MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
TK

KUL RWY 32R , Winter , '08

Saw several planes before us took off with a crab attitude... then when we were about to rotate I felt a lateral jerk... Evidences of crosswind in action I guess...

:)

Thanks Norman for some photos... :drinks:

One question for the regular pilots... As Capt. Radzi pointed out, you might be caught on camera when weather and sunlight are nice... Do you ever feel self-concious, wanting to perform a smooth landing or beautiful rotation (if there is such thing), knowing the cameras are focused on you/your plane? Does that affect your flight performance? :)

For me,I always follow company SOP and manufacturers FCTM when it comes to Take offs and landings regardless of the weather conditions,its been like that for the past 20 years of my flying career.Any smooth or grizzle landing is a definite plus and bonus.But I cant vouch for that if the FO is doing the Take offs or landings.

One question for the regular pilots... As Capt. Radzi pointed out, you might be caught on camera when weather and sunlight are nice... Do you ever feel self-concious, wanting to perform a smooth landing or beautiful rotation (if there is such thing), knowing the cameras are focused on you/your plane? Does that affect your flight performance? :)

No time to think, really. Just do what you're supposed to do.

Wouldnt the junior pilots feel the need to impress the 'dude' on the left hand side?

this tread seems to be very quiet lately. :pardon: anyway, just wanna share some uneventful morning in KLIA...

traffic was as usual, early morning sorties with MH and AK leading the way. slightly happy to catch a different sight...

IMG_MWingsVTESJ_filtered.jpg

then after that it was back to usual...AKs and MHs.... <_>

the highlight of today uneventful morning, a new Thai AK was in KUL this morning.. :rolleyes: please welcome HS-ABD...

IMG_MWingsHSABD_filtered.jpg

starts to wonder...where is HS-AisBatuCampur.. :blink: she seems to keep on running away from KUL.

Nice Catch Victor... Lost at Oscar Hotel kaa~?? :good:

ABC will come after AFW.. land at KLIA.. :p

Gulf Air A343

EDIT:

haiyaaaaaaaaa iggy beat me to it...

:rofl: :rofl:

Nikon fingers faster mah hehehe :pardon:

wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, today got MAB guy came. Took our ICS away and call us to wait for his boss to come. We waited for the boss to come while snap some more planes. He surrendered and call us to go before his boss arrives.

Also he ask for money to buy drinks.. apalaaaaaaaa

Few shots from todays HAZY spotting. Weather very hazy...

Still no sign of A380 <_ src="%7B___base_url___%7D/uploads/emoticons/default_sad.png" alt=":("> But got SRE!

Shots taken by Loh Wilson....

2202089msre01.jpg

Jet Airways

220208vtjwg01.jpg

wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, today got MAB guy came. Took our ICS away and call us to wait for his boss to come. We waited for the boss to come while snap some more planes. He surrendered and call us to go before his boss arrives.

Also he ask for money to buy drinks.. apalaaaaaaaa

WTF, they even dare to ask money.....this is Malaysia boleh spirit :lol:

He said "Boleh belanja saya minum ke?"

*speechless*

i would not mind if my treating them with a drink , they won't kacau us :D .........

i would not mind if my treating them with a drink , they won't kacau us :D .........

ya, spend them after we pee.

Long time no spotting. Did a short one with Nguyen this morning. weather was extremely hazy and hot.... paaaanaaaaassss~ how i wish someone brought me ABC to bring the heat down...phew~ :p

Get those 737 while you can. PeeKay Aww on takeoff roll 32R :rofl:

indonairasia.jpg

Edited by Ian Lim