MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Meor

BKI Spotting V2

Precisely.... reflections from the downlights from inside the terminal... anybody serious enough to think that is UFO??? hehehe

No. It's a Dragonair (nowadays part of the Swire group) A320, can't make out the regn clearly though

Visits BKI on daily basis now, which is a darn sight more frequent than UFO's (as we know it)

BTW, anyone has any idea what those dark coloured rings at top right of picture are ?! :p

Sorry. My camera is too poor enough until i can throw it into the dustbin. Btw, it's the reflection of light. And, what is REGN Sir?

..... And, what is REGN Sir?

Oh my, being referred to as "Sir" is not something I am too accustomed to since boarding school days, even then only when juniors mistakenly refer to me as such. For the record, friends know me as bc :)

By "REGN" I meant registration of the bird, much like a car registration plate. B-HSJ in this case. I have checked, B-HSJ is an A320-232 of Dragonair

BTW, perhaps you can find a better use/home for the camera other than the bin ? :)

Oh my, being referred to as "Sir" is not something I am too accustomed to since boarding school days, even then only when juniors mistakenly refer to me as such. For the record, friends know me as bc :)

By "REGN" I meant registration of the bird, much like a car registration plate. B-HSJ in this case. I have checked, B-HSJ is an A320-232 of Dragonair

BTW, perhaps you can find a better use/home for the camera other than the bin ? :)

Your friends mah.. Not me.. Call you as Sir, for just a better call or respect to the stranger. As you mention something in the previous post#411, you mention that you cannot make out of the REGISTRATION, and now, I'm glad that now you can. ;)

Edited by Desmond C

Your friends mah.. Not me.. Call you as Sir, for just a better call or respect to the stranger. As you mention something in the previous post#411, you mention that you cannot make out of the REGISTRATION, and now, I'm glad that now you can. ;)

don't like that la... maybe just now the CRT monitor suddenly got vibrated, which caused all the thing on the screen there become blur for a while. and i thought regO is more official, my BAD knowledge.

don't like that la... maybe just now the CRT monitor suddenly got vibrated, which caused all the thing on the screen there become blur for a while. and i thought regO is more official, my BAD knowledge.

ya, i also think rego is more official, as i never heard of Regn. Don't blame me, i'm not Akon. :rofl:

Precisely.... reflections from the downlights from inside the terminal... anybody serious enough to think that is UFO??? hehehe

Haha..... caught me for a little while, then I thought the culprit must be the circular downlight installed on the ceiling panels.

Nice pic of the KA Dragonair. My first flight on the Airbus A320 ever was registered with KA's A320 from BKI to HKG, the good old days when they had the KA/MH060 or KA/MH061

Edited by S V Choong

First of all, sorry to our BKI taiko Samuel that I didn't made it yesterday when you asked me to go spotting. Anyway, I went there a while just now in the morning, and made some shots. Please bear with the quality, I have no idea what happened to my camera that all pictures appeared to be soft... Haiz...

Here comes a VIP, any idea whose plane is this?

IMG_6596.jpg

For Adrian, your beloved F50, bad weather as you can see...

IMG_6575.jpg

And guess where I went?

IMG_6709.jpg

Enjoy!

wow... nice shots there, Chan... :good: seems like today you tour round the airport perimeter completely...

and my last time repeat this

DON CALL ME TAIKO

some shots from yesterday spotting session with Meor and Kenneth.

panning day...

MASWing 3019

DSC_9946.jpg

MASWing 3045

DSC_9987.jpg

MASWings 3022

DSC_0003.jpg

MAlaysian 2616

DSC_0014.jpg

Malaysian 630

DSC_0028.jpg

:)

The new taxiway construction site

IMG_6602.jpg

Chan,

I would hazard a guess that there is not the taxiway under construction, more like an access road perhaps ? Is this the area behind KLIA Consult site office ?

For my part, I was searching round the MasKargo area in the afternoon for a spot I could look see T1 construction from a new angle - unsuccessful I regret to say. All we managed was this (terrible) shot of T1 and new aerobridge - what a mess the whole place was

dsc00038.jpg

However, compliments to the traffic police now stationed at the drop off/pick up zone at T1 - they have cleared off all those inconsiderate drivers who used to insist on parking along kerbside and thus denying other people from loading/unloading luggage in any civilised manner. I've been stuck behind a coach full of tourists that was just stranded in the area cause of all the haphazardly parked vehicles there. So, a job well done :good:

Im gonna sit maswings for the 1st time on 21st Jan to Lahad Datu. Normally i fly to tawau and rent car or taxi to LD.

Edited by deathzone

if not mistaken, MH 2616 is either 734 or 330 from KUL at noon time. and MH 2626 is 734, also the last flight from KUL. arrive at 12 something.

if not mistaken, MH 2616 is either 734 or 330 from KUL at noon time. and MH 2626 is 734, also the last flight from KUL. arrive at 12 something.

Oh damn!@#$. I forget already :( .

wow... nice shots there, Chan... :good: seems like today you tour round the airport perimeter completely...

and my last time repeat this

DON CALL ME TAIKO

Taiko Sam, Don't call who Taiko ah Taiko Sam??? Heheheheeee :rofl: :rofl: :p

Spotting on last saturday with TAIKO SAM. Not so nice lighting...

737-300 Alpha Echo Bravo...

dsc8089oh8.jpg

Landing on Runaway 20. 9M-MKI

dsc8100cn3.jpg

So many MMMM.... :blink: :lol:

dsc8165fl0.jpg

-cheers-

Meor, you purposedly chose bad weather to spot to test your poisonous speedy lens or wat hehehehe :lol: Nice shot :good:

Meor, you purposedly chose bad weather to spot to test your poisonous speedy lens or wat hehehehe :lol: Nice shot :good:

I think the bad weather just follow me to spot la.. hahaha

I think the bad weather just follow me to spot la.. hahaha

So where you throw your 18-200VR??

So where you throw your 18-200VR??

than one is Ewan one la.

some old-pixes wan to share.

Fokker lover :wub:

DSC_9625.jpg

for Norman, Beech KingAir 200

DSC_9637.jpg

when i capture this, still consider as the newest bus in the fleet, but now... :pardon:

DSC_9658.jpg

mirror-ed silk air. :p :D

DSC_9660.jpg

departure

DSC_9721.jpg

Jelly

DSC_9674.jpg

Dante, and Lim Lim workhorse as well as their ex-.

DSC_9683.jpg

Royal Brunei

DSC_9704.jpg

enjoy... :drinks:

Edited by Samuel Chy