed) with traffic eh :p

MWings sticker oklah.. RM27 after 10% hehe.. Dreamliner looks cool with that sticker.. My B722F looks ok too with that sticker hehe.. :D

Normy... mata ikan looks great ehh.. tempting hehe..

LeeCH.. mana shots from ur Delta?

Meor.. Good stuff there from ur multipurpose phone hehe.. if only can change lens ehhe :blink:

Makes me want to go spotting with u guys again.. but cant get leave. C I L A K A

Chhers.. more pixxxx plzz

Wah, syiok u guys.. Wesak day spotting looks so sesak(stuffed) with traffic eh :p

MWings sticker oklah.. RM27 after 10% hehe.. Dreamliner looks cool with that sticker.. My B722F looks ok too with that sticker hehe.. :D

Normy... mata ikan looks great ehh.. tempting hehe..

LeeCH.. mana shots from ur Delta?

Meor.. Good stuff there from ur multipurpose phone hehe.. if only can change lens ehhe :blink:

Makes me want to go spotting with u guys again.. but cant get leave. C I L A K A

Chhers.. more pixxxx plzz

Come Weekend la.... :drinks:

Bro Azahan, Awesome Shot Man..

Love this one..Cheers man..

i am 'ipoh' and emperor is 'labuan'. we both trying to squeeze lily as tight as possible. :rofl:

:drinks: :drinks:

IPB Image

Gorgeous butt Lily has :rofl: :yahoo:

Pieter..

tsk tsk...Naughty Naughty...! :pardon: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Edited by Imran K.

i am 'ipoh' and emperor is 'labuan'. we both trying to squeeze lily as tight as possible. :rofl:

Azahan You Got Realy Amazing Imagination Laaa HahahahaHa !!! :rofl: :rofl:

Anyway Nice Shot... Luvv It :wub:

pergghhh, i love this one..

izit 747.. ?

that is 9M-MPJ .... Labuan :D

*saw it from the file name... correct rite? bro azahan

Norman,

Poison kah? Next month I come back poison you some more OK? I am also very poisoned by the FISH even now that I have it. Every other shot is a FISH. Best thing about Nikon FISH is that it can be straighten with Nikon Capture Software if shoot in RAW and becomes a 10.5mm straight wide angle. Best!! :good:

Where is my shots ah? Oh, they are in my laptop now. All in RAW not converted or edited yet. Slowly lah OK?

TK, sorry not able to meet up. Got 'Urgent' matters have to leave early. I miss your 80-400 VR, especially at the plantation area. 200mm is just not enough. One question, 70-200 f2.8 with Teleconverter 2.0 better or 80-400 VR is better? Lets talk about quality wise and not from budget sense.

Han and Jon, great imagination there with the two MH squeezing the AK bus. Now I know who are the squezer and who is the squezee.....hehe

Yuh Loh, nice meeting you too. Where did you went lah after tah pow? Never come back....

Edited by LeeCH

Norman,

Poison kah? Next month I come back poison you some more OK? I am also very poisoned by the FISH even now that I have it. Every other shot is a FISH. Best thing about Nikon FISH is that it can be straighten with Nikon Capture Software if shoot in RAW and becomes a 10.5mm straight wide angle. Best!! :good:

Where is my shots ah? Oh, they are in my laptop now. All in RAW not converted or edited yet. Slowly lah OK?

TK, sorry not able to meet up. Got 'Urgent' matters have to leave early. I miss your 80-400 VR, especially at the plantation area. 200mm is just not enough. One question, 70-200 f2.8 with Teleconverter 2.0 better or 80-400 VR is better? Lets talk about quality wise and not from budget sense.

Han and Jon, great imagination there with the two MH squeezing the AK bus. Now I know who are the squezer and who is the squezee.....hehe

Yuh Loh, nice meeting you too. Where did you went lah after tah pow? Never come back....

LeeCH... Please... no more poisons :nea:

But if you bring poison in the form of 70-200 f/2.8... maybe I would consider :rofl:

talking about 80mm-400 VR or 70-200 f/2.8... go for the fast 70-200 f/2.8 there

Quality wise I saw in other forums are wayyyy up there, bro

If you think 200mm is not far enough... can always invest in teleconvertor

Like Radzi's cannon.. :yahoo:

Then workout your arm muscles to be stable so that VR in your arm

instead inside the glass's barrel :diablo:

Can I talk about the Canon equivalent here?

