MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Alan B.

Best Flight Attendant Uniform of airlines based in Malaysia

Best Uniform  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Which local airline has the best uniform for their female FA's?

• AirAsia
    • Firefly
    • Malaysia Airlines
    • MASwings

the most elegant for me wud be the uniform for chartered MH flight. i.e Haj Flight. Navy blue pants, navy blue jackets, navy blue tudung with red-piping...cool!

Wow interesting, never seen this type of uniform before. Anyone has a picture of it?

oh yes...i love the slits on the skirts. i was fortunate enough one day when a really hot stewardess who was very petite jumped onto my arm rest to place someone's bag in the overhead compartment. i didn't think she was going to try. i would have helped her put it away!

can't complain.

Experienced the same thing a few years ago... while, of all purpose, on my way to perform the 'umrah' (mini-hajj)

I vote for MH too.

Don't think Hornbill or Sabah Air has any cabin crew, as they operates aircraft of 19 seats or less.

As for Berjaya, ......any photos?

From my previous posting in KUKL 07

IMG_1215.jpg

Wow interesting, never seen this type of uniform before. Anyone has a picture of it?

I think I've seen it sumwhere on the net...but forgot laaa....maybe online news (Berita Harian - looooong time ago)

Why can't they just revive back the old kebaya shades like the pre-90's ground crew royal blue or light green FSS Kebaya for MASwings and pink or orange IFS Kebaya for Firefly?

The tops design isn't as body figure fitting looks like granny wears, especially with a pants on the bottom.

Thanks and exactly what I wanted to say, Adrian.

From my previous posting in KUKL 07

IMG_1215.jpg

Thanks for the photo! Looks ok but one of the crew a bit.......heavy looking!

Why can't they just revive back the old kebaya shades like the pre-90's ground crew royal blue or light green FSS Kebaya for MASwings and pink or orange IFS Kebaya for Firefly?

(Not sure what am I talking about? Look at Going Places August Edition and MAS Over the Years huge Hardcover collectors book of what it's called...)

It's still the same type of batik patterns with different color shades, since the textile company (or some sort) mass produce for MH, I guess with those old shades isn't as hard to reproduce and cost isn't as high that include a redesign for a whole new uniform. Plus it will look much much nicer and equalized.

They can do a redesign the male FS uniform though.

I vote for MH uniform. AK came close in second place eventhough the eye burning chilli red and skirt splits. Firefly is barely passable and MASwings current uniform..... ick! The tops design isn't as body figure fitting looks like granny wears, especially with a pants on the bottom.

My two cents :rolleyes:

to save cost i presume :pardon:

the most elegant for me wud be the uniform for chartered MH flight. i.e Haj Flight. Navy blue pants, navy blue jackets, navy blue tudung with red-piping...cool!

You might want to include VVIP acft.. i.e. PM's A319CJ and RMAF VVIP acft..

You might want to include VVIP acft.. i.e. PM's A319CJ and RMAF VVIP acft..

Sam, get their pictures la.

as for the last year's hajj flight, the FSS wore a cool double breasted blazer. navy colour. i like it sooooo much!! but something happened onboard :sorry: (smthng you dont wanna know) they decided to change it to single button blazer. still have no idea how it'll look like, tapi mcm tak best je...

double breasted rocks!! :clapping: rasa cam nak pinjam je suit dorang tu heheh

as for the last year's hajj flight, the FSS wore a cool double breasted blazer. navy colour. i like it sooooo much!! but something happened onboard :sorry: (smthng you dont wanna know) they decided to change it to single button blazer. still have no idea how it'll look like, tapi mcm tak best je...

double breasted rocks!! :clapping: rasa cam nak pinjam je suit dorang tu heheh

YES WE WANNA KNOW!!!

BTW, so can we call you now Hajjah Saadiah?

Edited by Fitri Shukri

YES WE WANNA KNOW!!!

BTW, so can we call you now Hajjah Saadiah?

well its something you dont wanna know

and its something i dont wanna tell

cannot call me hajjah la bro

never been to makkah

n i got this story from the FSS fren of mine

she was on duty when that thing happened

the FSS wore a cool double breasted blazer. navy colour.

It's probably the "original new uniform" that was supposed to be worn by all MAS cabin crew starting year 2000 but the plan was scrapped and it went to the charter crew instead.

well its something you dont wanna know

and its something i dont wanna tell

cannot call me hajjah la bro

never been to makkah

n i got this story from the FSS fren of mine

she was on duty when that thing happened

Hajjah or not..

She is pretty...

heheheh

jgn marah arr kak..!!

Latest MAS Charter crew uniform.

GuilinCharter.jpg

(sorry for the cut-off feet, but you know who is NOT the photographer....)

Edited by Radzi

the left most crew looks mainland Chinese (with the Northern Chinese look).

Seriously, you can distinguish Chinese people? When I walk around KL, it's so hard to compare local and foreign Chinese, there are so many of them and they all can't be from Malaysia.....I always assume that the one who search for direction is foreigner :pardon:

Seriously, you can distinguish Chinese people? When I walk around KL, it's so hard to compare local and foreign Chinese, there are so many of them and they all can't be from Malaysia.....I always assume that the one who search for direction is foreigner :pardon:

My opinion the mainland chinese's skin colour is slightly fairer,the way they dress also look slightly different.

How to distinguish they are from mainland, very simple. Once they open their mouth speak their first word, I can tell where are they from because of the accent.

Yeah you could be right Chan CS, the left most crew looks mainland Chinese (with the Northern Chinese look).

Not all fair skin Chinese are from Northern China and her face structure is unlike Northern Chinese stock, she is a Malaysian and likely to be of Cantonese descent. Captian Nik or Captain Radzi may know better.

:drinks:

Edited by KK Lee

Sign in to follow this