MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Jonathan Kong

Spotting pictures

Amateur only Kelvin...

TK, pm me when u r coming can? and bring ur D200 with u hehe... where u get ur 400mm lens? want to get myself a Delta too.. smile.gif

Amateur only Kelvin...

23216[/snapback]

beautiful amateur photos lah..... !! U still coming to KL in Feb?

I surpose Feb is still on for me... KLIA sambut me kah? hehe... I go sambut ur models can?? gimme lah tongue.gif

I surpose Feb is still on for me... KLIA sambut me kah? hehe...  I go sambut ur models can?? gimme lah  tongue.gif

23225[/snapback]

if am around can go mamak.

no models to sambut lah...those are locked up...!!!

Give you??? hahahha.....

wait ah, i went spotting today... first time (other than that A380 episode).

Here are my first few photos...... a lot of photos taken actually...... but not so clear.... unsure.gif

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

And for some reason whatsoever, this is my favourite from today... :-).

user posted image

Phiewit!!! boleh tahanlah bro!!! I love em all... nice consumer digicam u use!! Weather looks good.. if u ever touch the darkside... you'll be happy happy Darth Vader haha laugh.gif sum more?? I just love KLIA.. more things happening.. WBGG... I am the only few maniac ones around.. appart from NICK DELWIN and a new member GOH.. we all love to spot!!

Phiewit!!! boleh tahanlah bro!!! I love em all... nice consumer digicam u use!!  Weather looks good.. if u ever touch the darkside... you'll be happy happy Darth Vader haha  laugh.gif  sum more?? I just love KLIA..  more things happening.. WBGG... I am the only few maniac ones around.. appart from NICK DELWIN and a new member GOH.. we all love to spot!!

23233[/snapback]

Whats the Dark side ah? Actually, my sis just gave me a new Canon, so have to say goodbye to my Nikon Coolpix.... which I liked a lot actually.... :-).

Well, if u r here for a longer time in Feb, can go take photos of planes in KLIA lah. let me know exact dates when u have fixed them....

Sure thing Kelvin... And maybe then we can both share our spotting pix of KLIA, maybe others will be there joining hehe

Hehe, today as predicted, its time for AFB... and it came, Delwin, Goh & I were there being witness of their arrival.. The strange part was some guy with his family came to ask what were we looking at here? and I said.. obviously PLaneslah.. hhehe.. wonder what he's thinking of us anyway?!!  laugh.gif  laugh.gif Preview of todays shot.. Delwin & Nick might follow up... Goh,.. dont be shy... just post us what u got.. we may have missed it

22932[/snapback]

haha...Ignatius. Had a great time spotting with you and Delwin. Hope to have many more outings with you guys. As for my pictures, this is the only one that's actually ok - and even then it's 70% sky and 30% twin otter.

user posted image

Closer up

user posted image

As for the others, lets just say they ended up something like this:

user posted image

First timer what! Gotta learn from you guys...smile.gif

It's looks okay to me,.. first timer shots are better than not wanting to shoot it right smile.gif

When we go spottting nexttime, i'll make sure u are with us=)

blink.gif Eye popping Neesern hehe... nice cute but clear shots!! More more!! You doing ppl?

eh goh, keep it up. the last photo u posted looks very much like a lot of my photos from my first spotting trip yesterday..... hahahaha.....

blink.gif  Eye popping Neesern hehe... nice cute but clear shots!! More more!! You doing ppl?

23408[/snapback]

technically, yea, doin my ppl, been in mfa for a year ,still no ppl...sigh.. hopefully next week smile.gif

eh goh, keep it up.  the last photo u posted looks very much like a lot of my photos from my first spotting trip yesterday..... hahahaha.....

23427[/snapback]

Thanks for the encouragement, Kelvin. Any photos to share from that spotting trip?

Hi Kelvin, your spotting photos look OK.

WIth your current camera, you can get some decent shots in other spots.

Kelvin, are you in overseas now ?

Thanks for the encouragement, Kelvin. Any photos to share from that spotting trip?

23478[/snapback]

Hi Goh,

They are in one of the pages in this post.... :-).

TY,

Yeah, away at the moment... can see some interesting info in the thread about MAS turning around in 2006.... or something like that... hahaha.... eh, must go spotting with u when I am back. will mail u lah... and yes, i remember about the page for ANA models...... beezee..sorry.

where u go Kelvin? If hongkong, can drop by UML and get me that blardy A380 sq asian tour? hehe jk jk.. smile.gif smile.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif

where u go Kelvin? If hongkong, can drop by UML and get me that blardy A380 sq asian tour? hehe jk jk..  smile.gif  smile.gif  tongue.gif  tongue.gif

23565[/snapback]

may drop by, but dun think i will carry any more planes lah.... :-(. sudah kena bayar overweight on the way in...!! hahahah......

but will look out for it, and sms u if i see it. can maybe ask somebody to pack and mail it to u or something lah.

aii.. migration ah u hhehe... mind telling us what u are doin in HK? Biz or hols?? biggrin.gif No need to find those modelslah.. just kiddy wif u... how's weather there? Cold cold? blink.gif What i like bout UML is that they also sell lots of cheap paints for modeling... half of what u find in Mid valle and KLCC tongue.gif And also ah.. cheap airbrusheslah... rugi didnt get em last Aug mad.gif Enjoy ur trip anywas kelvin... dont kau lui ah!!1 rolleyes.gif

aii.. migration ah u hhehe... mind telling us what u are doin in HK? Biz or hols??  biggrin.gif  No need to find those modelslah.. just kiddy wif u... how's weather there? Cold cold?  blink.gif  What i like bout UML is that they also sell lots of cheap paints for modeling... half of what u find in Mid valle and KLCC  tongue.gif  And also ah.. cheap airbrusheslah... rugi didnt get em last Aug  mad.gif  Enjoy ur trip anywas kelvin... dont kau lui ah!!1  rolleyes.gif

23570[/snapback]

Not in HKG yet lah. Shenzhen for work.

I doubt that the wife will accept "Models very cheap here worr" as a reason to migrate. wink.gif

Dun do modelling oledi. stopped that at form 5..!!! So no need for air brushes lah.

Eh, i thought u were just in hong kong last month??

Shenzen work ha? ok ok.. good on u... take the train to HK and shop models till u drop haha... Was in HK in August... ages ago... miss my UML!!! sad.gif sad.gif

Sign in to follow this