MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Low Joon Jet

Morning spotting at runway 32L

Went spotting this morning at runway 32L while waiting for the F1 race. I planned to go up the Observation Hill for spotting, but it was closed. Sad..that's the best place for spotting in the morning. :( :(

My first visitor..

IPB Image

MASKargo!! Dedicated to Mohd Nizam.. :p

IPB Image

Hard touch down..

IPB Image

Airline of the year..

IPB Image

MH 734 again..

IPB Image

Baby Airbus

IPB Image

Sri Lankan

IPB Image

Soft Landing

IPB Image

Here comes the MH A330

IPB Image

My transport + my partner + my girl friend :p :p :p :p

IPB Image

Went spotting this morning at runway 32L while waiting for the F1 race. I planned to go up the Observation Hill for spotting, but it was closed. Sad..that's the best place for spotting in the morning. :( :(

Great pics, Joon Jet. I noticed they used both 32L and 32R for landings lunchtime today. Is this common?

.ny

My transport + my partner + my girl friend :p :p :p :p

IPB Image

What a nicely composed shot! If you do get the chance to try again, how abt getting a plane in the pic? :D

Beautiful Sri Lankan..Always love the shot of A330 during landing & approach..nice!

Rode in both UL A330 and A340 last year (KUL-CMB-KUL). Liked the A340 much better. I wrote a bit about them here:

http://ny6.blogspot.com/2005_09_11_ny6_archive.html (at bottom of page)

http://ny6.blogspot.com/2005_09_19_ny6_archive.html (at top of page)

.ny

Naim,

Really nice blogs: I enjoyed reading both of them a lot: Sri Lanka certainly is a nice place to visit...lucky you, you were able to photograph the MI-8 ;)

Naim,

Really nice blogs: I enjoyed reading both of them a lot: Sri Lanka certainly is a nice place to visit...lucky you, you were able to photograph the MI-8 ;)

Thanks, Pieter. MI-8? You mean the chopper? I had no clue it was the MI-8 (am not that chopper-literate). Lemme search my archive if I can find other pics of the machine. Btw, what's so special about the MI-8?

.ny

Btw, what's so special about the MI-8?

.ny

The front one is a MI-8, a Russian made helicopter (believe the factory is at Kazan)...the 2nd one is an American made Bell helicopter...nice to see both in one picture ;)

Overhere in NL, it's quite "special" when you see one, I guess, not the case in MY, for "Bomba" use them also :mellow:

Nice shots Low..

Like the shot of the Maskargo 742...Smoky landing..

Hi Low, nice sky to have those planes shots.

To me, the best blue sjy shot is the one showing your GF :lol:

Joon Jet,

Nice shots. Looks like the MASKargo landed really really heavy. Not by looking at the smoke though.....the nose is so high up in the flare it looks like rotation.....must be a very very late and excessive flare to reduce the excessive sink rate......its OK. There are no pax to complain and no cabin crew to face embarassment with. The perks of flying Cargo.

Anyway did your car registration number came up in any 4D? Hehehe.....Nobody buy ah?

Good shots Low :D

Have to agree with the rest... Your Waja shot is "advert" quality.. :D

If as you say so, may i collect some "advert" fee from Proton?? :p :p :p

Joon Jet,

Nice shots. Looks like the MASKargo landed really really heavy. Not by looking at the smoke though.....the nose is so high up in the flare it looks like rotation.....must be a very very late and excessive flare to reduce the excessive sink rate......its OK. There are no pax to complain and no cabin crew to face embarassment with. The perks of flying Cargo.

Anyway did your car registration number came up in any 4D? Hehehe.....Nobody buy ah?

I heard from my dad the number was came up in Magnum before, first price.. :lol: :lol: LeeCH, why not u try it in Singapore 4D? Maybe u can hit it, then belanja us to minum.. :p :p

What a nicely composed shot! If you do get the chance to try again, how abt getting a plane in the pic? :D

Did you mean this?

IPB Image

Jz a photoshop production.. :p :p

Did you mean this?

IPB Image

Jz a photoshop production.. :p :p

Ah jet..,

Where the plan want to land ah??? almost half of the runaway still not landing yet ah?... hehehehe... nice job :lol:

-meor-

Sign in to follow this