100-400 f/4-5.6. 400 f/5.6 is fine, but 100 f/4 or 200 f/4.5? Thats why I choose the f/2.8. With TC I can get 280 f/4 or even 400 f/5.6, However quality is not as good.

For the Dark Side there is even an easier solution. 70-200 f/2.8 + 200-400 f/4. No need for TC. Top-notch quality.

Edited by Radzi

Norman, thanks for the advice. But isn't teleconverters taking away only aperture stops instead of speed stops?? VR should not be affected am I rite?

Capt. Radzi, thanks for the solution. Let me give you a breakdown of the cost then.

AF-S 70-200mm f2.8 VR = SGD$3,000

AF-S 200-400mm f4 VR = SGD$9,800

Ideal, but it will costs me SGD$ 11,800. If all SQ's profit of SGD1.2 bil goes into my bank account, then nice...so meanwhile it will have to be either a 70-200mm f2.8 or a 80-400mm. And the shopping list goes on.......sigh.....

Of course... with TC... quality degrade a bit,

But as we normally shoot long range in "good" lighting

we'll normally go for higher f-stop, so TC can do laa

rather than slower lens.. :D

However... agreed nothing beat the fast lens, what more if its prime.

Anyway.... 70-200 f/2.8 about RM6k

and 200-800mm f/4 about...... RM25k BIG ONE :shok:

BTW LeeCH... if using TC201, you'll increase 2stops from min, f/2.8 -> f/4

PS... why eighty in numbers become 80 ???

LeeCH,

I make it simple for you....Any GIRL beside you?? Tell her go buy new Shoes. :D

Get a SeventyTwoHundred FTwopointEight VeeAAR. Forget about TC now.

From 14L touchdown point zone...only 737 will disapoint you, not a Jumbo or A380.

I guess you are also wondering, why do i need SeventyTwoHundred F TwopointEight VeeAAR since i have EighteenTwoHundred, i tell you what...eighteentwohundred is an all around lens for sightseeing, SQs Babes shots and so on...BUT seventytwohundred is a difference lens all together ...BUT what you'll get is the LENS quality inside it....not just range. Trust me...once you have this lens, then you know why you need one.

Radzi made the right choice for his camera, he got himself 70-200mm F2.8 IS by Canon (i think) he he he he...

His picture quality are better now and its proven. plus TC.. works fine.if he were to buy Nikon...it will be brighter and sharper due to the DarkSide Forces...ha ha ha ha ha...(joke ah Radzi).. :pardon:

Im having the Sigma seventytwohundred F2.8....works fine with me...

GOOD weather we do manual landing...Bad weather we do Autoland...

So in Good weather, we take pictures...when it goes Bad....stay home and check out the girl's shoes.

Get a Nikkor SeventyTwoHundred FTwopointEight VeeAAR, my advice...its worthy..Lens price goes up...Better get it quick. B)

Guys,

Lovely photos as usual.... :). Enjoyed viewing them...

I saw Norman mention RM25k. hmmmmm...... wow.... amazing prices for these lenses. I guess the quality does show in the photos... :D.

Looking forward to more shots... :).

that is 9M-MPJ .... Labuan :D

*saw it from the file name... correct rite? bro azahan

:good:

Norman, thanks for the advice. But isn't teleconverters taking away only aperture stops instead of speed stops?? VR should not be affected am I rite?

Capt. Radzi, thanks for the solution. Let me give you a breakdown of the cost then.

AF-S 70-200mm f2.8 VR = SGD$3,000

AF-S 200-400mm f4 VR = SGD$9,800

Ideal, but it will costs me SGD$ 11,800. If all SQ's profit of SGD1.2 bil goes into my bank account, then nice...so meanwhile it will have to be either a 70-200mm f2.8 or a 80-400mm. And the shopping list goes on.......sigh.....

buy sigma 50-500 dumbbell laaa. i cannot leave without it. excellent nose shots and can make your arm and shoulder look tougher to impress yati. :good:

Azahan You Got Realy Amazing Imagination Laaa HahahahaHa !!! :rofl: :rofl:

Anyway Nice Shot... Luvv It :wub:

squezzing funky lily as tight as possible while pieter was far far away. syiok ooh.

squezzing funky lily as tight as possible while pieter was far far away. syiok ooh.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: