MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Norman

Penang Int'l Spotting in 2008

So happy to see you all in Penang, especially the local gangs in PEN. This is really an unforgottable trip I have never had. Thanks all of you and for sure, Kevin Teh for his driving and accompany even in KUL.

Hope to see you guys soon next year, hopefully in the anniversary week.

11hrs+ to say goodbye with KUL, all the best with you guys. My best wishes to all of you to have a great MW 3rd Anniversary.

Bye~~

P.S. Ibrahim, my bad that I was always speaking cantonese when you were around, lazy to change my language :pardon: I am so sorry about that. Hope didn't make you feeling uncomfortable.

TzeShan, Sorry can't get your contact finally that day when all of us in PEN. Let's meet one day in the future.

Cheers Sneeze!! Hope you had a great time, i certainly did!! Have a safe journey home tomorrow, let's just hope that the weather in HK will subside when you get back! See you soon!

Thanks guys for the laughter and makan, will post the shots tomorrow! ter-rah!

Thank to Ah Kong, Yong, Sneeze, Kevin Teh, Walter, KS Ong, Wilson, Nizam, Sofian & Fitri.. for making my spotting trips this time sooOOOOO SyiOk~!!!

*Btw. AN124 Just arrived in Paris and Unloaded 1/2 of the PeNang Cargo.. 1/2 more tommorow laaaa.. Sikit Skit lama lama jadi Bukit.. kakakakaka :ninja:

Aiya Ibrahim..you forgot someone else la..the only guy with binocular one :pardon:

MuaHAhahaha

Thanks to the guys too from Penang for the company and ladder! Wilson, Nizam, Min Chun, Sufian..

Nice to meet you finally Min Chun :):) .

MuaHAhahaha

Thanks to the guys too from Penang for the company and ladder! Wilson, Nizam, Min Chun, Sufian..

Nice to meet you finally Min Chun :):) .

Haha..yeah nice to meet you too! Finally huh after almost knowing you thru' MWs about 3yrs :rolleyes:

Too bad no big mama in my hand..only a simple binocular :pardon:

Btw, sorry for leaving earlier ya cause I still have to come back home to settle some stuff

*I'm having problems to see Wilson's photos..the loading process are so slow huh

Edited by Min Chun

Thanks for sharing these great shots, guys: it seems, you all had a great time !!! :good:

Looks like a mini-MW 3rd Anniversary meet @ PEN :pardon:

Sneeze, hope to see you next year, as both transits this year @ HKG too short (or too dark) for spotting: :sorry: for this :(

Please, share us some more pictures !!! ;)

Thanks and Nice meeting up there our PEN Member!

Just woke up from the total hibernation after the trip and sent our friend off to Sentral.

What a weekend trip to Penang... was fun as usual. Nice meeting up with local - Nizam, Wilson, Sofian and Min Chun :D

Here are some of the actions from PEN:

dsc3100gc8.jpg

TG early morning flight to Bangkok. An upgrade to A330 due to school holidays :D

dsc3228np2.jpg

Beautiful Fedex MD11 slowing herself down

and of course... ladder competition is a must have event :rofl: :rofl:

dsc3085uk6.jpg

Mine is bigger... mine is taller... mine is more rigid :rofl: :rofl:

dsc3157bp7.jpg

Spotters in action... Chinaman Ong Ong is the tallest in this picture :rofl: :rofl:

Great to meet u PEN Wingers there. :drinks: Had a great time knowing you all.

sure they are happily loading as much as possible now .....watch out for late rotation coz they'll be departing at MTOW :rofl:

All departed at MTOW!!! :yahoo: Lim Lim.. you should have been here la... :lol: excellent rotation and the roaring sound is fantastic. :good: :good: :good:

We've got 3x 744F, 2x AN124, 1x MD11F and 1x AN225. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: 5 have landed in KL, 1 had technical stop at Butterworth and 1 just took off to HKG. :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Haa Chiu ..... excuse me :lol:

It is great to hear you guys enjoyed the trip :D Now I really hope that I could attend the MW anniversary, my stupid !@#@!$!@#!@$%!@$!#!@# finals is right after the anniversary.

Woke up 7am for spotting, I was all alone. I miss the gang of jokers who just went back to KL yesterday.

