MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Poowin Bunyavejchewin

MAS B734 in Nok color scheme

Some sneak preview. Sorry for the bad angle and noise (hi ISO)..

Yellow all the way from nose to tail..

IPB Image

Man @ Work. Pre-Mask installation in progress..

IPB Image

Pre-Mask at the nose..

IPB Image

enjoy..

That is one ugly paint job on MH 734!!!!! <_ anyow can wait for her new suit which i hope will bring more luck. syamsuri wellcome back long time no see mana you go src="%7B___base_url___%7D/uploads/emoticons/default_smile.png" alt=":)">

Thanks for these pics. Please post more on the progress. TIA

Very interesting, just like masking a model kit for airbrushing, only this time in 1:1 scale. :D

Any indication what is the main base colour? Purple, Blue or....horrors......Pink???

Some sneak preview. Sorry for the bad angle and noise (hi ISO)..

Yellow all the way from nose to tail..

enjoy..

Hi guys.. some info on the subject..

Sorry for those who would like to get the last shot of the two birds in MAS livery. Both aircraft was in SZB since september for a C chk and "end of leased" inspection and I don't even know about it until they start painting the fuselage. Yes, it is END OF LEASED. So, no more "wet dreams". For now, no delivery date yet. Will get more info as the check close to completion.

9M-MQH and 9M-MQL..

9M-MQL :huh: ? That was the aircraft I took on August 11, 2006 as MH1385 :o . Also this is the second time that 9M-MQL is being leased out :o :o .

Edited by Andrew Ong

Samsyuri,

Nice pictures from the Hangar. :good:

Something very different..Keep them Comming..

That is one ugly paint job on MH 734!!!!! <_< Anyow can't wait for her new suit, which I hope will bring her more luck. Syamsuri, wellcome back, long time no see, mana you go???? :)

Thanks Seth.. I'm still around lying low.. quite busy.. BTW I was transferred from B777 line to B737 line doing another GECAS aircraft..

Kwek,

What do you mean base colour?? Undercoat??

Edited by Samsyuri

Hi Samsyuri,

I was asking whether it will turn out to be a......

Green Nok

IPB Image

Purple Nok....or

IPB Image

Pink Nok.

IPB Image

Or maybe other new scheme.

:drinks:

Thanks Seth.. I'm still around lying low.. quite busy.. BTW I was transferred from B777 line to B737 line doing another GECAS aircraft..

Kwek,

What do you mean base colour?? Undercoat??

it looks like its gonna to be painted as a green nok judging by the base color painted.... but who knows it will be a new one... maybe Blue nok?

thanks for the pic, sam. Hopefully some of us can capture it alive when it's delivered. :lol:

Also this is the second time that 9M-MQL is being leased out

Syam, do u know actually what's the main factor which decide which to lease out? :D

Would love to see two pink noks in SZb later on..:D

Hi Samsyuri,

I was asking whether it will turn out to be a......

Green Nok.... or, Purple Nok....or, Pink Nok.

Or maybe other new scheme.

Yes Kwek... a new scheme.. Yellow Nok..

Syam, do u know actually what's the main factor which decide which to lease out? :D

Would love to see two pink noks in SZb later on.. :D

No.. I don't know any factor that lead to the decision.. it is solely made by the management..

Edited by Samsyuri

G'day guys, did a bit of research and via a friend of a friend of mine I have found out:

9M-MQL ---> HS-DDH

9M-MQH ---> HS-DDJ

hmmmmm, different series of letters (i.s.o. HS-TD.): is this because they're ex-MAS ? :huh:

Never actually realized that MQH / MQL are no longer with us. :( So MAS is now down to 37 B737?

That rego DDH reminds me of VH-DDH, the PA-28 I first soloed in. My friend finally crashed it a few months later.

Never actually realized that MQH / MQL are no longer with us. :( So MAS is now down to 37 B737?

That rego DDH reminds me of VH-DDH, the PA-28 I first soloed in. My friend finally crashed it a few months later.

:blink: :blink: I hope your friend is ok! Whereabouts in Australia was that, Radzi?

:blink: :blink: I hope your friend is ok! Whereabouts in Australia was that, Radzi?

It was somwhere north of Cessnock.

Don't worry about my friend, he is a B777 captain now :D

Was this the incident u told me of where the Prop bent upwards and the flying school kept it as some momento? :blink:

VH-DDH doesn't even have an engine anymore! Its now a German built Glider :D Owned by a Japanese fellow from Nagoya, based in South Australia (yuk!)...

SCHEMPP-HIRTH FLUGZEUGBAU GMBH DUO DISCUS c/n186, if you can pronounce any of that!

SCHEMPP-HIRTH FLUGZEUGBAU GMBH DUO DISCUS = German for Glider!

:D

Wow, I guess you German :blink: :o !!! I heard that word before and I never knew what it means :mellow: .

Wow, I guess you German :blink: :o !!! I heard that word before and I never knew what it means :mellow: .

:rofl: :pardon: ermm, I was being sarcastic :) but I'm sure it actually means something about the Company and the aircraft model.. note the GMBh - I think that is the German equivalent of Pty. Ltd. or Ltd.

Sandeep G = Sandeep the German :rofl:

:yahoo:

Guten Tag! POST #777 :yahoo:

Achtung! Ich bin Deutch!! Ich bin Schnappi ein krokodil! Ven ken vee see the Noken of Thailand flugen from ze Subang?

Edited by Sandeep G

:yahoo:

Guten Tag! POST #777 :yahoo:

Achtung! Ich bin Deutch!! Ich bin Schnappi ein krokodil! Ven ken vee see the Noken of Thailand flugen from ze Subang?

erm....Atamanna An Arakak fee ahaddil Maftoorah La Briyani Kambing Khalfan Marlboro Ahmar Ya wayhekk...

(psst..i have my own secret language too :rofl: )

erm....Atamanna An Arakak fee ahaddil Maftoorah La Briyani Kambing Khalfan Marlboro Ahmar Ya wayhekk...

(psst..i have my own secret language too :rofl: )

okay, you get the Briyani Kambing, I'll pick you up and we'll go see the Nok leave from SZB :) but no smoking! :rofl:

Edited by Sandeep G

okay, you get the Briyani Kambing, I'll pick you up and we'll go see the Nok leave from SZB :) but no smoking! :rofl:

I here ya brother...i here ya! :yahoo:

Sam..any dates/timings? :pardon: