MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Norman

A380 in KUL

15/02/08 will be the last day for SQ A380 2nd round training flight (if i'm correct :pardon: ), will anybody be in KUL to catch her? <_ seems that the euphoria had slow down a bit yaa. round of training flight would commence next week i believe src="%7B___base_url___%7D/uploads/emoticons/default_cool.png" alt="B)"> for those who haven't caught her, go get her before the 28/02/08 yaa. B)

This is a bloody joke.. i was there 2 days waiting but did not come. Today i decided to break off and then she comes!! NOOOO!!! nevermind third round hopefully i'll get her

This is a bloody joke.. i was there 2 days waiting but did not come. Today i decided to break off and then she comes!! NOOOO!!! nevermind third round hopefully i'll get her

Walter, maybe ur Malaysian Hospital Siggy is scarring SQ away :rofl: ... third time around.. hopefully she'll be there to pose beautifully for u :drinks: bettter than me lah, have to go Sincity to snap her... <_>

i thought you already nail her Walter? :blink:

OT

Singapore Trainer 381 9V-SKA was doing circuit landing for nearly 3 hours at Johor Bharu airport this morning (actual schedule 0730 - 1200hours). Sadly I spot with my eyes but it was simpy awesome :pardon:

They were doing go-around, touch n go, and some short finals (various, I don't know the correct term, including crabbing) and the flight controls, as I observed were just responsive :blink: WoW !

Edited by Azrin A

Aiya, why SQ A380 never look east..... Mahatir says look west hehehe.. Kch TNG good mah :pardon:

i thought you already nail her Walter? :blink:

Walter Datang KLIa.. A380 tak datang... Walter tarak A380 sampai... :pardon:

xcellent Normandy,.... I just love the humming of the 4 huge engines... :yahoo:

Just want to share this with you guys.

on 10th of February, I was planning on coming down to KUL, but plan changed when I have to go to Port Dickson. But this is a bonus.

DSC02589.jpg

Caught this shot while I was on Seremban-PD Highway. We pull over to the roadside to get the shot. Caught it somewhere around 4PM.

Azuddin

Edited by Azuddin

Hmm.....crabbing in touch and go? Maybe the guys are practising simulated engine shutdown (at idle power of course).

Thanks Lee CH, for the clarification, obviously I don't know :rolleyes: . For sure, they were doing all the possible manuevers they can during the 3-hours period. It helped with minimal interruptions from AK, MH and occasional small airplanes during that time. One thing I can testify is that their short finals were the best. Not the normal straight-in approach like at KLIA. :pardon:

Better be late than never. Finally managed to nail down this beast after numerous failed attempts. Taken under the rain but i felt it was well worth it, though its a CRAP shot.

2802089vskb01mr5.jpg

heavily cropped

2802089vskb02ve5.jpg

Saw an IndoAirasia 733 with the new AIRASIA font livery.. anyone have a shot of it?

Edited by Walter Sim

So, when will be the next time we gonna see A380 lands in KLIA again? The delivery of MAS A380?

Simon, I thought every month you can see delivery flights of A380 in 1:400 scales???? hehehe :rofl:

Hello,

I'd like to find out that the picture of the Singapore Airbus(photo taken by Walter Sim) that was taken yesterday in the evening? Because me and my friends were there at KLIA yesterday and we too saw that plane decending. My friend also snap a photo of the airbus as well. The best part is we chilled at the place where all the aircrafs flew above our head. Its so really cool.

Anyway, we will be going to KLIA in early March and this time will be at night. :yahoo:

P.S. My name is CJ and i'm a hardcore of planes and trains.

ehhhh Walter, didn't see you in klia today, where were you? i was at wx station around 1pm-1.45pm...when the rain starts, i cabut..

Was there when it started raining heavily. Class ended at 2 so i zoomed all the way to KUL. Was tHere around 3 i reckon. Heavy rain by the way when i was there. :D

CJ, taken today. Just now around 4pm

Edited by Walter Sim

So, when will be the next time we gonna see A380 lands in KLIA again? The delivery of MAS A380?

doubt it very much if an A380 will be coming to KUL again. maybe Qantas might be doing some training flights to KUL too, as SQ did. :rofl:

MAS A380?? doubt it will materialize. <_>

Edited by Victor A.

Was there when it started raining heavily. Class ended at 2 so i zoomed all the way to KUL. Was tHere around 3 i reckon. Heavy rain by the way when i was there. :D

CJ, taken today. Just now around 4pm

Cool. Didn't know that the same plane is back again.