MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Ikman Ikreza

Silverfly Airlines

Thanks for the info Ikman.

Tommorow is the day,Isn't it? Any of MWingers will do the coverage?

Thanks for the info Ikman.

Tommorow is the day,Isn't it? Any of MWingers will do the coverage?

I have plan to go IPH for launching. I had email to Silverfly and get replied from them.

Subject: Re: Ticket SZB-KBR-SZB on March 2010

Hi,

Now we have a problem with the schedule.We will reschedule our schedule by next week.

We will give it to you the rate:

Day departure Tuesday and Saturday

1. SZB-KBR-SZB = RM 339 (one way)

= RM 389 (return)

Day departure Tuesday and Saturday

2. IPH-SZB-IPH= RM 99 (one way)

= RM 159 (return)

any inquiries u can call my number 012-5458890 (IMMIE)

Perhaps, our MWingers at Ipoh can do the coverage tomorrow.

Edited by Ikman Ikreza

The Silverfly website is now activated!

Silverfly's website

But so far,not many information available yet.

Wow..some of their destinations similar to Air Asia X. Looks like their destinations includes Perth, Melbourne & Gold Coast !! :D :D

dest1.jpg

AirAsia's website:

desak.jpg

Edited by MIR

TERRIBLE.. :nea:

Notice "Air Asia Berhad © 2009 All Rights Reserved"

perhaps if they are really serious bout this company they should advertise it in newspaper for job opportunities

or probably offer final semester students from UNIKL-MIAT that studying Bachelor of Aviation Management atleast.

There are some minor but noticeable grammar mistakes (Travel in comfort and style sacrificing value of money, Before You Flight, Don't miss or promotions !, and Selektar, Singapura???) ....And they should be more honest in their photo slideshow too.

Looks like they have also taken a few pics from the Pacific Blue website as well for their travel extras section...

Uuhh...i guess Sir Richard ain't gonna be happy about this.

va.jpg

The What's New section - Announcement on Redang Flight on their website turns out to be identical as the one on Berjaya Air website.. by coincidence perhaps :D

whats-new.jpg

whats-newa.jpg

Edited by MIR

Oh this is the best plagiarism I've ever seen! :D

Oh my...Someone from the company must explain about this plagiarism! This is not a good move for Silverfly.

..... turns out to be identical as the one on Berjaya Air website.. by coincidence perhaps :D

whats-newa.jpg

I disagree totally, that bookable holiday package on Berjaya Air's page looks much more appealing :p

They offer "fully-flat bed" and "gourment (sic) food and beverage" ?! On those short hops ? :blink:

Gourment food sounds like rations provided by the state, sort of like prison grub ?!

1st day of launch... and already facing possible lawsuits for breaching others' copyrights?

Wow... this is really a big embarassment. Especially for Perakians!

Wonder who is doing the web design for Silverfly. I doubt they understand what they are doing.

On the drop down list for the departure date, note that all the months are in English except December (written as DIS). Also, when book a flight, you must carry at least an infant and a kid with you (go to 'Find Flights', under infant & kids, you have no choice but to select at least one !)

1st day of launch... and already facing possible lawsuits for breaching others' copyrights?

Wow... this is really a big embarassment. Especially for Perakians!

Not only breaching others' copyrights but also providing misleading infomation to consumer for service/product that does not exist !

Wow!!!! Talk about copy and paste. I wonder if they are hiring practical students to do their website, and the students just copy the web contents from several airlines. This is so student-like... Last minute, google, combine.....(Not all... hehehe....) This is terrible... Now I wish they'd get consequences from this.... :finger:

My advice to Silverfly; Redesign the website all over again,before somebody is suing you.

Although i'm not an IT know-how,that's one awful plagiarism i've ever seen!

This may sound harsh, but the principals should really pause for a moment and reconsider whether they have what it takes to continue. So far it has been like one trip after the last stumble with a full tumble threatening at any moment

Thank goodness they appear to be just using other's aircraft for the moment, hence presumably still largely free of the flight safety obligations

If and when they have their own birds, as had been threatened, will they have the capability and know how to ensure safety of pax under their care ? Would be interesting if a poll is conducted now to see whether members here would feel comfortable flying Silverfly as a paying pax :)

How did the launching go today ? Any copy cat routine there ?!

9M-TAH was displayed during the launching today. Silverfly decals on the fuselage next to the rear exits. CLICK HERE

Edited by MIR