MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Isaac

Cabin Crew Recruitment Drive

Haha PM means Personal Message. Gavin Andrew David is our respectable forum admin and he did specifically stated we have to registered using real name at the Terms of Agreement prior to registering. Else, he would delete the account who failed to change their nick to real name.

20080120-hxh8bec45acmcqdeyqw3by5b8.jpg

So the thing you should do now is to visit Gavin's Profile 'here'.

Then at the left side of the screen just below his personal photo, click Send Message and compose a short message to him stating you want to change your account name from Jepen to your real name.

You can have your name in full or just like me with first name stated and my last name as initial only if you want enough privacy.

You also can use some other call-able name that close to your real name also.

(Eg: Your name is Thomas Cheng, you can put fully Thomas Cheng or Thomas C. or Tom C. or Tommy C. or some call-able name you prefer such as Terry C. as long as we are not calling someone Mr. Jepensen Chart or Jubilee777. :p )

Lastly I hope you enjoy this forum and learn a lot of things here, get to know people and be friends with them. There is a lot awesome people hanging around this forum and there is quite a number of them are working in aviation industry :)

Update: Cabin Crew position in MH can be applied through Jobstreet.com but must submit before 10th of August. Those who qualified will be informed through email to attend the interview and in the email will be also inform the interview venue, date and time, what things should bring along and what attire should interviewee wear.

Be sure to submit your application to Jobstreet.com with photo or else your application will not be entertained.

Good luck y'all.

Aww... Adrian, sorry as I just found out the news after a while... I just managed to read this thread today.

But I do like how helpful you are! You showed such effort, going the extra mile to help and guide a new member, siap examples and screen shots lagi (with examples and screen shots as well!) and I can easily imagine how wonderful you will make pax feel with that kind of attitude. Friendly and cheerful. I think it's AK's loss for not hiring you :) And like one of my UK colleagues would say after thanking anyone who helped her, "You're a star!" :D

Cheers!

Aww... Adrian, sorry as I just found out the news after a while... I just managed to read this thread today.

But I do like how helpful you are! You showed such effort, going the extra mile to help and guide a new member, siap examples and screen shots lagi (with examples and screen shots as well!) and I can easily imagine how wonderful you will make pax feel with that kind of attitude. Friendly and cheerful. I think it's AK's loss for not hiring you :) And like one of my UK colleagues would say after thanking anyone who helped her, "You're a star!" :D

Cheers!

Haha Kak Irni, thanks for the compliment. I understand, you're also busy with your own things. :) Haha the screen shot was made by Ewan at another thread, I just re-use it :p. Haha I'm still waiting AK to call me up to inform me I'm in or not on Ground Crew position. Tak dapat Cabin Crew, Ground Crew pun wallap je lah. :p (Didn't get Cabin Crew, Ground Crew might as well be.) Hopefully they call me up. I'm dying for it. Even though I have doubts at first with the 3.30am shift and how to commute to work and places to stay.

I was informed about the MH Cabin Crew Position appeared in The Star few days ago by Khaled, Ian and Sri Ramani, I didn't know it is also available in Jobstreet.com until one of my friend informed me yesterday. I would apply it but I don't think I can't get it with the scar and all. Plus churned out quite amount of cash last month just for the 2 last minute AK interviews.

Edited by Adrian M

Take a chill pill , if meant to be , things would work out , trust me , I've gone through a same situation , have little or no expectations , and you end up with the most marvelous reward at the end of the day

Great advice Gavin. Thanks, I appreciate it. Gonna stop being tense about it. :)

They just called me~~~~~ I GOT THE JOB~~~ :yahoo:

What I need now is to look for a room to rent.

Haha yeah Gavin, Guest Service Assistant. Get my letter of Offer next Wednesday and report in at 18th Aug just in time for holiday rush. :rolleyes:

Edited by Adrian M

Not sure coz they only brief me when I go take my Offer Letter. I asked them whether got training or not but they just ask me to bring

1) 5 pcs passport photo with red background

2) Xeroxed IC

3) 1 copy of Malayan Berhad's current acc book bearing name & acc no

4) EPF & Socso no

5) Self birth cert & parents IC

and the rest will be later on...

Unsatisfied so I'm currently try to call them back to ask about whether there is training or not.

Edited by Adrian M

Not sure coz they only brief me when I go take my Offer Letter. I asked them whether got training or not but they just ask me to bring

1) 5 pcs passport photo with red background

2) Xeroxed IC

3) 1 copy of Malayan Berhad's current acc book bearing name & acc no

4) EPF & Socso no

5) Self birth cert & parents IC

and the rest will be later on...

Unsatisfied so I'm currently try to call them back to ask about whether there is training or not.

another batch joined like 3 weeks ago and they were sent straight to LCCT for training for 2 months. apparently, they want these people to get the exposure first before sending them for training.....

but we all over here know what they mean - LACK OF MANPOWER as usual!

another batch joined like 3 weeks ago and they were sent straight to LCCT for training for 2 months. apparently, they want these people to get the exposure first before sending them for training.....

but we all over here know what they mean - LACK OF MANPOWER as usual!

No wonder I didn't get asked to pay the RM5 at baggage check in last week. Soooo excited for the work challenge with a hint of fear, sending us off to work without training. sweat.gif :p

Khaled, minta tumpang if got spotting when I'm free. (Which I doubt it with the holiday rush is coming up) :p

Congratulations Adrian! Next time dun charge me extra baggage ya! kakakaka :p:P Hope to see you soon since you're based here.

ChanCS, Kenneth T, Desmond: Thanks you guys!! I will gambateh!!

Walter Sim: LOL! Hope to see you soon too!! Let's go spotting when we are free. Better ask Lim Lim he can have your baggage all carried onboard and place behind crew baggage Kekeke :p

Yayyeeee congratulations Adrian!!! Woooooottsss go you!! :clapping:

Adrian so many wishes for you here, should change this post to recruitment for ground staff. Not bad, even latest wish from a female here. Haha :drinks:

CONGRATS ADRIAN ! Cool man ! B)

You have start the first step towards your dream , keep it on ^^

and really thanks a lot for the guide.

You are such a great guy,I am sure you will get very good reputation in Guest Service Department la.

hehe.

anyway , REALLY THANKS YA !