Sign in to follow this  
Jonathan Kong

Spotting pictures

Hmmm, nice baby there... I only get to catch AFA in WBGG here's some

Take off rolls!!

user posted image

Climbing hard.. notice what happened to the windsock?? kenak twister! laugh.gif

user posted image

And away she goes, and i click click click madly!!

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Haha... AFB.. you are next!!! tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif

Nice spotting spot! I bet it is at the fence opposite the terminal right? Next time can i look for you if i drop by Kuching? smile.gif

will self provide ladder smile.gif

Sure thingy Jonathan, sure thingy, ladder provided must be 2 pax supportivelah can?? haha.. If u want to use my bumbung, have to cast concretelah eheh...

Pix taken at Runway 07 near the TUDM base entrance.. parking space always taken, the first always taken by me for it is the highest spot. If there is a place like the observation hill or weather station in KLIA, syoklah... but this is the best WBGG can provide... tongue.gif

ignatius..have u try the new seafood resturant on the way to KIA?

can u do spotting there? just wondering. smile.gif

ignatius..have u try the new seafood resturant on the way to KIA?

can u do spotting there? just wondering. smile.gif

22884[/snapback]

You mean the Global Eating place kah? by TPKing? can can.. but its a distance away, unless you have TK's D200 and his 400mm VR lens smile.gif

You mean the Global Eating place kah? by TPKing? can can.. but its a distance away, unless you have TK's D200 and his 400mm VR lens smile.gif

22895[/snapback]

yerp..the one by TPking..open for business already?

but the restaurant has a very nice view for landing eh.. biggrin.gif

Yup, its always open.. You can also spot from behind DCA office.. but as usual, distance wise, its still far.. need good telephoto.. smile.gif

Attan,... thanks .. hehe thank you weather too.. as it was sunny.. Had to get shots of it before it gets more and more dirty what. smile.gif

Hehe, today as predicted, its time for AFB... and it came, Delwin, Goh & I were there being witness of their arrival.. The strange part was some guy with his family came to ask what were we looking at here? and I said.. obviously PLaneslah.. hhehe.. wonder what he's thinking of us anyway?!! laugh.gif laugh.gif Preview of todays shot.. Delwin & Nick might follow up... Goh,.. dont be shy... just post us what u got.. we may have missed it

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

lots of her taken.. but these are just previews hhehe.. Will upload her thrust reversers sequential before tomorrow comes..

just tell him "upskirt photo mate.." ....then pause for 1 mins .. planes upskirt mate biggrin.gif

cool pics ignatius..killer photos!!!

is that a Gate lying somehwere near the control tower?

Gate 7 i supposed?

what i like about all ur pics is that i can get to see the updates of my fav airport..KIA..thanks dude!!

cool pics ignatius..killer photos!!!

is that a Gate lying somehwere near the control tower?

Gate 7 i supposed?

what i like about all ur pics is that i can get to see the updates of my fav airport..KIA..thanks dude!!

22952[/snapback]

Fairul,... thanks.. And yup, its gate 07 thrown away haha.. its lying whre the F50's are.. Come back lah Fairul.. smile.gif

Edwin... if A320 does have skirts.. i will tell em to do so haha.. tongue.gif

Photo no 1 shows the petal thrust reversers in action... willl up close it later in sequentials... so beautiful.. esp when they are new and clean.

Congratulations to all for the beautiful images and interesting captions . . . Jonathan is right about needing to photograph everything you see now for future archival purpose.

Many of the subjects we take for granted when they were considered common have suddenly become rare and then gone . . . and ever so often, we were left wondering why we did not bother to photograph enough of them.

Does anyone know when AirAsia's 3rd A320 (9M-AFC) will arrive? I understand that this aircraft will have a special Manchester United livery . . . can anyone confirm this?

KC Sim

Ignatius, very nice photos, especially the sequence shots! smile.gif

One question - what are the blue things in the background of the first few photos - they look like dump trucks or something...

earth works...lorries!!!

end of runway 25, extension.

That 25 end is an elevated ground. Need more earth to fill up until the height of treshold runway 25.

TK, its about time u come to kch and tell us when u arrive.. I want to spot u waving at us haha smile.gif Agree???

Just to share some shots I took today in CHC.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Just a little curious, are there anyone else in this forum who is in CHC? huh.gif

Edited by Ricky Tiong

Sign in to follow this