MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
LeeTZ

Kuching Intl Airport (KCH - WBGG) Year 2009

Darn I missed the F27 on Saturday. Would've jumped outta bed if I knew it was coming.

Anyways what's the story about the run-in with the authorities on Sunday? :p

I was on the hill at Rwy25 Saturday evening and nearly an encounter with them. Came in a pajero with red light on top. And there was a police helicopter that flew overhead at that exact moment too, though I think it was just returning to base and not scrambled specially to chase me away.

Darn I missed the F27 on Saturday. Would've jumped outta bed if I knew it was coming.

Anyways what's the story about the run-in with the authorities on Sunday? :p

I was on the hill at Rwy25 Saturday evening and nearly an encounter with them. Came in a pajero with red light on top.

long story man.... you should join with us :rofl: anyone explain? Iggy? kekeke

white hilux with blue on top more dangerous.... :p hahaha!

Edited by LeeTZ

white hilux with blue on top more dangerous.... :p hahaha!

yeah...much much more dangerous.. my god..iam considering what u ask to buy on yesterday Lee..haha

anyway...something from me..

25 hill fencing up... <_>

Image556n.jpg

yesterday's main menu.. mickey papa romeo

Image582nn.jpg

It will be hard doing spotting next time if all the perimeter fence are up. Bleak future for KIA spotters?

edw6887.jpg

MAS Cargo 744?

edw6754.jpg

Edited by edwinlay

Whoaaa.. power lah Edwin your shots... seems like shooting in raw is a good thing.. And the MAB incident... anyone wants a second round? hahaha... jkjk... I would try again if they hadn't showed me their lethal pistols gesture.. wakaka..

Lee, why your shots seems like it came ffrom my SD card ah hahaha..

Wilbur.. mana video from the two jumbo dumbo.. still in the video factory? hehe

I see what i can dig from my antique cam... but what is posted basically looks familiar lah.. but enjoyed every moment we had on the hill of excitement..

OK.. here's some shot from me..

Finally they send their new toy to Kch..

1024edDSC_8535.jpg

Couldnt get to the hill in time to get her arrival, only managed a vacating runway shot.. <_ lucky edwin was on the other end though hehehe.. and also wilbur>

10240edDSC_8570.jpg

Some close ups attempt

1024edDSC_8575.jpg

Then this were taken at the hill, whenever the light is good, a boring jellyfish can look rather attractive at this angle.. fuyoh..

1024edDSC_8583.jpg

How I wish it was MLA B738 in this shot..

1024edDSC_8584.jpg

Even the boring red of AK A320 look stunning. dead head shot.. no sign of crosswind on this one

1024edDSC_8609.jpg

Then.. came the cat chasing mouse incident hahaha.... no details.. sorry... too long

ish ish ish...i see many gambar haram(illegal shot)...

Iggy, i cant promise u a good quality video bro..and iam kinda busy today..will try to upload ASAP k..sorry ya..

KCH spotter very active lately :good: , thanks for those lovely shot specially MR. poh-tography and gangs :clapping:

Edited by Louis L.

here are the videos.....

iam terribly sorry for the quality..see 1 day we meet up and lets watch it on tv..keke

Edited by Wilber Tan

Wah,TR sending in new babybus to KCH! :clapping:

Not to forget the MASKargo 744F too;awesome guys! Glad to see that KCH is still alive with traffic :clapping: :yahoo:

Edited by Tamizi Hj Tamby

here are the videos.....

iam terribly sorry for the quality..see 1 day we meet up and lets watch it on tv..keke

NICE ! NICE! Even if you were brought to the Balai, it would have been worthwhile....

Wilbur... I was wondering before i watched your AK320 landing on how you would shoot after the plane passed overhead..... after I watched it.. oh man.. the video grapher went acrobatic .. did you just make a roll.. the effect was awesome.. smooth transition from overhead to landing hahaha....

Nice video man.. make sure you have backup copies on those ... that would be in our aviation archive hehe

Wilbur... I was wondering before i watched your AK320 landing on how you would shoot after the plane passed overhead..... after I watched it.. oh man.. the video grapher went acrobatic .. did you just make a roll.. the effect was awesome.. smooth transition from overhead to landing hahaha....

Nice video man.. make sure you have backup copies on those ... that would be in our aviation archive hehe

We got videographer here hehe :drinks:

wau... wau wau... wow ... those videos are superbly wonderful... good catch wilber

and those 'illegal' photos made me eager to join u guys spotting...

Then this were taken at the hill, whenever the light is good, a boring jellyfish can look rather attractive at this angle.. fuyoh..

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c235/igg...4edDSC_8583.jpg

like this one very the much...

NICE ! NICE! Even if you were brought to the Balai, it would have been worthwhile....

Fuh Wilber,your video was awesome man!!! :yahoo:

We got videographer here hehe :drinks:

wau... wau wau... wow ... those videos are superbly wonderful... good catch wilber

and those 'illegal' photos made me eager to join u guys spotting...

thx ppl...really happy to know u guys are happy with the video..haha..

yeah..Iggy, ur shot is oways clear oways sharp.... :drinks:

Thanks you very much Iggy for those great video and wonderful pictorial.. The zooming sound of airplane in the video is so nice :rolleyes:

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c235/igg...4edDSC_8583.jpg

This one is really awesome... very nice

here are the videos.....

Love the last video... didn't know you are such an acrobat kekekeke

Edited by Jonathan Kong

Yeah, I'm still thinking how he did it ..

Somebody should shot him in the action ..

Huhu..everybody posted theirs pics already aa..

Ok..its my turn..better late than nothing :pardon:

With Wilber and Edwin positioned at the hill, Lee and Iggy at Runway 07..its then left for me to catch the arrival from the cargo apron ^_^

Smokin landing

IMG_5582.jpg

Head shot

IMG_5585.jpg

Backlight <_<

IMG_5588.jpg

The cargo..mmm..the Kek Lapis must be inside one of the boxes :rofl:

IMG_5604.jpg

Jetstar 9V-JSH

IMG_5593.jpg

2 hours later..its time to go back to KUL

IMG_5623.jpg

The taxing video..watch in High Quality ya guys..Shiok jet blast in this video :)

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Thanks for viewing

:drinks:

yeah...much much more dangerous.. my god..iam considering what u ask to buy on yesterday Lee..haha

If I order will let you know :rofl:

Whoaaa.. power lah Edwin your shots... seems like shooting in raw is a good thing.. And the MAB incident... anyone wants a second round?

Lee, why your shots seems like it came ffrom my SD card ah hahaha..

Second round? hehe.... ok! jkjk!!

I went to your house last night so like the one from your SD :p

PAWARFUL shots!! :)

Me nose bleed seeing all those shots...kudos to all of you guys....it seems that everyweek there will be a B747 cargo flight into Kch... I hope it is always...hehehe

MH6108 Kuala Lumpur DPT: 0320 to Kuching Arr: 0505 B74Y April 9th 2009