MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Ikman Ikreza

Silverfly Airlines

Even the English used for the profiles is terrible... :blink: :angry:

Those profiles are a joke. A lot of words that really tell you nothing. The only fact there is that they are caterers. So from catering kenduri kahwin they now run an airline.

Those profiles are a joke. A lot of words that really tell you nothing. The only fact there is that they are caterers. So from catering kenduri kahwin they now run an airline.

Is it Charter or Cater ? Anyway, i may choose to believe the later ..... :p

Is it Charter or Cater ? Anyway, i may choose to believe the later ..... :p

OK I stand corrected <_ charter.>

Really? Any idea what's she's doing in POM? Perhaps they're operating 9M-TAG for the moment.

Tamizi, Airlines PNG probably will add an ATR72-500 to its fleet next month. 9M-TAQ arrived Port Moresby on March 15 and it was evaluated by Airlines PNG. On March 17, 9M-TAQ departed Port Moresby to Subang via Denpasar & Darwin. :)

It's been more than a month now, their online booking is still unavailable... :rolleyes: Btw, just found out that they are looking for a FO at the moment - http://www.pilotcareercentre.com/Job.aspx?id=3508

Today i'm surf again they website on http://www.silverflyperak.com/ but this message appear. (",)

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Just read this piece of new from The Star

Excerpt from news link above <_>

" .

Mentri Besar Datuk Seri Dr Zambry Abd Kadir said the management of Silver Fly Sdn Bhd airline services had approached the state for help but it was told to go back to the drawing board where its business model was concerned.

Silver Fly began offering flights to Kota Baru and Medan in March but stopped after a few days."

To fill the vacuum left by Silver Fly, Dr Zambry said Riau Airlines would return to the Sultan Azlan Shah Airport soon.

Edited by Chaity

Just read this piece of new from The Star

Excerpt from news link above <_>

" .

Mentri Besar Datuk Seri Dr Zambry Abd Kadir said the management of Silver Fly Sdn Bhd airline services had approached the state for help but it was told to go back to the drawing board where its business model was concerned.

Looks like this airline needs cable to fly, and the cable they have is not thick enough.

Wah ... way sooner than i thought. Gulung tikar already so fast... =@

Fail Before take off, can enter Guinness book as the shortest lasting airline in history. :rolleyes:

Silverfly - our gallery - picture 19 of 39 :good: :pardon:

They will started to operate daily from Penang to Medan

Interesting. That is a very crowded route.

Current operators are Wings, Firefly (ATR-72), Sriwijaya (B737) and AirAsia group (A320). Past operators are numerous: Jatayu (B727, B737), Lion (MD-82, B737), MH (B737), CI (B737)....... anything else?

Interesting. That is a very crowded route.

Current operators are Wings, Firefly (ATR-72), Sriwijaya (B737) and AirAsia group (A320). Past operators are numerous: Jatayu (B727, B737), Lion (MD-82, B737), MH (B737), CI (B737)....... anything else?

I can recall two more Kartika Airlines, Adam Air

CI = China Airlines ?

Anyone care to know what airline is nestled between firefly and silverfly ?

Based on colors and image logo, it's one of Indonesian airlines company namely Jatayu Airlines and operating on MES-PEN-MES as charter flight.

Jatayu Airlines using pinky livery color on their fleets :D

Jatayu20t.jpg

Here some info and picture : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jatayu_Airlines and http://www.airliners.net/photo/Jatayu-Airlines/Boeing-737-2N7-Adv/1066250/M/

Edited by Ikman Ikreza