MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Waiping

BKI 2010

Wow Waiping, you 'climbed' into the 'Flying Club' to shoot :good:

This was what I got using my BB camera

100705BBJ.jpg

Beautiful ac i agree, but livery is a lil tad too dull .. very desaturated colours..??

If this is going to a.net.send the second one. seen too much of the same first angle ;)

It's a beautiful aircraft just that the photo didn't turn out that well. The first pix was taken at T2 parking lot while the second one was on the first floor of Sabah Flying Club. There is some construction work at the spot where I took the first picture and it looks like they are building a guard house there. I went there at lunch time to avoid any problems with security, just in case. Personally I would prefer the first pictures over the second because the second picture I need to move slightly to the right as there is a coconut tree clocking the view. Hence the picture is not really "centered", if you know what I mean.

Of course the photo-editing part still need plenty of polishing up work. Would have loved to take a picture of her departing in early morning light as those seems to be easier to edit. :p

Saw some interesting on the newspaper today :-

04/09 - BKI/FNJ 2330-0700+1

10/09 - FNJ/BKI 1530-2230

Could be a charter flight. North Korea spotting anyone? :D

Better go for it;who knows if JS sending their classic IL-62M or their brand new Tu-204s!

It's a beautiful aircraft just that the photo didn't turn out that well. The first pix was taken at T2 parking lot while the second one was on the first floor of Sabah Flying Club. There is some construction work at the spot where I took the first picture and it looks like they are building a guard house there. I went there at lunch time to avoid any problems with security, just in case. Personally I would prefer the first pictures over the second because the second picture I need to move slightly to the right as there is a coconut tree clocking the view. Hence the picture is not really "centered", if you know what I mean.

Of course the photo-editing part still need plenty of polishing up work. Would have loved to take a picture of her departing in early morning light as those seems to be easier to edit. :p

But you sent the second one to A.nut instead muahahaha...good choice.. first angle is somewhat common, glad you think out of the box :p

Taken just 2 hours ago..

DSC03012.jpg

Najib;s ride for the evening...

DSC03014.jpg

Sorry for thee blurry image, was using my camera phone...the arrival of F28 carrying TPM parked next to the A319...

On Sunday, DPM shall depart back to KL at 14:00 and PM at 18:00.

Edited by MIR

VIP terminal accessible?

This is what the police said, "masuk boleh, masuk dalam pun boleh - you can enter, even can enter the building (he probably means can enter VIP building)", even got free food.. :angry: damn if I know that, I wouldn't waste RM11.45 in KFC...the photo was taken while I was standing at the fence area.

This is what the police said, "masuk boleh, masuk dalam pun boleh - you can enter, even can enter the building (he probably means can enter VIP building)", even got free food.. :angry: damn if I know that, I wouldn't waste RM11.45 in KFC...the photo was taken while I was standing at the fence area.

Enter using Iggy's method. :p

Ditch "that" KFC. The slowest fast food center in KK. :angry:

Thank you thank you!! :p It works all the time :p

haha.. you got it yup, I still havent!! <_ but ah.. motive bad center...hhaha kill me src="%7B___base_url___%7D/uploads/emoticons/default_blum.gif" alt=":p">

Airline: Eastar Jet

Eff: 22Jul

Day: Mon, Thu, Fri & Sun

Route: SEL-BKI-SEL

Time: STA2150

Guys! Remember tonight's (22JUL) inaugural flight of Eastar Jet SEL-BKI-SEL ETA: 2150 @ T2

Edited by Andi C

Screener? how u noe? haiya!! :p

Did this plane come twice to BKI?

M-URUS :blink:

Eastar Jet inaugural flight to BKI? Another Korean airline to fly to BKI (after KE & OZ)!

Annyong Haseyo! :yahoo:

Guys! Remember tonight's (22JUL) inaugural flight of Eastar Jet SEL-BKI-SEL ETA: 2150 @ T2

Paging for Waiping Taiko.... Sam Taiko too tired :(

no idea~!

if yes, accept my pixes lar. wuakaka

haha.. 100+ pic already be screener.. must be kidding lar.. haha.. even if i jadi screener, wont accept ur pics, i like to pull ur leg hahhaa :p :rofl:

Looking at how things are going with the weather and spotting in general it may not be the best idea to go to the airport and take pictures tonight lah. Best case maybe a poor shot, a flu. Worst case may end up in jail. Plus the place is not well lit.

Anyway, I haven't come across any tour packages that utilize this airline. Does anyone know? Well if you can't photoraph it the other option would be to fly it. :p

Screener? how u noe? haiya!! :p

Did this plane come twice to BKI?

M-URUS :blink:

Iggy, the plane was parked at the same spot for about a week. I went there twice because the first picture (accepted by A.net) was a bit dark. The second day i managed to photograph it in better lighting condition.

Looking at how things are going with the weather and spotting in general it may not be the best idea to go to the airport and take pictures tonight lah. Best case maybe a poor shot, a flu. Worst case may end up in jail. Plus the place is not well lit.

Anyway, I haven't come across any tour packages that utilize this airline. Does anyone know? Well if you can't photoraph it the other option would be to fly it. :p

Iggy, the plane was parked at the same spot for about a week. I went there twice because the first picture (accepted by A.net) was a bit dark. The second day i managed to photograph it in better lighting condition.

Alrighty ;) Lucky you, she poses for a full week for u haha :p