MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
TW Teo

SKYBUS

Tony Fernandes is a Smart Man..Knows how to make money..I wonder how the Bus will look like..Ak livery??

hehehe, very smart move indeed...and cheaper than KLIA Express :)

Did you, guys, notice the distance between LCCT and KLIA now reduced to 15 kms ? :huh:

hehehe, very smart move indeed...and cheaper than KLIA Express :)

Did you, guys, notice the distance between LCCT and KLIA now reduced to 15 kms ? :huh:

Ya, I noticed that too. I wonder where the 5km went to. IPB Image

Btw I live in Shah Alam, so KL Sentral is no good for me.

.ny

IMO, Melbourne Tullamarine is also operating SkyBus i think for travellers...

From the city, you can catch the bus to the airport..

RM9 one-way...that's damn reasonable price... :blink: :blink:

Maybe they can also run bus services between terminals as well...that'd be even great news to those who fly with AK and need to catch planes at MTB.

Excellent. For too long travellers have been subjected to cut-throat prices by a certain rail operator. No discount even for a return trip, with just a lousy 1 day's free parking.

Edited by Rozhan

for me, worries about high fare is no big. If i have to go to KLIA, it would be from my grandma's house which is just 20 minutes from KLIA. The way is by stay at my grandma's overnight and ask my uncle to send me the next day :D :D

Azuddin

Post Number 757

Edited by Azuddin

Excellent. For too long travellers have been subjected to cut-throat prices by a certain rail operator. No discount even for a return trip, with just a lousy 1 day's free parking.

The "certain rail operator" one way fare Putrajaya-KLIA =RM6.20

for return (Putrajaya-KLIA-Putrajaya) = RM15.00 :blink:

So normally I would purchase single for both ways... Ain't I smart or what :rolleyes: :lol:

Tony Fernandes is a Smart Man..Knows how to make money..I wonder how the Bus will look like..Ak livery??

i think it looks like the bus that AK use to fetch Ak customer from Senai Airport to S'pore... <_ if my memory serve me rite it is yellow colour... but that one cheaper rm1 only... src="%7B___base_url___%7D/uploads/emoticons/default_smile.png" alt=":)">

IMO, Melbourne Tullamarine is also operating SkyBus i think for travellers...

From the city, you can catch the bus to the airport..

Yup, MEL has a SkyBus service.

The "certain rail operator" one way fare Putrajaya-KLIA =RM6.20

for return (Putrajaya-KLIA-Putrajaya) = RM15.00 :blink:

So normally I would purchase single for both ways... Ain't I smart or what :rolleyes: :lol:

Gosh....those blood suckers!

Personally I got offended by the 'certain rail operator' for having what I take as their less-than-ideal regard for senior citizens. At one time, I was queing up behind some senior citizens who wanted to try out the company's rail system to KLIA, and hoping to get their advertised half-fare for senior citizens discount. The ticket counter staff sheepishly said that they cannot take the express version of their train. Instead they can only use the multiple-stop version usually used for staff working at the airport, and others who intend to go to Putrajaya etc. I think senior citizens should be allowed to take the express version to KLIA as the other type's coaches have different seat configurations (lesser seats for high density loads) and the senior citizens may not get to seat if the train is crowded during peak hours.

If the Skybus looks like that, it will certainly be nice and attract a lot of attention. The RM 9 fare is really heaven-sent.

IPB Image

Perhaps AK skybus looks like this, but expect more decoration on it :) On that long btw <_>

That's the Melbourne SkyBus.

That's the Melbourne SkyBus.

Yes the Melbourne Skybus is reliable and conveniently located in the city along Spencer Street.

Hope AK's bus is as good or better.

I saw an ad today in the NST about the much talked about SKYBUS, with its low fare deal to KLIA.

:D

i like those LOW FLOOR busses you get in Melbourne. Its a breath of fresh air rather than the HIGH ones you get in KL.

The distance between both terminals is DEFINITELY NOT MORE THAN 15KM's

And in their image they didn't mention 15KM by road , they just put it by distance , which I still think is crazy because if it is 15km's away ,

Aircraft taxiing from Gate A2 to 32R will take a good 30 mins

Sign in to follow this