MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Norlidya

Flight Scheduling system

good day, i'm doing my research regarding the Flight Scheduling system of airline in malaysia...can anyone help me giving any information regarding the scheduling system and any idea of agent involve in this system.....

thank you... :)

It's real name. I missed it too when i registered.

Mods, perhaps you can make the words PLEASE REGISTER USING YOUR OWN NAME in the registration page if possible more noticable.

Guest Fendy

guys,

7 replies and all off topic.

please use your real name when signing up. if you havent done so, contact the admin to get your name changed. thank you

thats 8 replies :lol:

now back to the topic!!!!!

guys,

7 replies and all off topic.

please use your real name when signing up. if you havent done so, contact the admin to get your name changed. thank you

thats 8 replies :lol:

now back to the topic!!!!!

Huh Fendy...

Tak macho la marah awek ni.. kesian dia.. nak buat projeck tu...

good day, i'm doing my research regarding the Flight Scheduling system of airline in malaysia...can anyone help me giving any information regarding the scheduling system and any idea of agent involve in this system.....

thank you... :)

The best source of info would be directly from the vendors (usually ERP providers such as Oracle, IBM, etc). However, note that they are bound by non-disclosure/trade-secret rules, and hence, may not be able to reveal too detailed info. You may have to request them for some brochures/materials. For a list of vendors, go to:

http://www.thirtythousandfeet.com/soft.htm

http://www.sabreairlinesolutions.com/

http://www.lhsystems.com/en/topic3/topic32/index.htm

My search at google shows the following info:-

This one contains case-studies on various airlines (extracts only).

http://frontpage.hypermall.com/jforrest/DS...ne_decision.htm

A possible source of materials is the "Airline Industry" journal:

http://www.findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0CWU

Guest Fendy

Huh Fendy...

Tak macho la marah awek ni.. kesian dia.. nak buat projeck tu...

bro, tak marah la... just clarifying so it doesnt go off topic any further... like it is now.. hehe...

thanks denny for your help... :)

eloo sume thank sbb menolong :D awek yg yg tak macho ni huuhuuhhhu....ye kalu ade g info pasal topik ni same2 la kite berdiskusi g ye....

Edited by Norlidya

eloo sume thank sbb menolong :D awek yg yg tak macho ni huuhuuhhhu....ye kalu ade g info pasal topik ni same2 la kite berdiskusi g ye....

Not trying to be a pain, but where possible please post in English as there are non-Malay speaking members around.

wat she trying to say :huh: :o :mellow: :blink:

oopppss sorry oi dont realize it..anyway i just want to thank you anybody who inform me about the flight scheduling system..actually i am looking for the technical operation details of the system..

eloo sume thank sbb menolong awek yg yg tak macho ni huuhuuhhhu....ye kalu ade g info pasal topik ni same2 la kite berdiskusi g ye....

Although I can read Malay, I must say I don't understand what you are trying to say, bro :) I am not accustomed to West Malaysian version of colloquial Malay..... Please if you must write Malay, write properly too :)

Edited by S V Choong

Although I can read Malay, I must say I don't understand what you are trying to say, bro :) I am not accustomed to West Malaysian version of colloquial Malay..... Please if you must write Malay, write properly too :)

Last time I checked...Norlidya was a FEMALE name...

If not...what's this world coming to?! :o :huh: :blink:

hahah...what a bunch of jokers. anyways....if you're malaysian, east or west, u should be able to understand malay. but i agree that there are other non-malaysians on the site who don't understand, bah! :)

anyways...imran....go check out the 'tiger show' section in the general photography area!

Imran, I have the impression that she is indicating herself as a he.... is it just me???

hahah...what a bunch of jokers. anyways....if you're malaysian, east or west, u should be able to understand malay.

Not the way he/she wrote it.... ada as "ade", yang as "yg". quite painful for the eyes! :lol:

Not every Malaysian understands Malay, my parents were raised not having to understand Malay language. Although they can converse in Market Malay. If you give them an article or sentence in Malay, they can't understand it.

Edited by S V Choong

Sign in to follow this