MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Waiping

BKI 2010

Ermmm, I think I can answer that. Based on my observation, the crew are based in KK, judging by the accent (Sabahan crew). I saw one of them went to her car which was parked at T2 after work.

As an ex AirAsian in BKI, most of the SFAs or FAs are Sabahans.

Some posted from KUL for weeks, months or even years.

Are crews based in KK as well Sri?

pilots included?

BKI is a hub, and they have pilots, crews, engineers, technicians, flight dispatchers, ground staffs and whatever you name it that you get in KUL. i see someone's already planning to opt to be based in BKI once he comes back? :lol:

BKI is a hub, and they have pilots, crews, engineers, technicians, flight dispatchers, ground staffs and whatever you name it that you get in KUL. i see someone's already planning to opt to be based in BKI once he comes back? :lol:

Also got spotters based in BKI, although not exactly work for AK. :p

Saw some interesting on the newspaper today :-

04/09 - BKI/FNJ 2330-0700+1

10/09 - FNJ/BKI 1530-2230

Could be a charter flight. North Korea spotting anyone? :D

I remember Waiping posted this post regarding a charter from North Korea. According to the date, it's less than a week away.

Edited by Alif A. F.

I remember Waiping posted this post regarding a charter from North Korea. According to the date, it's less than a week away.

Thanks for the reminder. See if they send any TU-154. :D

Tomorrow early morning Maskargo from Brisbane I think. Would the passenger be handled via Hall 1 or Hall 2. :D

Could it be the new Tu-204 of Air Koryo? Carrying the dear leader or the offsprings of the dear leader?

Edited by S V Choong

Tomorrow early morning Maskargo from Brisbane I think.

The flight originally expected to operate Sydney-Brisbane-Kota Kinabalu but it changed course....MH6202 departed Sydney for Kuala Lumpur instead.

MH6202-1.jpg

Could it be the new Tu-204 of Air Koryo? Carrying the dear leader or the offsprings of the dear leader?

It all depends how 'high' the officials are...a TU134 would be nice IMHO.

The Dear Leader will never fly, hence his regular trips by rail to his comrades in China...even now, he went there by train with his youngest son (introducing him to them in preparation for DL to step down; the 3rd in line of 'the family'...)

HAHA! Not me lah =D

To be frank if you seriously want to enjoy spotting you can only stay at one place for a certain amount of time and not the whole lifetime. Places like BKI can get boring in a couple of years max.

For me I'll choose to stay with my family. Currently I could arrange a spotting trip now and then for a few days - KUL/SIN/HKG, and not being away for too long from family and work. It keeps me "sane".

No no Sam, it meant something like what you and I are facing now :p

Anyway, I really can't get this potential "announcement" for the Maskargo flight that MIR had informed earlier.

"Ladies and Gentleman, announcing the arrival of flight MH6202 from Brisbane. Passengers will be handled via Hall 1". And then you see cows coming out from the terminal building. :D

Anyway, I really can't get this potential "announcement" for the Maskargo flight that MIR had informed earlier.

"Ladies and Gentleman, announcing the arrival of flight MH6202 from Brisbane. Passengers will be handled via Hall 1". And then you see cows coming out from the terminal building. :D

lamb perhaps? via VIP terminal. xD

04/09 - BKI/FNJ 2330-0700+1

10/09 - FNJ/BKI 1530-2230

Went to the airport just now and there was nothing on the FID for this flight. Not sure if it's canceled. :(

lamb perhaps? via VIP terminal. xD

Nope they didn't kambing...

Saw 9M-AFY (Lotus livery) flown over Wawasan Plaza at 4PM this afternoon... Seems that just departed from BKI, any photos of this beauty?

got some blurred photos of the plane thought it was some middle eastern charter until i saw the tiny air asia on the tail hehehe

59336_1513224844396_1647676171_1321467_5370612_n.jpg