MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
LeeTZ

Kuching Intl Airport (KCH - WBGG) Year 2009

Iggy, beautiful shots of Valuair! :good: Wa..the Cn-235 looks seasoned already.

Edited by MIR

Iggy, so closed aa ?

Nice picture there ..

Iggy you were there too?? I was at the other side... hahah... yeah... its the valuair today... before it departed it has to wait for 2 MHs 737 to land and AK was waiting behind it... but later on AK had to wait for the Maswings' F50 to land... haha...

Iggy you were there too?? I was at the other side... hahah... yeah... its the valuair today... before it departed it has to wait for 2 MHs 737 to land and AK was waiting behind it... but later on AK had to wait for the Maswings' F50 to land... haha...

Haha... smalll world. even smaller airport loh.. you took any pics? Yeah.. waited quite awhile before the value for money air is cleared to line up runway.. due to many traffic , like u said it 2MH734, then the value took off, and f50 landed b4 the ak behind value was cleared for lineup.. but hotlah!!!

As i was about to descend down to my car below, spotted MAB instead of the MPV bulis, lucky of them not to see me or disturb my vehicle, end up hiding for a good 5 minutes before they decided to leave the perimeter.. How I wished for a 738 lining up <_>

Just went back home from airport, pick up friend from BKI.

Was at arrival hall there and park my car at side, I am really get annoyed by the BULIS!!! I am not blocking the way, I just park side. What the hell ask me to move? "jalan jalan jika tidak saya saman" or move move, if not i summon you.

:finger: :finger:

Which side did you park sideways? the inner road or the outer ones, usually they buli the inner road ones lah.. hehe.. but funny thing is, after 11pm or so, they dont even bother to buli anyone else parking by the side to buy McD :pardon:

from Maskargo' s website, 7 March 2009, MH6064 Kul - Kch , 1240 - 1430, 74K.

It's very usual for them to list it in their website on such flights, even at klia websites, but in the end, it never took flight ... <_ but who knows... lucky its a weekend src="%7B___base_url___%7D/uploads/emoticons/default_blum.gif" alt=":p">

Just went back home from airport, pick up friend from BKI.

Was at arrival hall there and park my car at side, I am really get annoyed by the BULIS!!! I am not blocking the way, I just park side. What the hell ask me to move? "jalan jalan jika tidak saya saman" or move move, if not i summon you.

Really sounded like bulis! "Kalau saman boleh parking 1 hari kah?" Since already saman might as well utilize the space.

from Maskargo' s website, 7 March 2009, MH6064 Kul - Kch , 1240 - 1430, 74K.

74K? or 74F.

So unprofessional...like samseng :lol::lol:

Haha... smalll world. even smaller airport loh.. you took any pics? Yeah.. waited quite awhile before the value for money air is cleared to line up runway.. due to many traffic , like u said it 2MH734, then the value took off, and f50 landed b4 the ak behind value was cleared for lineup.. but hotlah!!!

As i was about to descend down to my car below, spotted MAB instead of the MPV bulis, lucky of them not to see me or disturb my vehicle, end up hiding for a good 5 minutes before they decided to leave the perimeter.. How I wished for a 738 lining up <_<

Which side did you park sideways? the inner road or the outer ones, usually they buli the inner road ones lah.. hehe.. but funny thing is, after 11pm or so, they dont even bother to buli anyone else parking by the side to buy McD :pardon:

Ya damn hot... was hiding under the tree wakakaka... I did but with my camera phone... so not good... some more I think either the load was light or something cause it rotated early

Parking allowed inside yellow line at KIA

KUCHING: The High Court yesterday concurred with the magistrates’ court that drivers can park their cars inside the yellow line in front of the departure hall of the Kuching International Airport (KIA).

As such, it dismissed an appeal by the Road Transport Department (RTD) against the magistrates’ court decision that a certain retired engineer did not breach the rule when he parked his car in the vacant eight-foot space inside the yellow line last year.

The retiree’s vehicle did not obstruct traffic, the High Court held.

“This decision will save many drivers from being summonsed and charged in court by the RTD for parking their cars inside the yellow line at the KIA,” an interested party pointed out in a press statement yesterday.

The retiree (respondent in yesterday’s appeal case) who took his relative to KIA last year, parked his vehicle inside the yellow line and was issued a summons by the RTD.

The respondent argued that as the vehicle was inside the yellow line, it did not obstruct the flow of traffic.

Anyway, there was no sign along the road prohibiting parking and waiting.

The yellow line is about eight feet from the edge of the road and not the usual 12-inch, he stressed.

The placement of the yellow line clearly shows that the land transport authority has the intention to allow the space to be used for any legitimate purpose including the temporary parking of cars, he argued.

Convinced that he was legally right, he took the matter to the magistrates’ court which subsequently agreed with him.

Unhappy with the magistrates’ court decision, the RTD appealed to the High Court. The appeal was struck off.

taken from borneo post online....

Maybe nothing much that can be done by our KCH spotters since it is inside the RMAF area. Currently 2 Caribous are being broken up there. Saw that today while taking off runway 25.(positioning back to KUL)

Maybe nothing much that can be done by our KCH spotters since it is inside the RMAF area. Currently 2 Caribous are being broken up there. Saw that today while taking off runway 25.(positioning back to KUL)

Yes, cant do anything about it, saw it the other day too, but only saw the tail , wat a sad sight!! They should have restored them and placed in museums or something.. rather than being scrapped :finger:

Beware of bulis at KIA

Last night the group of young policeman asking 'kantau' from my friend

Accused my friend not properly parking .

Accused him used a steal car ... cilaka that police

Yes, cant do anything about it, saw it the other day too, but only saw the tail , wat a sad sight!! They should have restored them and placed in museums or something.. rather than being scrapped :finger:

Sad news. Are the two being cut up the ones that were on the TUDM ramp? Is there still the one left near the runway?

Geoff

Was waiting for the silver version of Jet*, but caught the cheap version of it <_>

are you looking for this one? kekeke....

Sad news. Are the two being cut up the ones that were on the TUDM ramp? Is there still the one left near the runway?

Geoff

Yup, those 2 are being broken up. The one next to the runway is still there.

Teaser.. :)

IMG_5040.jpg

Oii, special guest today kah ? :drinks:

Always miss special guest due to the job commitment ..

Where was she parked at???

Open Cargo Apron near the AFRS building.

Landed at 1440..Thanks Sie Kian for the info.. :drinks:

IMG_5003.jpg

TF-ARN..POB 8

IMG_5005.jpg

Parked at the cargo apron

IMG_5013.jpg

Sorry for the delay..photobucket is sloooowww :angry:

More more .. :)

Yup, those 2 are being broken up. The one next to the runway is still there.

Thanks Radzi for the information. I photographed both from the terminal last October.

Kuching01.jpg

Kuching02.jpg

The one near the runway looks in poor condition.

Kuching03.jpg

The scrapping of these two leaves one each at Sungei Besi (Muziem TUDM), Kuantan, Kuching, Labuan, Port Dickson (Muzium TD), Serdang (UPM) and Skudai (UTM) with several of these in very poor condition.

Geoff

Beware of bulis at KIA

Last night the group of young policeman asking 'kantau' from my friend

Accused my friend not properly parking .

Accused him used a steal car ... cilaka that police

They are Bulis not police :p

Parked at the cargo apron

IMG_5013.jpg

Looks like it has lots to unload :lol: Thanks for sharing rayner :clapping: