MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Edwin Yii

National Geographic Channel's Air Crash Investigation

Thanks,Sherman. Yeah...let's hope so.

I'm really want to see the season 3 of the Air Crash Investigation,especially the 'Out of Control' episode.

no for MAS flight which was hijacked and crashed many years ago?

TIme for A.I. is 10pm every Tuesday and 10pm every sunday right?

You can actually get it via BT - but have to bear with the speed (lack of) lah...

You can actually get it via BT - but have to bear with the speed (lack of) lah...

anyone have the BT files for all the seasons? Please share..thanks.

If you have eMule the better - at least the content's more complete. But you still need kinda long time to download...

hmm the best way is watch through astro la :D i m thinking to install one for sport oni... my friend say oen month RM 50 + ... hmmm anyone hav any info on how to pasang astro ? i hav no time go register cause i hav work also :(

hmm the best way is watch through astro la :D i m thinking to install one for sport oni... my friend say oen month RM 50 + ... hmmm anyone hav any info on how to pasang astro ? i hav no time go register cause i hav work also :(

LOL yeah, i think that's the best way, i tried downloading it but got fed-up so I just added that channel to my package :p

Go to torrentspy.com, and search for Air Crash...should return quite a few results but lacks seeders...

as i mention b4, we can make the seed by ourself. :)

* Season 3

o Episode 5: Hanging by a Thread (Aloha Airlines Flight 243)

o Episode 6: Mistaken Identity (Iran Air Flight 655)

o Episode 7: Egypt Air 990 (EgyptAir Flight 990)

o Episode 10: African Hijack (Ethiopian Airlines Flight 961)

I've seen this before, on Discovery Channel. But it probably was a different program, not 'ACI'.

LOL yeah, i think that's the best way, i tried downloading it but got fed-up so I just added that channel to my package :p

edwin... can astro install on my computer ???

edwin... can astro install on my computer ???

LOL.....maybe can...who know some day ya...but as for now I have bit comet too...waiting for the seed..

no time to go Astro lo...work work work.... :help: :help:

I've seen this before, on Discovery Channel. But it probably was a different program, not 'ACI'.

Not 'ACI',Issac? What was the title of that programme?

was it Seconds from Disaster or seismic something....

was it Seconds from Disaster or seismic something....

Ohh...narly forget..It's Second from Disaster and Seismic seconds,if i'm not mistaken.

yesterdays episode was about JAL 123.

That's one freaky episode. Scared me shitless! :blink: :blink:

That's one freaky episode. Scared me shitless! :blink: :blink:

Great TV production - good actors/actresses and excellent computer graphics too. It looks so real.

.ny

Great TV production - good actors/actresses and excellent computer graphics too. It looks so real.

.ny

Really,Naim? Ow man...looks like i've missed it again..

yesterdays episode was about JAL 123.

I missed it! I was suffering yesterday, memorising Sejarah..wahyu pertama & kedua yang diturun oleh Allah menerusi malaikat Jibril , latar belakang.. Tamadun Mesopotamia,HwangHo,Indus,India... B)

Anyonw knows when is the repeating of JAL123 as Geigraphic channel is always repeating.. <_>

I missed it! I was suffering yesterday, memorising Sejarah..wahyu pertama & kedua yang diturun oleh Allah menerusi malaikat Jibril , latar belakang.. Tamadun Mesopotamia,HwangHo,Indus,India... B)

Anyonw knows when is the repeating of JAL123 as Geigraphic channel is always repeating.. <_>

They force you to learn Islamic History as well? :sorry: :huh: :huh:

i saw the JL123 episode yesterday as well.It looked so real and the graphic was so nice.

The 4 survivors was really a miracle.There was only 4 survivors out of approximately 500 passengers.

In my opinion,if the helicopter made a stop when they find the crash site and start to rescue,the death toll will not be that high.It had just so sad that they were not going for help and waited after one day then only start to rescue for survivors.

Does the National Geographic will repeat the filming of episode 1 and 2 in the future because i hav missed some of them?

As for episode 3,i only miss the suicide episode.that episode is going to show next week.i am so glad that i can finish all the episode in chapter 3.