MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Jonathan Kong

Spotting pictures

OZ 316 did an engine ground run, then ready for departure to somewhere which i cannot hear clearly the destination. 9 person on board with 8 hours of fuel.
G'day TK, 34sqn who operate that RAAF's VIP fleet of 3 CL604's and 2 BBJ's using the callsign Envoy. However on international flights, all RAAF a/c use the flight number ASY, and callsign "Aussie." Fantastic photo as always mate! will have to come spotting with you at SZB when i'm in Malaysia!

When you have a VIP 744, you know you've got too much money! tongue.gif Wonder if I can convince the Sultan to buy me an A319CJ for Christmas laugh.gif

OZ 316 did an engine ground run, then ready for departure to somewhere which i cannot hear clearly the destination. 9 person on board with 8 hours of fuel.

user posted image

Apparently, she came from LIMA at Langkawi, as she was seen there on the flightline/static wink.gif

KLIA may not be the Big Boys town...

remember...some people say Subang is Boring...I NEVER SAID THAT! mad.gif

Liam Gibby....OZ is for you mate!!! A319CJ....i will trade for a Deer for this season!!

I'll stick to SZB on Sunday 11th Dec 05. Dont care what i will get...its spotting anyway!!! smile.gif

They have a 744 now, surprisingly is not painted in RBA's yellow colours. Have they still kept the A340-200? Is the next officials who can afford a 747s other than Japan and the USA.

Edited by S V Choong

Brunei 747...its been around for a long time. A340 still around...767-200 also.

Few G-IV which is in normal Business Jet, but with Brunei Crest next to the door.

KLIA may not be the Big Boys town...

remember...some people say Subang is Boring...I NEVER SAID THAT! 

Liam Gibby....OZ is for you mate!!! A319CJ....i will trade for a Deer for this season!!

I'll stick to SZB on Sunday 11th Dec 05. Dont care what i will get...its spotting anyway!!!

Will ask for a an A319CJ with a nice red radome ah! Call her Rudolph. Spending a day at PER can't be any better than a day at SZB, and when it comes to geeking, its quality not quantity that is important!

Apparently, she came from LIMA at Langkawi, as she was seen there on the flightline/static
typical aussie gov't, will put one at LIMA but not at their airshow, Pearce. We had Gulfstream G450 N990GA arrive in PER ex- trade show at LIMA on Friday.

I caught her in action above my head while on tour hehe.. I wasn't concentrating on the tour i surpose.. kept my camera ready for planes pulak..

Did a bit of searching around, I believe VH-OJR was on the "Qantas 1" to BKK/LHR if it was taken in recent times.

Just arrived from LGK a few hours ago. Saw the twin Japan Gov B747s parked side by side. Also an Asiana B747. Apparently KUL was rather congested just now and our flight had to wait for a few minutes before being able to dock.

Anybody go for the President Putin Aircraft.. At KLIA Today ????? Wooaaa Right like what Pieter Said before.. Putin Bring His Own Car. Muhahahaha laugh.gif

P.S for TK : Nice Pic Bro !!! Love the Nose SHot With Tail of MASkargo Aircraft.. Love THe Transmile 727 Slamming into the Runway tooo wub.gif Great SHoot !!! Stunning !!!

Edited by Ibrahim

some pictures that i just took recently

user posted image

bringing the Indonesia President back to Jakarta.

Although there are like 8 planes holding at the end of runway for their turn to depart, she managed to jump queue.... well President wah

user posted image

Flying Pencil blink.gif

King Kong, my jaw hurts! It just hit the floor! Man, they are nothing short of fantastic!

You just have to love her! Myself, quite excessively!

Absolutely stunning man,

Gibby

FYI, 9M-AFB is msn2633

Bro Kong,

Excellent pictures: love the touch-down one of AK and the approach one of the ATR...keep them comin' wink.gif

some pictures that i just took recently

user posted image

bringing the Indonesia President back to Jakarta.

Although there are like 8 planes holding at the end of runway for their turn to depart, she managed to jump queue.... well President wah

20275[/snapback]

Realy Kaaaa... ???? blink.gif 8 Plane Holding On that Time.. blink.gif It Is the First time I am here this. Wooaaaa.. I realy love your Smoke Pic.. Totaly Blow Me Away. wub.gif...

P.S :Why They Call it Bagan arrr... Not Bagan, Penang Right Muhahahahaha tongue.gif

Got More Rare Aircraft Kaaa ???

Edited by Ibrahim

Ah Kong, nice shots!

It seems some heads stayed back until Thur.

I thought AK A320 was doing her first flight to BKI on 12/15 ? She flew back from BKI that soon ? ohmy.gif

user posted image

Papa Delta departing for London at noon

user posted image

China Premier is leaving for Beijing at 4pm. A big THANK YOU to Norman for providing the flight info!

biggrin.gif more to come soon... biggrin.gif

China Premier is leaving for Beijing at 4pm. A big THANK YOU to Norman for providing the flight info!

Well... what I told you was 1530 tongue.gif Also helped by others. But why from Anjung?? ohmy.gif

Anyway the smoking AFA is nice biggrin.gif

Edited by Norman

But why from Anjung?? ohmy.gif

20325[/snapback]

because that plane will rotate really early and i am scare to go to the spooky spot by myself sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif

because that plane will rotate really early and i am scare to go to the spooky spot by myself  sad.gif  sad.gif  sad.gif

20327[/snapback]

Alaaaaaa.....Big King Kong oso scared ah? laugh.gif Nvm...great shot otherwise! biggrin.gif

because that plane will rotation really early and i am scare to go to the spooky spot by myself  sad.gif  sad.gif  sad.gif

20327[/snapback]

Haiya... should've gone with you once I received the info on her ETD dry.gif

Then we can "spook" the area... laugh.gif laugh.gif

Very nice Asiana picture, bro Kong: how about some Rossya aircraft, like IL62, IL96 or the IL76 ? wink.gif

Sign in to follow this