MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Norman

A380 in KUL

haha..rempit also jatuh this time..lucky not from the bike..im currently in bangi so according to google earth,i wont be able to catch the dugong in the skies no matter how i stare everytime i hear a plane passing by..:p

Nothing to do during Thaipusam, so went to the airport...

My contribution of KA.

Sneaking over the trees.

IMG_2100.jpg

IMG_2101.jpg

Wanted so much to catch the plane initialed after my name.... but got KA instead.

IMG_2102.jpg

IMG_2104.jpg

IMG_2110.jpg

Anyway, it made me happy that day... :-)

Kelvin, its been sometimes since the last post hehehe, You manage to put up a nice nose shot of Kilo Alpha... It's good to hear you go spotting again :drinks:

How's your a/c model fleet going on??

A380 Damn Syiok~!!! make all of us here maniac~!!... even got injured.. Yong jatuh.. Faridz pun jatuh.. aku jatuh kerusi.. :rofl: :rofl::rofl:

Yelaa...aku jatuh sebab somebody callout"Alamak!!Polis!!Polis!!MAB!!" :shok: ...maklumlah,aku dtg frm the land of paranoia.. ..so gabra la skit :lol:

Yelaa...aku jatuh sebab somebody callout"Alamak!!Polis!!Polis!!MAB!!" :shok: ...maklumlah,aku dtg frm the land of paranoia.. ..so gabra la skit :lol:

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA....

gabra SIKIT?

if im spotting here..and i see the cops...

stop,drop, bury yourself.

A380 Damn Syiok~!!! make all of us here maniac~!!... even got injured.. Yong jatuh.. Faridz pun jatuh.. aku jatuh kerusi.. :rofl: :rofl::rofl:

aiiikk everyone pun jatuh (fall down) ke? :rofl: fall down because of air turbulence from A380 or because of the white pick up honking? :rofl: :rofl:

Just wanted to share another nose shot of the big mama with you . . .

mw-9V-SKB-2008-01-19-33Br-APP-Close.jpg

At the fringe of Big Whale spotting, we had a whale of a time photographing others like the A330 of Jetstar and AirAsia X, A321 of Air India and Kota Kinabalu's first Airbus A320 etc. Beyond that, there was great comic relief provided by the usual suspects . . . and more.

At KLIA, spotting can be such a relaxing affair . . . as modelled by Ian.

MW2-CosySpotting-2008-01-20-01Cr.jpg

Again, Ian was there to show us how to use lines to get the horizon level in the shots . . .

MW2-Ian-LIM-2008-01-20-02Cr.jpg

And how to get down and dirty to make sure the silhouette shot is just right.

MW2-Ian-LIM-2008-01-20-01Cr.jpg

While Kelvin grinned from earlobe to earlobe over his successful capture of the A380, Jonathan was there to show what it would look if Kelvin had failed.

MW2-Joy-Agony-2008-01-20.jpg

Poor Kelvin, he thought he could use this shot for his next passport . . . he did not realise that the Ah Kong was acting as the horny one behind him.

MW2-Kong-And-Kevin-2008-01-20-01Cr.jpg

While everybody was shooting nearer the flight path, KS and his sweetie had their own little spot a little way behind everybody else.

MW2-KS-Ong-2008-01-20-01Cr.jpg

Ah Kong issued a challenge to us to photograph him spitting water . . . and we did. This Merlion is a little rounder than the one at the mouth of the Singapore River.

MW2-Merlion-2008-01-20-01Cr.jpg

Up on Obs Hill, Ah Kong was fiddling with his little pump . . .

MW2-RoyalPump-2008-01-20.jpg

When sizing up one another, Ian and Kelvin realised they were able to see eye-to-eye and lens-to-lens.

MW2-Seeing-Eye-2-Eye-2008-01-20.jpg

At times when things got a little slow on Obs Hill . . . this is what happens.

MW2-Yaaaaaaaaaawn-2008-01-20.jpg

A parting shot of Mwingers who were gathered beneath the flight path of 32L.

MW2-Mwingers-2008-01-20-01Cr.jpg

Thanks folks for all the fun . . . and the hospitality!!!

KC Sim

At times when things got a little slow on Obs Hill . . . this is what happens.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b104/avi...-2008-01-20.jpg

Thanks folks for all the fun . . . and the hospitality!!!

KC Sim

Good one KC Sim! Funny with those behind the scene shots.

Now I know who is the culprit causing the almost daily affair of "beredar" on Oscar Hotel :pardon:

It's a scanner...

Great behind the scenes shots KC!! Love them!!!

Is the dugong coming tomorow?

not his Blower?

nice behind the scenes shots from you, KC... :good: :drinks:

While everybody was shooting nearer the flight path, KS and his sweetie had their own little spot a little way behind everybody else.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b104/avi...-01-20-01Cr.jpg

Thanks KC for the shots. Btw, the 'sweetie' is just my colleague la and she is married. No No No scandals here. :lol:

Hope to see you again soon.

KS : My apologies for making the assumption. Very rare to find a lady who is interested in airplanes.

Jonathan is holding his blower . . . there were some very slow moments late in the morning and the Emperor got bored. So while he sat on his throne (and his commoner subjects sat on the ground), he just squeeze the little blower to past time.

Actually, with each trip to KUL, I always find that the behind the scene going-ons are very entertaining . . . used to think that Jon, TK and Azahan were the funny ones, then came Kelvin, Ian, Chaity . . . there probably are several more waiting to be discovered. But all said, you guys are so funny and so entertaining.

More than the aircraft, you guys make each KUL trip worth the bus ride up and down. Don't think I will take to the LCC flights just yet.

KC

It's a scanner...

Great behind the scenes shots KC!! Love them!!!

Ahh... the scanner you told me yesterday. I seee

Looking at Singapore Channel 5 TV teletext this morning, SQ 3001 is listed ETA KUL 1330 hours.

Currently waiting for updates, but anybody will be there?

Looking at Singapore Channel 5 TV teletext this morning, SQ 3001 is listed ETA KUL 1330 hours.

Currently waiting for updates, but anybody will be there?

I can't do editing to my original post, but the SQ3001 is now cancelled <_< :angry: