MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Norman

A380 in KUL

after so many pics im still amazed with the size of that thing..just look at how big the tailfins and horizontal fins are!amazing..u cant help but wonder how those 'thin' wings can lift the plane up without just breaking off..engineering wonder..and i just have to say this again..i love that curved wing profile where the wings meet the fuselage.. :)

Guys!!! Aiyohh!.... i cant fell my eyes!!!!.... brain got jammed already....

Great pics people! congrats and BIG BIG thanks!! :good:

Super Dugong galore!

Too bad I'm in PEN... :(

Magnificent photos guys! And :lol: I should have 'lepak' at Obs Deck (Anjung Tinjau) for the 'intermission' poses over the weekend! Hahaha... those really made me laugh!

Today is public holiday.. but my practical place mana cuti aduhaaai~!!!... so run away lagi laaa just for A380...

Yong is so Happy today.. SQ send something diffrent today.

64310897os2.jpg

Geng SeKampung.. look that 'ayam' wanna kissing..

35729037qg3.jpg

Tembikai~??? at Weather Station~???

31677998fg9.jpg

SKB commenced commercial service this evening. That's why you got SKA this afternoon......you lucky folks!

wahh watermelon!

Few more months time we can have free watermelons to quench our thirst :good:

Great captures guys!! jeles jeles

Been to PD (Port Dickson) last December and saw lots of airplanes making turns and aligning for 32L... superb for vacation and spotting combo! :good:

Why me, you may wonder, a Penangite doing in PD? Not enough seaside-kah? Working-lah actually! :D

Look what i got from Melaka today. Very lucky to catch this dugong at around 5:45pm. I was armed with my camera when having a game of golf.

SIAA3801.jpg

SIAA3802.jpg

SIAA3803.jpg

SIAA3804.jpg

Simon what great coverage even though in Melaka . 5.45pm I am on my way back from Tmn Merdeka and use Ayer Keroh -Sg Udang Highway.Rock !!!! :drinks:

Didn't you spot the Dugong? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Was dumbfounded when SKA came instead of SKB. And even more dumbfounded when she badly needs a BATH.

SQ3003

2214710472_ebbb792b6a.jpg

2213917291_af7e9c1a7f.jpg

SQ3005

2213917659_528f149c10.jpg

2213917955_ae03f8f33d.jpg

2214712298_6b5bb11e8b.jpg

2214712666_2c1b9be9b5.jpg

She badly needs a bath

Look what i got from Melaka today. Very lucky to catch this dugong at around 5:45pm. I was armed with my camera when having a game of golf.

Wow Simon, You caught SKA over Malacca hehehe... nice one there despite having to be so far from the actual spotting zone hehehe :drinks:

It had just been a couple of months and already THAT dirty?.... and in patches. something wrong with the paint or painting defects?

It had just been a couple of months and already THAT dirty?.... and in patches. something wrong with the paint or painting defects?

SKB 'aeroplaned' her training crew and went into service. They had no choice but to fly SKA who is halfway taking her long awaited 'bath' (patches are different from one side to another) :rofl: :p

Wow Simon, You caught SKA over Malacca hehehe... nice one there despite having to be so far from the actual spotting zone hehehe :drinks:

Didn't know that was SKA :p