MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Waiping

BKI 2011

Believe me, I personally think that Super Puma 9M-AIH is nicely composed, might even be A.net quality :good:

Today went there from 4.30 to 6.30 something

5740093524_c0ffc6c27d_z.jpg

5739538235_3a853af5ce_z.jpg

5739541805_bfa4dfa6a7_z.jpg

5739542297_0e9b35726f_z.jpg

5739537529_f773a6fbf3_z.jpg

The rest here May Spotting

sorry quality lousy, weather not good :x

actually campur campur... eheh.. some land from 2 some 20... wind keep change maybe haha

beautiful pictures u have there Jason..

glad you like it :)

Really nice..

Beside, where did you stand at when you take these photos?

Just asking.. =)

Thanks. Hmmmm turn to Tanjun Aru that road... on the left side you will notice the horse stable...

ignore first left entry, go to 2nd.. follow the black line.

P0jID.jpg

But just hope all aeroplane don't have any problem during take off and landing..

if not very danger.. :lol:

The last pic is just awesome! Something I never thought I could see in M'sia. Reminds me of something you always see in Schiphol :good:

Edited by S M Tang

The last pic is just awesome! Something I never thought I could see in M'sia. Reminds me of something you always see in Schiphol :good:

Dig up the Spotting thread during the 32L/14R landing shots back then when the Jalan Pekeliling road was accessible. Loads of top notch shots were shared there.

Jason: "sorry quality lousy, weather not good :x "

I wish that SGN or HAN weather could be same at 5 to 6PM!

The pics are so nice and sharp, and the clouds pop up giving a 3D vision. So don't be too modest :clapping:

Dig up the Spotting thread during the 32L/14R landing shots back then when the Jalan Pekeliling road was accessible. Loads of top notch shots were shared there.

I guess I wasn't active enough back then. Gonna start digging some of the old threads up to have a look.

Jason,

Really like the A330 landing shot: great colour with the setting sun... :pardon:

I think runway 20 has been rather active lately. Maybe due to lengthening of the runway on the other side?

Some aircraft landed via 20 some 2

The CEBU Pacific Air using 20, then depart using 2 :blink:

Jason: "sorry quality lousy, weather not good :x "

I wish that SGN or HAN weather could be same at 5 to 6PM!

The pics are so nice and sharp, and the clouds pop up giving a 3D vision. So don't be too modest :clapping:

Jason,

Really like the A330 landing shot: great colour with the setting sun... :pardon:

Thank you guys for the comment. I guess I have to shoot more. Because my friend lent me this telephoto lens which is really useful.

For myself I don't have. Hope can buy new one :lol:

I guess I have to shoot more. Because my friend lent me this telephoto lens which is really useful.

For myself I don't have. Hope can buy new one :lol:

For someone who does not even have a telephoto lens, these photos are even more remarkable! :clapping:

Samuel Chy took me to the spot you went when I visited BKI in April but no aircraft landed while we were there! So, do get yourself a new lens and shoot more. BKI traffic is very interesting these days!

glad you like it :)Thanks. Hmmmm turn to Tanjun Aru that road... on the left side you will notice the horse stable...ignore first left entry, go to 2nd.. follow the black line. But just hope all aeroplane don't have any problem during take off and landing..if not very danger.. :lol:

Thanks for the info, Jason.

Say seriously, these great snaps should be on Airliners.net! :good:

Keep up!

For someone who does not even have a telephoto lens, these photos are even more remarkable! :clapping: Samuel Chy took me to the spot you went when I visited BKI in April but no aircraft landed while we were there! So, do get yourself a new lens and shoot more. BKI traffic is very interesting these days!

I will try to contribute more

:drinks:

Thanks for the info, Jason. Say seriously, these great snaps should be on Airliners.net! :good: Keep up!

Thanks. But im not going to submit airliners. they are very technical screener <_<

Thanks. But im not going to submit airliners. they are very technical screener <_>

Agree. I usually upload to A.net & JP.net. However now the JP.net queue is extremely long.

Need to wait around 2 weeks.

Wow... Interesting shotz there.... Gt nt much luck with rwy20 action... Guess now r u the real taiko...^^

Nice and I mean it really nice photos there Jason... Personally I like the A330 final approach...

Worth to invest in goooood telephoto lens, need some patient to see save the money...hehe...

There were 2 private jets parked at T2 this afternoon, so dropped by for a quick click before heading to Perdana Park.

XA-BAL G-V registered to Aero Vics. I think she was here yesterday but departed around 6pm just now.

XABAL_1946_s215b20.jpg

Beechcraft King Air but didn't get the rego. :( Could be 2954 but query on the web didn't turn out any positive result.

2954_1944_s215.jpg

Later at Perdana Park, MH A330 9M-MKA

9MMKA_1954_s215.jpg

Perdana Park can be considered an alternative if you would like to capture take off shots in the afternoon, but you need a longer lens. The MH picture above was heavily cropped.