MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Norman

A380 in KUL

Wow, Simon, this time you got the dugong at low altitude. It flew even lower than what we got last monday..

Good one. But with the better camera i bet you can the most beautiful shot. :clapping:

Wow, Simon, this time you got the dugong at low altitude. It flew even lower than what we got last monday..

Good one. But with the better camera i bet you can the most beautiful shot. :clapping:

Yeah, with a better camera, i will go there more often as you can see many a/c pass at low altitude.

Yeah, with a better camera, i will go there more often as you can see many a/c pass at low altitude.

Em... Well i guess that place will be my alternative spotting area if provided the time spare... :D

Some more shots of 9V-SKA on the 23rd Jan...

SQ3003 in comparison with our baby boeing..heat haze not helping laa..

comparisonmfiag0.jpg

Later at 1800,SQ3005...no more heat haze,so manage to caught her on touchdown 32L,can see the vapours over the slats..

9vskamfimw6.jpg

Rolling in her full glory,love the wingspan!!

9vskamfi4bj3.jpg

Cant fit even though zoom out to 100mm and I am further behind the rest of the guys..

9vskamfi2tb4.jpg

Thats Ibrahim-tiang-SuperDugong-KLIA tower...(kacau saja la tiang lampu..damn!!)

rollingmfirx7.jpg

Last but not least,the standard cliche shot in KLIA...

9vskamfi3wn8.jpg

Thanks a lot guys..had a lot of fun especially first time spotting in KLIA and first time seeing the A380...what an irony for a guy like me!!Really enjoy it!!Will do it again anyday!!For the rest of the AUH spotters,jgn jealous haa....hee..hee..

Edited by Mohd Faridz Mohd Yunus

Nice to have you back to KUL for spotting Faridz...

Anytime anyday, KLIA is still your home ground.

SQ3003 9V-SKA

23jan089vska6517mwbj3.jpg

SQ3005 arr around 18:11

no sun from where i spot....

23jan089vska6590mwoh5.jpg

both photo taken abeam MAS hangar on a 4 step ladder.

Today ka? I thought no more flight until next month.
thats semalam punya la boss,during thaipusam...

TK and gang,anytime I am in KUL,count me in for spotting,I will convince the 'Home Ministry'for approval...heee...hee..or I'll just stealthily slip away out of home....

Great shots of the great white dugong landing there guys. :clapping:

and ooohh..nice meeting you Faridz.

hmmm my runway shots were a bit off. <_ threshold were better. src="%7B___base_url___%7D/uploads/emoticons/default_rolleyes.gif" alt=":rolleyes:">

Great shots of the great white dugong landing there guys. :clapping:

and ooohh..nice meeting you Faridz.

hmmm my runway shots were a bit off. <_< 32L threshold were better. :rolleyes:

Nice to meet u too Victor,so u are also a member of Jetspotter 360 ka?Just got the invite...but dunno whether to join or not...guess I am with Mwings now...where there is lotsa nice guys to lepak2 spotting.. :friends: ...n not to forget,nice to meet everyone there that day...semua gila aeroplane like me...

Nice to meet u too Victor,so u are also a member of Jetspotter 360 ka?Just got the invite...but dunno whether to join or not...guess I am with Mwings now...where there is lotsa nice guys to lepak2 spotting.. :friends: ...n not to forget,nice to meet everyone there that day...semua gila aeroplane like me...

Nice meeting you too Faridz and your friend, Fahro. When you are back in KL we meet again la.

One thing that kept me thinking.

Why 737 call jellyfish??

some one said that JellyFish only stand for MAS 734. caused by the livery of the airline. :pardon:

Edited by Samuel Chy

How come the A380 looks very worn and dirty?

Try flying an a/c everyday non-stop for 3 mths and see if its dirty...

Anyhow, there's a pic from 9V of folks "washing" SKA a few days ago, perhaps thats wat caused the uneven patches.

accidentally join Jetspotter 360 bro, now don't know how to cancel already.. <_ got invitation to mwings spotter group but didn know how accept the and made a mess out of it.>

Nice meeting you too Faridz and your friend, Fahro. When you are back in KL we meet again la.
Nice to meet u too bro...next time I will bring my friend Fahro with his 'AWACS'4WD.. :D

A380 Damn Syiok~!!! make all of us here maniac~!!... even got injured.. Yong jatuh.. Faridz pun jatuh.. aku jatuh kerusi.. :rofl: :rofl::rofl:

Edited by Ibrahim