MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
charles

ETD of RMAF VIP aircraft to Kuching

Charles..... the royals are here, arriving at 1107am LT, he boarded this

9mmks01DSC_4349.jpg

Hehehehe.... not this Buslah, the one that came behind, was hoping to see ACJ coming with callsign Diraja (1), but like they say it, its Najib ANd Abdullahs plane, so Royals also no chance.. but tell you the truth, i prefer this BBJ rather than ACJ... just got to love the wingtips

M5301DSC_4365.jpg

It's annoying to shoot with the lights off!!!! <_>

Edited by Ignatius

Hmmmm according to the local newspaper (THE BORNEO POST), Agung came for two-day working visit,.... lets see he mean by working:

1.) Go for Sarawak River Cruise at about pass noon

2.) At evening go to State Stadium for national-level Merdeka celebrations

3.) Next morning go play GOLF at Petra Jaya

4.) The Raja permaisuri would instead meet SABATI members at Demak Jaya at Jln Bako

5.) Then go for Dinner at Astana palace

6.) Leave Kch for KL

Wow,... working visit huh.... :pardon:

Just one request, please bring in ACJ on Wednesday.... :rofl:

Edited by Ignatius

Hmmmm according to the local newspaper (THE BORNEO POST), Agung came for two-day working visit,.... lets see he mean by working:

1.) Go for Sarawak River Cruise at about pass noon

2.) At evening go to State Stadium for national-level Merdeka celebrations

3.) Next morning go play GOLF at Petra Jaya

4.) The Raja permaisuri would instead meet SABATI members at Demak Jaya at Jln Bako

5.) Then go for Dinner at Astana palace

6.) Leave Kch for KL

Wow,... working visit huh.... :pardon:

Just one request, please bring in ACJ on Wednesday.... :rofl:

DYMM returning to KL Wed approx 10 am LT

This evening scheduled to arrive at 1730 LT is Pak Lah but I am not too sure as I thought he is still in Aussie

DAMN RAINING NAJIB N ABDULLAH OUTSIDE NOW IN KCH!!!!!! <_>

Keep posted. wanna see if they use the NAA this time... Iggy, great 'catch' and great coverage. hope you'll 'catch' more this late afternoon...

Its really dark outside, cilaka weather..... :pardon:

9M-NAA left SYD with Badawi onboard about 8am local time (KCH) this morning. Which means if it was inbound to KCH, would have put it in KCH about 1730LT for sure (probably stopped in DRW for some juice)

Wiggypedia, today so free go spotting? haha... so envy la... Kuching always can saw the BBJ, here only F28 and some others. :( let don say ACJ. haiz.... sien...

9M-NAA left SYD with Badawi onboard about 8am local time (KCH) this morning. Which means if it was inbound to KCH, would have put it in KCH about 1730LT for sure (probably stopped in DRW for some juice)

Wx really sucks, and on top of that I'm on sick leave.... i didn't make it.. but its return trip to KL would be something to wait for, hope i get to nail it then.... :yahoo:

Damn, why am i busy at the wrong time,.. missed out on NAA but maybe I'll go nail N666SA... :pardon: , dunno which a/c coming in to pick up the ROyals??

9M-NAA will arrive SZB at 2330LT tonite.. Will ISO6400 enough for a nite shot??? :pardon: :rofl:

Saw 9M-NAA at Terminal 2 Changi Internatinal this evening while doing MH613/ MH 616,whats it doing in Singapore?

As reported in the news, the PM got some conference(?) in SIN.

Edited by Radzi

Heard there will be yet another multi billion ringgit project up in Penang to be announced tomorrow. Parhaps PEN spotters could be lucky for shots of 9M-NAA.

Another GIGAProject? Megaprojects during DrM was peanuts.