DSC00792_filtered.jpg

DSC00862_filtered.jpg

DSC00886_filtered.jpg

DSC00908_filtered.jpg

DSC00919_filtered.jpg

I think this is a special flight, it park in between the first cargo terminal and the passenger terminal. :blink:

OH TAHIIII !!!! Sangat TAJAM !!!

Edited by Loh Wilson

Dont tell me you guys each check in a ladder at the airport?? hahaha :rofl:

Wilson, you went again on the next morning? Same spot?

Destination Flight Carrier Departure Gate Equip. Set

Code City Scheduled Actual Status Alert

KUL Kuala Lumpur MH 1139 Malaysia Airline 9:00 AM Scheduled

KUL Kuala Lumpur NH 5886^ ANA 9:00 AM Scheduled

SGN Ho Chi Minh City BR 6391 EVA Air 9:05 AM Scheduled

M1F

MES Medan KI 881 Adam Skyconnection 9:35 AM Scheduled

TGG Kuala Terengganu FY 3302 Northwest Regional Airlines 9:35 AM Scheduled

F50

BKI Kota Kinabalu AK 5852 Airasia 10:15 AM Scheduled

ICN Seoul KE 368 Korean Air Lines 10:25 AM Scheduled

74Y

SIN Singapore SQ 191 Singapore Airlines 10:25 AM Scheduled

SIN Singapore MH 9021^ Malaysia Airline 10:25 AM Scheduled

LGK Langkawi FY 3210 Northwest Regional Airlines 10:30 AM Scheduled

F50

BKK Bangkok FD 3542 Thai AirAsia 10:35 AM Scheduled

TPE Taipei BR 6282 EVA Air 10:40 AM Scheduled

74Y

KUL Kuala Lumpur MH 1143 Malaysia Airline 10:45 AM Scheduled

SZB Kuala Lumpur FY 3215 Northwest Regional Airlines 10:50 AM Scheduled

F50

MES Medan JT* 285 Lion Airlines 11:40 AM Scheduled

M82

Wilson, tomorrow's traffic not bad :lol: :good:

Edited by Min Chun

P.S. Ibrahim, my bad that I was always speaking cantonese when you were around, lazy to change my language :pardon: I

No. Prob.. :drinks:

Sorry Ong Min Chun.. miss your name in. Hope you enjoy wearing MWs T-Shirt around PenaNg... WakakakKa.. and Found your self a NIKON. :yahoo:

1 had technical stop at Butterworth

Not realy a technical stop laaa.. Loading some more cargo sponsered by Fitri Pte. Ltd.

Long haul flight to Paris. wahahahaha.. Jahat Jahat~!!!

Nice Sharp Sharp Pics there.. Ah Kong. Wahahahahahaha..

WilSon new Toyz.. Can't TAHAN ahhh mau click click saja. :drinks:

Some more pic. from Sunday spotting.. Damn bad weather. But Damn Syiok~!!!

Cathay tookoff with contrail. syiok~!!!

x1by4.jpg

China Southern Bus..

x2vn1.jpg

New Font on Thai AK.. Nice~!!!

x3zk1.jpg

Bizz Jet went off.. capture during Ong Kena lecture dengan Penang Beredar Team.. Wahahahaha.

x4vr7.jpg

Edited by Ibrahim

wahhh moar pics!! Will post mine later. Having a bad day, phone was pickpocketed :(

The ladder some were brought from KL, some were from the PEN guys, thanks to Wilson and Nizam for bringing them here!

Hi

Wonderful pixs from you all. Just wondering why most pixs are taken in the morning. Is there less traffic in the afternoon? Thank you. Fablee

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y268/wils...19_filtered.jpg

I think this is a special flight, it park in between the first cargo terminal and the passenger terminal. :blink:

Hi Wilson, that is Bay 5, which is currently used for narrow-body pax flights while Bays 6 & 7 are closed for apron renovations.

Pity I didn't go to the airport over the weekend due to bad weather. Would have loved to meet up with all of you guys! Nice pictures nonetheless!

Hi

Wonderful pixs from you all. Just wondering why most pixs are taken in the morning. Is there less traffic in the afternoon? Thank you. Fablee

Afternoon traffic will make you yawnzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Hi Wilson, that is Bay 5, which is currently used for narrow-body pax flights while Bays 6 & 7 are closed for apron renovations.

Pity I didn't go to the airport over the weekend due to bad weather. Would have loved to meet up with all of you guys! Nice pictures nonetheless!

I saw a lot excavator there doing the renovation.