MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
TK

KUL RWY 32R , Winter , '08

oh tahi...mata sangat tajam hor. where where??? :rofl:

Cilaka~!!! Cilaka~!!! Sangat Tajam :p

ABC in KUL... Jahat~!!! :diablo:

oh tahi...mata sangat tajam hor. where where??? :rofl:

melting inside your stomach... haha.... :rofl: faster spend we some Ais Batu Campur la...

tehteh, you were up there huh?? did hear me quacking at you?? :rofl:

Oh Taik.. Sangat Tajam both of you guyz shot laaa :p

Cilaka... dua dua Rare plane.. aduhaaaiii~!!!

Oh Taik.. Sangat Tajam both of you guyz shot laaa :p

Cilaka... dua dua Rare plane.. aduhaaaiii~!!!

Baim Bro, those two I think not as rare as seeing a sith speeder with darksider delta 80 light saber clicking clicking at KLIA kan?? hehhe :rofl:

Teh Teh and Lim LIm, hazy lah... who play play fire at this time of the year hoh??? Even Sin Kar Por get it <_>

Baim Bro, those two I think not as rare as seeing a sith speeder with darksider delta 80 light saber clicking clicking at KLIA kan??
Yeah Yeah very rare... No more 'KliA GhosT' Lepaking at Oscar Hotel or end of 32L hiding under the spooky tree.. until July. <_ data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentcommentid="157621" data-ipsquote-username="Walter Sim" data-cite="Walter Sim" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="7543" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic">
anyone saw the IndoAirAsia in the new airasia logo scheme??
ada kaaa~??? new logo~???

anyone saw the IndoAirAsia in the new airasia logo scheme??

Yeap! Saw the IndoAirAsia 737 new logo in SIN & KUL.

Well, the time has come when I must leave this beautiful country. With SMS, checking on me with calls, rides and giving spotting company, my trip was made very pleasurable for me. I really thank you for those who really reached out with time, $ and gifts.... it was truely a memorable visit. With each visit I leave a little bit more of myself here.... the landscape, the palm trees, the planes, and the most important people... especially MW Members. It has been a great pleasure to see old friends and make new ones. Time will pass but when I come back it will feel like yesterday. Take care.

I leave you with my flight departure shot. (hey this could be a good afternoon spot on a sunny day :D )

B-HNF.jpg

Blue skies and happy spotting...

Regards

Raj Changela

Kwek, Norman, heres that shot just taken as I pack my bags....

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b212/RChangela/9MMRD.jpg

Cheers

Raj... I think you're the only MWinger that do spotting from the 9th Floor of PanPac Hotel... :clapping: :clapping:

Great shot :good:

Have a good, fun and safe flight back home ...

and really had fun in PEN despite the weather... :D

Hope to see you again ;)