MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
TK

KUL RWY 32R , Winter , '08

KS Ong, very nice shot there, 3 holer.. Holerfull!!!! Keep it up,... spotting alone??

KS Ong, very nice shot there, 3 holer.. Holerfull!!!! Keep it up,... spotting alone??

Nice!!! :D

Brightsider or Darksider? KAKAKA

Thanks guys! :D

And yeah, been spotting alone all these while and it tends to get a little 'lonely' :(

Will be going this sat afternoon/early evening. Hope to see some of you guys there :D

KS Ong.. where you shot those photo arr~??? the spotting spot~??? Near POS Malaysia kaaa~???

AHF seen in service 13/1
Hurm.. i saw some thing diffrent there..

KS Ong.. where you shot those photo arr~??? the spotting spot~??? Near POS Malaysia kaaa~???Hurm.. i saw some thing diffrent there..

Hi Ibrahim,

Now that you have mentioned, I tersalah posting. Sorry guys. Those shots was taken at end of 32L :lol: :D

Hi guys, i would like to know where is the most suitable place to park my car at the observation hill? is it safe to drive all the way up there? I haven been there for spotting as usually i only goes to the weather station and 32L only. thanks

Hi guys, i would like to know where is the most suitable place to park my car at the observation hill? is it safe to drive all the way up there? I haven been there for spotting as usually i only goes to the weather station and 32L only. thanks

It is 'safe' to drive all the way up... the road is in good condition,

and can 'safely' say that with high confident that MAB Security will notice you much faster... :pardon:

Best is park your car by the road side, and don't disturb the fence on the entrance..

It is 'safe' to drive all the way up... the road is in good condition,

and can 'safely' say that with high confident that MAB Security will notice you much faster... :pardon:

Best is park your car by the road side, and don't disturb the fence on the entrance..

let me add a bit to that statement ehh Norman... :pardon:

park you car by the road side further from the road junction to OH and not readily visible from the main road/highway. :pardon:

Thanks Victor ;)

ohh.. like that i rather park at the petronas and walk over.. can?

Can.... but a very loonngggg walk...

and if kena beredar... oso a very loooonnnggg walk back to the car...hehehe :D

Norman, is that the best place to park the car is after turn in from the traffic light, then turn left again? the small road there?

hahahaha!! alright!! thanks guys. will be there this sunday to shoot the SKB. Hope to see u guys there

Dugong comes in the afternoon and after midnight...

Obs hill is not a a good place to shoot in tha afternoon...Backlit since sun is infront...

only if the sky is overcast, than you can spot from Obs Hill...

I'd suggest you go to 32L threshold or the weather station for SKB

or anything for after 1300hrs

Norman, is that the best place to park the car is after turn in from the traffic light, then turn left again? the small road there?

Yes... that is correct... (but I doubt the road is small... :pardon: )

Yes... that is correct... (but I doubt the road is small... :pardon: )

i mean the road on the right hand side, on this picture. :)

002.jpg

is't? or park at other place?

Special for our BKI Geng~!!! :drinks: :drinks:

12469618ne4.jpg

Edited by Ibrahim

Very nice shot of the 1st BKI Bus!! Light is sooooo goood ehhh hehehe.. send to A.net Baim... :drinks:

Today Morning Shot...

UPS

58471530xj4.jpg

Shenzhen

83051934lo6.jpg

FedeX

73566297zt0.jpg

Uzbek..

78616611cw2.jpg

Ibrahim, today not working ke ?

Salah Jalan.. Sampai kat sempang empat itu.. should masuk Enstek but termasuk simpang gi KLIA plak... so end up at Oscar Hotel.. :pardon: :rofl:

Salah Jalan.. Sampai kat sempang empat itu.. should masuk Enstek but termasuk simpang gi KLIA plak... so end up at Oscar Hotel.. :pardon: :rofl:

Hmmm..... Oscar Hotel so huge, takes you hours to find your way back. :rofl: :rofl:

Thanks for the photos especially Uzbek. :drinks: