MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Ignatius

Kuching Intl Spotting Pixies...

OMG! Thank you thank you thank you very very much LeeTZ for -MGF shot, that bird is so rare on the lens since last was caught by Sam months ago in 3 color schemes F50s in BKI.

OMG! Thank you thank you thank you very very much LeeTZ for -MGF shot, that bird is so rare on the lens since last was caught by Sam months ago in 3 color schemes F50s in BKI.

no problem Adrian M :drinks: If w/o the fences will look more nicer :)

Echo....

PC239310.jpg

Edited by LeeTZ

nice shots there Ah Lee. sorry couldn't join you for 'clicking' session in KCH when i was in KCH. and ooh, i was waiting to catch that nuri the other day but couldn't get it.

nice shots there Ah Lee. sorry couldn't join you for 'clicking' session in KCH when i was in KCH. and ooh, i was waiting to catch that nuri the other day but couldn't get it.

hehe thanks Victor. Sorry not able to meet up with you two days back :sorry:

hope to meet you again when u come back :drinks:

Heads up this morning (Saturday 19th)...Gulfstream IV N786JB due approx 1000

Hi Liam Gibb,

You mean N786JB will arrive in Kuching around 10.00am? :)

Edited by LeeTZ

Lee Lee Lee, where's my Gulfy Gulfy ???? hehehe :D

Sorry for the late post..... :lol:

Lee, no pixes of the Quebic November??? <_>

got :p

It certainly should have!

Yes!

Lee Lee Lee, where's my Gulfy Gulfy ???? hehehe :D

patient :lol:

strong crosswind?

P1190631.jpg

did you saw me? :pardon:

P1190633.jpg

MIKE QUEBEC NOVEMBER

P1190635.jpg

PSP.....

P1190643.jpg

at 1024hrs..... :yahoo:

P1190648.jpg

P1190653.jpg

P1190656.jpg

P1190658.jpg

who suddenly switch off the lights?.......... <_>

P1190672.jpg

departed for Singapore ;)

P1190674.jpg

P1190679.jpg

P1190680.jpg

at 1127hrs..... all door closed.

P1190683.jpg

Thanks Liam Gibb for the info to make these Gulfs shots possible :drinks:

Thanks Sam for the info :drinks:

Muahaha...I purposely roll to the end...hehehe...Now i know where you guys spotting!Kuching spotters where r u? come go yamcha la..hehe...

Edited by Khaled

Muahaha...I purposely roll to the end...hehehe...Now i know where you guys spotting!Kuching spotters where r u? come go yamcha la..hehe...

strong crosswind kah Khaled? :pardon:

that time I saw you slow down, looks like vacate by bravo, waka thank you by Charlie :rofl: hehe

Did you spot anyone with cam that time? click click click click :lol:

Aya.. very sorry didn't have the time to click on You Khaled, even Sam's sms i dont have time to read... damn work on Saturdays <_ just take note of someone spotting on top cars roofs that would certainly be me hehehe src="%7B___base_url___%7D/uploads/emoticons/default_rolleyes.gif" alt=":rolleyes:">

...and a reminder guys the Captains Choice Tour of Asia departs Sydney for Kuching on the 29th. Opb all J class 757

hehehe.... :lol: Iggy what do you think? :D

any ETA to Kuching Liam Gibb?

After what happen in KLIA, and BKI, you think I will silently stay dormant doing nothing when this world touring baby comes by for a stop???? I will raid it off course... We'll need our team ready hehehe.... :yahoo:

After what happen in KLIA, and BKI, you think I will silently stay dormant doing nothing when this world touring baby comes by for a stop???? I will raid it off course... We'll need our team ready hehehe.... :yahoo:

I am sure you will action !!!! :rofl: GET READY kekeke.... :p

Charles, apparently your so called Asiana is actually callsign Kenchana 299, vacated via delta and aircraft type is King Air, the one with bubble window. <_>

I guess we are hoping so much that something like Asiana, Dragonair to come by, we end up hearing what we want to hear instead?? Can't blame you and me :p

Charles, apparently your so called Asiana is actually callsign Kenchana 299, vacated via delta and aircraft type is King Air, the one with bubble window. <_<

I guess we are hoping so much that something like Asiana, Dragonair to come by, we end up hearing what we want to hear instead?? Can't blame you and me :p

TUDM I presume?

who gets to ride in these?

Yup, TUDM, and maybe just normal military personnel riding them

REMINDER

Tomorrow 757-28A G-OOBA will arrive ex- SYD on the Captain's Choice Tour of Asia. It departs SYD at 1000LT (3hrs ahead of KCH) so I presume an arrival somewhere in the vicinity of 1400LT KCH seems reasonable.

(Not quite as exciting a G-OJIB, the Iron Maiden schemed 757 due in Perth next week!)