MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Amirul Mazlan

KLIA's Jungle Centrepiece is Allegedly Destroyed

Its good to know that they are keeping the forest and not turning it to another lucrative retail space!

Phew! indeed!

Edited by S V Choong

Really? Even you weren't sure before someone here clarified :)

Considering that this thread went 3 pages, I agree with Jani that indeed people were freaking out unnecessarily

And regarding that even Jani wasn't sure before someone clarified, you do realise that he's probably not authorised to make such statement on behalf on MAHB right.

Then again maybe that's just me but I would think that almost all public companies haave a policy that an employee should not make any public statements without prior authorization

Considering that this thread went 3 pages, I agree with Jani that indeed people were freaking out unnecessarily

And regarding that even Jani wasn't sure before someone clarified, you do realise that he's probably not authorised to make such statement on behalf on MAHB right.

Then again maybe that's just me but I would think that almost all public companies haave a policy that an employee should not make any public statements without prior authorization

OTOH, they are not known for their transparency - so there is a trust deficit and it is understandable that there are sarcastic and cynical comments.

Having said that, it is good to see MAHB improving due to being pushed on social media - the fueling problems at the mega LCC terminal, klia2, was a good example of them keeping the public informed.

Really? Even you weren't sure before someone here clarified :)

haha.. If I asked you a question about why the garden in your office looks different, would you be able to answer off hand? :D

Anyway, you missed my point, I really didn't know what was going on.. But I didn't "freak out" :)

Edited by jani

It still took a week+ for them to reply to my enquiry.

Thanks for taking the initiative to find out. We might not have this info if you had not asked for it.

Wow, 'itulah banyak burung' was right indeed.

Maybe the lady could have explained it better.

Sometimes a short answer just ends up getting twisted by us :pardon:

Sign in to follow this